PDA

View Full Version : An idea

Hasan Hasan
10-23-2014, 01:22 PM
I want to say, that some people really want to get all reactor selections. And can Kobojo make it possible for us to be able to select The Steampunk, Girl Power, Japan, Gothic, Super heroes and Space Wars at the same time? That would be great!

Amber Gardner
10-25-2014, 07:56 PM
Yeah, that's a pretty good idea. I think it'd spark people into spending more of their actual $$$ for reactor tokens, as there'd be a selection of mutants you can get. The only downside I see right now is the VERY low percentage/chance of getting the mutants you need to get the mac-daddy of mutants. :(

superhater
10-25-2014, 08:18 PM
I still need plenty of the reactor mutants. I've completed the Super Hero reactor but that's all. Got a bunch from the others. Don't have any Steampunk mutants. I would love to be able to choose which reactor theme I want.

[K] Hugo
10-28-2014, 10:31 AM
Thanks for raising that :)

Its theorically possible, but it would remove "limited edition" and the "time attack get it before its too late" aspects. Will be raised to the team though !

Mr. Chimps
10-31-2014, 08:02 PM
I agree, I still need most of the Steampunk and Japan mutants, and I don't even have any of the Girl Power ones yet. Would be nice if all themes were available at once.

John Flemming
11-06-2014, 09:54 PM
I agree, I still need most of the Steampunk and Japan mutants, and I don't even have any of the Girl Power ones yet. Would be nice if all themes were available at once.

I think allowing them to roll through a rotation makes it feel more special, you complete your set and then it goes away. Other people have to wait before they can get it. So (at least for a while) you have something that other players can't, and that makes it worth more.

Just my opinion,