PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for MGG

Sergio Garibay
10-25-2014, 03:39 PM
This is a very good game, and like everything else, you can hone it.

More rooftops will help us to colect more mutants.
Selling more genes periodically should keep us more interested in your actions.
Adding more genes (like an elemental gene: fire, earth, wind, fire and metal) can offer new mutants.
Another collections like halloween or zodiac could be more attractive to gamers.

This are simply examples of some thing you can do with the game, any other ideas?

John Flemming
11-06-2014, 09:58 PM
This is a very good game, and like everything else, you can hone it.

More rooftops will help us to colect more mutants.
Selling more genes periodically should keep us more interested in your actions.
Adding more genes (like an elemental gene: fire, earth, wind, fire and metal) can offer new mutants.
Another collections like halloween or zodiac could be more attractive to gamers.

This are simply examples of some thing you can do with the game, any other ideas?

What would distinguish the new genes?
What makes 'Metal' different from 'Cyber' for example?

How would the new genes fit?
How much advantage/penalty does metal get when facing the other genes?

DrLobo
11-07-2014, 10:50 AM
These days we're getting a new mutant each month or so, imagine the number of new mutants to be created with the addition of only one gene ... that's roughly 20 new mutants to create, draw, animate, balance ... and I'm not even counting the bronze silver etc

I wouldn't dream about it !

Also each new mutants brings money to the dev ... I can't see them add a new gene, create 30 new mutants people can have just by cross breeding and playing for free .... plus it wouldn't even be a marketing point to get new players due to the game being already months old !

Anyway can't see this happening anytime soon or even ever ...... also don't forget kobojo have their new game on the way 'zodiac' !