PDA

View Full Version : I though I will quit forever, but you manage to win me back.

Hinami Shiranui
10-25-2014, 07:19 AM
Good job.

Ability to freeze mutants and thus keep the Mutopedia entries make fact that I run out of space less of issue.

Although I leave last time was because of ridiculous bad luck in slot, I think I can endure it now.

Sergio Garibay
10-25-2014, 03:23 PM
That happens to me too, I was about to quit the game and then they had this ideas, very well!

Good job.

Ability to freeze mutants and thus keep the Mutopedia entries make fact that I run out of space less of issue.

Although I leave last time was because of ridiculous bad luck in slot, I think I can endure it now.

Amber Gardner
10-25-2014, 03:36 PM
That happens to me too, I was about to quit the game and then they had this ideas, very well!

I must have started playing at the most opportune time, then.

Either way, the slots issue is still a pain in the butt. My luck 95% of the time is crap, but so long as they make it easy to win tokens, I'm okay.

Howard
10-25-2014, 05:34 PM
As long as you don't use gold for slots, and only use tokens, it is fine.

It is near impossible way of coming out with a gain if you use gold for spins

Amber Gardner
10-25-2014, 07:52 PM
As long as you don't use gold for slots, and only use tokens, it is fine.

It is near impossible way of coming out with a gain if you use gold for spins

I kind of agree, however I've had luck and bad luck with both.

Gold being used on the slots is a waste anyway, considering you can save up a good bit to either convert it to come up upgrade your EVO or save up to buy a mutant. Either way, you're definitely better off using tokens that you get for free!

superhater
10-25-2014, 08:23 PM
Using gold in the slots is a waste. You may get lucky and hit something nice....but in the long run it will end up costing you. Save it for mutants.....upgrading your breeding center. Unless you can afford to buy it all the time....then go nuts...lol.

Howard
10-25-2014, 08:55 PM
I kind of agree, however I've had luck and bad luck with both.

Gold being used on the slots is a waste anyway, considering you can save up a good bit to either convert it to come up upgrade your EVO or save up to buy a mutant. Either way, you're definitely better off using tokens that you get for free!

Using gold in the slots is a waste. You may get lucky and hit something nice....but in the long run it will end up costing you. Save it for mutants.....upgrading your breeding center. Unless you can afford to buy it all the time....then go nuts...lol.

Exactly. Better to use your tokens which you get for free or even when there is a jackpot token sale it can be worth it. Spending gold on spins is a definite waste, as you eliminate one of the gains (gaining gold), and gained gold will essentially be converted to free spins in a way.

IMO, gold is best spent on buying mutants, and not even worth using gold on upgrading evo. Basically
credits = evo, compounds, campaign passes
gold = mutants, breeding center, incubator, MAYBE stars

Also, I can afford to buy gold all the time; but I never spend it on anything but mutants. It's about spending smart. My only exception was for the research II box :p

[K] Hugo
10-27-2014, 12:32 PM
Good job.

Thanks Psy Captains, good to hear ! hopefully the features that we are working on will please you.