PDA

View Full Version : list of all challenges in challenge hall

Tom Blue
10-30-2014, 02:16 PM
Ok thx guys list is completed so I edited this post.

Welcome to the new Psy Captain Challenge! Each Challenge is made of 14 missions and here is an easy one to begin with: you just have to win some fights in the campaigns or the event!

Challenge Token +1

1. Easy Start 0/5 Win PvE fights
Campaign fights and event fights are considered as PvE.
Reward: Challenge Token +1

2. Combinations... 0/3 Spend 3 hours Cross-Breeding
Use the Breeding Center.

3. (The first ladder task) 0/
Win the 20th fight of the current event

4. Rank among others 0/3 Finish PvP fights
Only Global Tournament fights are considered PvP.
Reward: Challenge Token +1; Experience Drink +1

5. Team Work 0/5 Launch Tag Team attacks
Each of your friends, including Eva, can help you once a day.

6. Bigger - Better 0/10 Level-up creatures
You can level-up several creatures once, or level up the same creature several times.

7. The Ladder, Into Action 0/
Win the 40th fight of the current event

8. Mutant beats "Larvae" 0/10 Spend 10 hours Incubating
Make larvae with the Breeding Center or buy some in the Shop.

9. No Beast, No Feast 0/50 Kill Zoomorphs
Only the first gene is counted to determine if a Mutant is a Zoomorph.
Reward: Challenge Token +1; Double XP +1

10. Be respected 0/10 Win PvP fights

11. The Ladder, Getting serious 0/
Win the 60th fight of the current event

12. Make it faster 0/5 Accelerate several times
Why not accelerate your cross-breedings or incubations

13. Doping 0/50 Own Big Med Packs
You can make Big Med-Packs with the Med Lab.

14. (the 3rd ladder quest) 0/
Win Pve event
Reward: Challenge Token + 2

So, at the end you shuold have 16 tokens, 1 is free from the start and 15 from challenges.

challenge hall part 2 challenges:

1. Complete first 5 PvE stages
2. Kill 15 Sabers
3. Finish 2 cross breedings
4. Win 3 PvP battles
5. Inflict 100,000 damage
6. Spend 5 hrs incubating
7. Win 50 PvE (or Campaign) fights
8. Level up 25 mutants
9. Launch 50 Tag Team attacks
10. Win 10 PvP fights
11. Win 100 PvE (or campaign) fights

challenge hall part 3:

1. 5 PVE
2. Breed twice
3. Lvl 10 in Amazonia
4. 3 PVP
5. 5 tags
6. Lvl 30 in Amazonia
7. Level up 15 times
8. Kill 50 Necros
9. Lvl 50 in Amazonia
10. 10 PvP fights won
11. 50 Tags
12. Level 80 Amazonia
13. 50 PvP Fights
14. Complete PvE (Amazonia)

Non Pervenuto
10-30-2014, 02:24 PM
dont remeber the exact sequence but:

0/5 win combats between campain and events (no pvp)
0/5 combos use
0/3 win pvp only
0/10 level up creature (different creatures or same, no prob)
0/10 hour breed

Howard
10-30-2014, 03:03 PM
I think 8) incubate for 10 hours

I also feel that challenges will change up every event

9) Kill 50 zoomorphs
10) Win 10 PvP fights

12) Accelerate 5 times.
13) Own big med packs (50)

I don't know what 11 is, seems I got 2 in 1 go. Something about up the ladder (which I have seen more then once)

Jay Hu
10-31-2014, 09:46 AM
Just completed all challenges, not so exciting experience. The rewards are no so attractive either.

Welcome to the new Psy Captain Challenge! Each Challenge is made of 14 missions and here is an easy one to begin with: you just have to win some fights in the campaigns or the event!

Challenge Token +1

1. Easy Start 0/5 Win PvE fights
Campaign fights and event fights are considered as PvE.

2. Combinations... 0/3 Spend 3 hours Cross-Breeding
Use the Breeding Center.

3. (The first ladder task) 0/

4. Rank among others 0/3 Finish PvP fights
Reward: Challenge Token +1; Experience Drink +1

5. Team Work 0/5 Launch Tag Team attacks
Each of your friends, including Eva, can help you once a day.

6. Bigger - Better 0/10 Level-up creatures
You can level-up several creatures once, or level up the same creature several times.

7. The Ladder, Into Action 0/

8. Mutant beats "Larvae" 0/10 Spend 10 hours Incubating
Make larvae with the Breeding Center or buy some in the Shop.

9. No Beast, No Feast 0/50 Kill Zoomorphs
Only the first gene is counted to determine if a Mutant is a Zoomorph.
Reward: Challenge Token +1; Double XP +1

10. Be respected 0/10 Win PvP fights

11. The Ladder, Getting serious 0/

12. Make it faster 0/5 Accelerate several times
Why not accelerate your cross-breedings or incubations

13. Doping 0/50 Own Big Med Packs
You can make Big Med-Packs with the Med Lab.

14. (the 3rd ladder quest) 0/

Tom Blue
10-31-2014, 09:53 AM
Thx to all for their contribution. I have edited main post. So we are missing 14. challenge only I think.

Howard
10-31-2014, 01:43 PM
14 is another ladder one. Done know exactly what they are as I've skipped all

Last one rewards 2, so 15 tokens + 1 freebie (I assume its only a starter token)

So it looks lime all the skipped (ladder ones) are just climbing the PvE, and number 14 is beating the PvE. Which would ex ain why I had so many skips since I already beat the PvE last week

Fabian Lange
11-03-2014, 11:29 PM
The Ladder, Getting Serious : Win the 60th fight of the current event. which is currently Dark City. i also instantly unlocked the second one of those but i only won the 40th fight there. going by that i assume that the other two ladder related ones were : win the 20th event fight and win the 40th event fight. but that is a bit theoretical. hope that helps :)

Nicholas Hawkins
11-08-2014, 12:44 AM
I get stuck on the last (100th) level every time :( Can't seem to beat it. I have several level 24 gold mutants. I guess I just need to level them up some more.

[K] Hugo
11-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Wow amazing job Psy Captains :) Good luck to finish the challenge, a couple of days remaining !

DrLobo
11-13-2014, 09:32 AM
i was going to post i was totally stuck on the accelerating part but i just got me an idea .... buy and breed warriors and robots etc ... and voila, took me 2 minutes tops :)
Now getting to 100th wave in ladder, never been able to reach it before .... gonna be tough especially since there's few days left and fights are soooo expensives after 60 or so !

buGGhaCK
11-20-2014, 11:52 PM
Guys i have a question i got only 1 token from challange hall and i cant do other quests?What i have to do to start again?

Der Alptraum
11-21-2014, 10:03 AM
where are the new challanges?????

Djim33
11-26-2014, 05:32 AM
no more challenges ?

Tom Blue
12-01-2014, 12:32 PM
There are new challenges now.

Howard
12-01-2014, 08:10 PM
1. Complete first 5 PvE stages
2. Kill 15 Sabers
3. Finish 2 cross breedings
4. Win 3 PvP fights
5. Inflict 100,000 damage
6. Spend 5 hrs incubating
7. Win 50 PvE (or Campaign) fights
8. Level up 25 mutants
9. Launch 50 Tag Team attacks
10. Win 10 PvP fights
12. Inflict 300,000 damage
13. Beat 100 Mythic mutants
14. Win 50 PvP fights

Tom Blue
12-02-2014, 01:00 PM
ok thx Howard, edited 1. post.

Allen E Roberts III
12-02-2014, 02:27 PM
Looks like this round of challenges is aimed towards the much higher level players as well as the ones who can afford to sink quite a bit of money into it.

Howard
12-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Looks like this round of challenges is aimed towards the much higher level players as well as the ones who can afford to sink quite a bit of money into it.

I think you're wrong (so far with the challenges I've come across

1. Complete first 5 PvE stages - Easy
2. Kill 15 Sabers - Easy
3. Finish 2 cross breedings - Easy, use 2 legendaries or PvE mutants; 1 hour each breed
4. Win 3 PvP battles - Easy
5. Inflict 100,000 damage - Easier then you think, even at low levels. Last level of Alpha division counts for 13,000 at least. Of course the stronger you are, the faster, since you deal more damage and also require less fights.
6. Spend 5 hrs incubating - Easy; think I glitched it. I used 5 robots, each takes 6 minutes, but counted for an hour (could be wrong)
7. Win 50 PvE (or Campaign) fights - Just a lot of work
8. Level up 25 mutants - Fairly easy, just level up you level 1s, you can also level up the same mutant
9. Launch 50 Tag Team attacks - A lot of work again, but should be feasible. However, I feel it hasn't been counting every single one I use. You do have 2 weeks. But it would have been nice to be able to do this one simulateously with 7 and 8

Basically only higher levels get it easier, but its mainly just putting in time and effort, plus you have 2 weeks. I think they tried to make it more difficult then the last, as most finished it in a day.

Also, you definitely do not need to sink in any money.

The rest:
10. Win 10 PvP fights
12. Inflict 300,000 damage
13. Beat 100 Mythic mutants
14. Win 50 PvP fights

buGGhaCK
12-05-2014, 11:44 PM
Its too much 100 campaning fight since the lower levels cant expect money or else.It measn 15 battle = 10 energy at day is quite long to finish , after that comes 300.000 dmg to inflict O_o da faq on battle u do near 15k even on the lowers one depends on the level.But still the easy is 100 Mythics :/ if i get get it will be funny. With the PVP battles thats only for the highiest levels :/ i cant win 50 battles i only win 40 and i am still loosing 70 :?

Neil Law
12-11-2014, 05:32 PM
I'd agree this seems a little bit much. I've hit it with about 4 days remaining. I've got 40/100 and there are 3 days, 13 hours left to go to get the 60, and then try to get the others done too.

Be nice if this was a week longer or we had advance notice of what all the competitions were so you knew how to pace things. I thought I pushed the first few fairly fast but obviously not enough.

Chris A Mosque
12-12-2014, 12:42 AM
If I may offer any bit of help to those struggling. I grinded out my wins on the final boss stage in the alpha division (Best XP gains even if it still isn't much) and finally got it done today. As far as the "Do 300,000 damage" I'm working on it now and am confident I'll have it done in less than half a day. The 8th fight in Greater Cairo Beta division has 6 mutants to fight each with an okay amount of health. I'm using Golden Genshiryoku, Golden Exo-Cookie, and Golden Thor as my three mutants. They each hit the opponents like a truck since they each have an element that is the Brutal +50% against the other mutants and after using a tag on the second wave I was at 66k damage after just the first fight (That's over 1/5th of the total right off the bat!). The slower and heavier hitting, the better for this one since you want the most damage done as possible and you use the fight I mentioned since it gives you 6 mutants to beat on as opposed to only 3 like other fights.

For the "Kill 100 Mythic Genes" I'll be heading back to Alpha Division Greater Cairo Fight 9. Only 10 tokens for 3 Mythic genes so it's going to take 340 tickets for 100 mythics but doable.

Alas in order to make the time crunch I'll have to refresh my tickets with gold which I was REALLY hoping not to do but in order to win 50 matches Ill need 2 days since I've only got about 30 tags that are actually reliable. I wish I had more so I could do it all in a single day but such is the way of this challenge. I want to keep up with the challenge tokens so I can secure Rak-n-Ruin as soon as he comes out so sacrifices must be made.

I don't know if Kobojo intentionally made this challenge such a massive time crunch in order to pressure players into spending gold to refresh tokens or if this was just a case of everyone bitching about how the first Challenge week was too easy and then they went from one extreme to the other but hopefully next time around they will lean more back towards how it was the first time around. I'd rather it be easier to complete and just have nothing to do with the Challenge hall the rest of the month than to have it be such a massive hassle to complete in time that every single bit of my effort in playing this game is strategically holding onto tags and wasting so many campaign passes doing Alpha division PvE matches so that I completely gimp my EXP gains just to make it in time.

Please Kobojo, if you guys read this, don't make the Challenge Hall something that takes away from the enjoyment of the game. I prefer to move forward and do the other higher end PvE events, not waste all of my passes running stuff in the Alpha division. :(

Howard
12-12-2014, 03:06 AM
If I may offer any bit of help to those struggling. I grinded out my wins on the final boss stage in the alpha division (Best XP gains even if it still isn't much) and finally got it done today. As far as the "Do 300,000 damage" I'm working on it now and am confident I'll have it done in less than half a day. The 8th fight in Greater Cairo Beta division has 6 mutants to fight each with an okay amount of health. I'm using Golden Genshiryoku, Golden Exo-Cookie, and Golden Thor as my three mutants. They each hit the opponents like a truck since they each have an element that is the Brutal +50% against the other mutants and after using a tag on the second wave I was at 66k damage after just the first fight (That's over 1/5th of the total right off the bat!). The slower and heavier hitting, the better for this one since you want the most damage done as possible and you use the fight I mentioned since it gives you 6 mutants to beat on as opposed to only 3 like other fights.

For the "Kill 100 Mythic Genes" I'll be heading back to Alpha Division Greater Cairo Fight 9. Only 10 tokens for 3 Mythic genes so it's going to take 340 tickets for 100 mythics but doable.

Alas in order to make the time crunch I'll have to refresh my tickets with gold which I was REALLY hoping not to do but in order to win 50 matches Ill need 2 days since I've only got about 30 tags that are actually reliable. I wish I had more so I could do it all in a single day but such is the way of this challenge. I want to keep up with the challenge tokens so I can secure Rak-n-Ruin as soon as he comes out so sacrifices must be made.

I don't know if Kobojo intentionally made this challenge such a massive time crunch in order to pressure players into spending gold to refresh tokens or if this was just a case of everyone bitching about how the first Challenge week was too easy and then they went from one extreme to the other but hopefully next time around they will lean more back towards how it was the first time around. I'd rather it be easier to complete and just have nothing to do with the Challenge hall the rest of the month than to have it be such a massive hassle to complete in time that every single bit of my effort in playing this game is strategically holding onto tags and wasting so many campaign passes doing Alpha division PvE matches so that I completely gimp my EXP gains just to make it in time.

Please Kobojo, if you guys read this, don't make the Challenge Hall something that takes away from the enjoyment of the game. I prefer to move forward and do the other higher end PvE events, not waste all of my passes running stuff in the Alpha division. :(

300k damage is a lot easier then it sounds; I probably did in in 10 minutes, especially using tanks and over damage counting.

You can also do Neo Paris boss; it has 4 mythics instead.

Why don't you use credits to buy campaign passes? thats what I did and finished all the challenges in 2 or 3 days. You obviously dont have to do it that fast, but I had a 7 day triple exp activated, so it made sense to buy passes within such a short amount of time.

But yes, this one is more time and pass consuming then the previous one, which is probably as you said, some complaints about it being too easy, and only being a couple days long for a whole month event (2 weeks, but 1 per month)

Chris A Mosque
12-12-2014, 03:46 AM
300k damage is a lot easier then it sounds; I probably did in in 10 minutes, especially using tanks and over damage counting.

You can also do Neo Paris boss; it has 4 mythics instead.

Why don't you use credits to buy campaign passes? thats what I did and finished all the challenges in 2 or 3 days. You obviously dont have to do it that fast, but I had a 7 day triple exp activated, so it made sense to buy passes within such a short amount of time.

But yes, this one is more time and pass consuming then the previous one, which is probably as you said, some complaints about it being too easy, and only being a couple days long for a whole month event (2 weeks, but 1 per month)

I only realized after posting that that I had the option to pay for passes with credits. It's going to make getting Evo 29 take a bit longer now but I'll make it to the end without spending any gold so at least I have that going for me. Just waiting on tags to CD now so I can finish up the PvP challenge

Howard
12-12-2014, 05:01 PM
I only realized after posting that that I had the option to pay for passes with credits. It's going to make getting Evo 29 take a bit longer now but I'll make it to the end without spending any gold so at least I have that going for me. Just waiting on tags to CD now so I can finish up the PvP challenge

In my opinion, gold should only be spent on mutants.

Credits are easily generated, so even though buying passes will delay you evo-ing up, spending those credits on passes and training all your mutants will be better long term.

Over the week of my triple exp, I started off at about 32 million credits, and ended up at 20 million credits. My initial daily earnings for credits was at about 3.5 million. This means I spent about 36.5 million credits on campaign passes to level up all of my mutants.

Now about 100/160 of my mutants are Evo 31 to 34, most being at 34. This group consists of all my gold, and no-star mutants mutants

My Silver star mutants: 25 are Evo 29, the rest are between Evo 20 and 28

This now nets me almost 5 million per day.

Basically make sure you level up all the mutants to increase credit earnings, and allowing you to farm more credits. This will make evo-ing up easier. I only evo up when there are sales; this allows you to save credits and spend some on passes.

James Wash
12-14-2014, 09:50 AM
This means I spent about 36.5 million credits on campaign passes to level up all of my mutants..

You do so much PvP that I'm surprised you buy any passes. I do all my major mutant leveling in PvP and never buy passes. However, since I'm unwilling to do as much PvP as you, I only have 4 at max (level 51 for my defense team), 45 at level 47+, 14 at 45+, with 7 lower golds that I'm also advancing. Almost all of the rest are level 32 silvers which I'll never advance.

Howard
12-16-2014, 09:59 PM
You do so much PvP that I'm surprised you buy any passes. I do all my major mutant leveling in PvP and never buy passes. However, since I'm unwilling to do as much PvP as you, I only have 4 at max (level 51 for my defense team), 45 at level 47+, 14 at 45+, with 7 lower golds that I'm also advancing. Almost all of the rest are level 32 silvers which I'll never advance.

I mainly buy a lot of passes because in PvP I still to my main mutants and don't use trainees. Thus when training I need passes for campaign.

Also, since I started using tags a while back, the amount of PvP fights have decreased. Basically the higher I go (top 100), I become more reliant on tags, and thus have to battle less, as I only have about 50 tags, maybe 20 are usable.

Whereas before using tags, I needed to battle more to gain points, and was never matched with anyone more then 1 evo above.

Karl
01-03-2015, 02:56 AM
Can someone please post the missions of the 3rd round of the challenge hall?

Howard
01-03-2015, 09:27 AM
Can someone please post the missions of the 3rd round of the challenge hall?

Cited from Grim Jack, myself

1. 5 PVE
2. Breed twice
3. Lvl 10 in Amazonia
4. 3 PVP
5. 5 tags
6. Lvl 30 in Amazonia
7. Level up 15 times
8. Kill 50 Necros
9. Lvl 50 in Amazonia
10. 10 PvP fights won
11. 50 Tags
12. Level 80 Amazonia
13. 50 PvP Fights
14. Complete PvE (Amazonia)

Karl
01-03-2015, 12:56 PM
thanks a lot, that sounds a bit easier than the last round

number 9 is correct, it's where I am at the moment :)

Karl
06-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Can someone please tell me tasks of Mission 13 & 14 of the current challenge?

John MacDonald
06-09-2015, 05:57 PM
Can someone please tell me tasks of Mission 13 & 14 of the current challenge?

Fight 100 PvE fights is 13. 14, I'll let you know.

Howard
06-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Fight 100 PvE fights is 13. 14, I'll let you know.

number 14 is always finish PvE

Karl
06-09-2015, 07:46 PM
thank you, there is a lot of work ahed of me, cause I have mission 12 to do as well, defeat 75 myth-mutants

John MacDonald
06-10-2015, 08:08 AM
thank you, there is a lot of work ahed of me, cause I have mission 12 to do as well, defeat 75 myth-mutants

If you finish PvE, you'll be well on your way. The last 10 have quite a lot of Mythics.

Howard
06-10-2015, 02:12 PM
If you finish PvE, you'll be well on your way. The last 10 have quite a lot of Mythics.

I suggest going the pitlord boss; it has 4 mythics per match. I would save the PvE for number 13 and 14, as going through PvE will count towards both challenges.

Matthew Sherry
06-13-2015, 04:17 AM
Win 100 PVE fights is a bit much on top of already going through 100 fights for the PVE event itself.

Howard
06-22-2015, 05:54 AM
Win 100 PVE fights is a bit much on top of already going through 100 fights for the PVE event itself.

What I do for the beat stage X of PvE and finish X amount of PvE fights is that I do not touch the PvE until needed. Basically the last 2 challenges are finish 100 PvE/Campaign fights, and finish PvP. At this point I am only at PvE stage 60 (due to having to get to 60 at an earlier challenge. I then finish PvE and it counts for 40 fights of the PvE/Campaign challenge, then do 60 campaign.

It is a better alternative to doing 100 campaign fights, THEN finishing PvE after.