PDA

View Full Version : Wheres me stuff?

Matt Smith
10-24-2014, 09:34 AM
Ok so this has happened a few times now and Im now certain its the game and not me doing something wrong.

I just progressed to pvp Expert level within top 10% with the hopes of getting the mutant captain chaos, I go the credits but not the mutant...

This has also happened to me in the past where I have not received a reactor token, gold, credits or mutants, i have reloaded the game but still nothing it doesnt happen regularly and the game is generally ok i have checked in my inventory under every section and looked on the my mutants tab, the mutants bingo thing and everywhere else i could think of, i have space in my compounds for it but every so often it fails to give me something - please can anyone help or can you check the game log and just give me my mutant? I kind of need it!

Also is there any way of selling mutosterone and unwanted stars? i have 80 shots of mutosterone im never going to use, 34 big shots and 47 bronze stars! could we not sell these?

Otherwise good game :-)

Howard
10-24-2014, 01:38 PM
You get the prizes AFTER the tournament ends; given that you maintain your position in the rankings. Thus you didn't get the credits, you must have obtained credits another way.

The times in the past that you didn't receive the items is most likely you dropped in the rankings in the tournament before it ended, and thus did not receive anything.

There is no way to sell mutosterone or stars.

Matt Smith
10-25-2014, 04:46 PM
You get the prizes AFTER the tournament ends; given that you maintain your position in the rankings. Thus you didn't get the credits, you must have obtained credits another way.

The times in the past that you didn't receive the items is most likely you dropped in the rankings in the tournament before it ended, and thus did not receive anything.

There is no way to sell mutosterone or stars.

Thanks for that, if thats the case why does it give me the reactor token straight away? Ill stick it out for this tourney and see if it works, hope so!

Howard
10-25-2014, 05:32 PM
Thanks for that, if thats the case why does it give me the reactor token straight away? Ill stick it out for this tourney and see if it works, hope so!

I almost confident you do not get the reactor straight away. Maybe you are getting that token by another meants, like in PvE; which all those rewards are immediate

Matt Smith
10-27-2014, 08:32 AM
I almost confident you do not get the reactor straight away. Maybe you are getting that token by another meants, like in PvE; which all those rewards are immediate

Possibly, PVP just finished and I got nothing, im pretty sure I didnt fall from top 6% so far that i got nothing...

Just checked and it says I received 3 rewards (Credits reactor token and mutant) but i only have the credits and I have looked everywhere :-(

Right

Got them now - you have to click on everything when you finish the tourney then start the new one and you get the stuff!

Thanks for your help, Im happy now :-)