PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTIONS: New Genes, Reactor Collections, and much more.

Mr. Chimps
10-31-2014, 07:37 PM
-New Mutant Genomes:

Floramorph (Plant & Fungi themed mutants)
Celestial (Divine, Sky, Light, or Heavenly themed mutants)
Void (Weird, Lovecraftian, Monstrous, Glowy themed mutants)
Elemental (Fire, Water, Air, Earth themed mutants)

-New Reactor Collections:

Pokemon

Pikachu -- Master Splitter
Zubat -- Zombat
Charizard -- Undead Dragon
Rhyhorn -- Shell Shock
Gyrados -- Dracus Nobilis
Mewtwo (in armor) -- New Mutant "Muton" (Mythic/Cyber?)*
*Image Reference: 1 (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130407043932/pokemon/images/d/d3/Armor_mewtwo.png), 2 (http://www.rigelatin.net/copycat/media/show/battle_of_the_badge/mewtwobehindglass)

Kaiju

Anguirus -- Slashog
Mothra Larvae -- Absolem
King Kong -- Cosmo Kong
Gyaos -- Zombat
Gamera -- Cezanne
King Ghidorah -- New Mutant

Prehistoric (Mutant & Prehistoric Animal Hybrids)

Triceratops -- Shell Shock
Tyrannosaurus Rex -- Undead Dragon
Smilodon -- Rakshasa
Velociraptor -- Reptoid
Wooly Mammoth -- Psychoboar
Anomalocaris -- New Mutant*
*Image Reference: 1 (http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130218012345/prehistrico/es/images/c/c6/Anomalocaris_by_aaronjohngregory-d5k7bu1.jpg)

Video Games

Headcrab Zombie (Half-Life) -- Tutti Gooey
Master Chief (Halo) -- Star Trooper
Samus Aran (Metroid) -- Interceptrix
Amaterasu (Okami) -- Cerberus
Big Daddy (BioShock) -- Planet Cleaner
Deathclaw (Fallout) -- New Mutant

-City Expansion: Add more roofspace to the map, maybe a couple more "islands".

-New Stars: Platinum (15% stronger than Gold) & Obsidian (25% stronger than Gold)

-All Mutant Variants: Allow special mutants (Zodiac, Holiday, etc.) to be bred with stars.

-Auction House/Trading: Allow players to sell or trade mutants and items, perhaps via an Auction House building.

-Building Storage: Allow players to deactivate buildings (Medlabs, Mutant Compounds, etc.) and place them in their inventory.

-Collect All Sponsor Credits: Allow players to collect all credits from mutant compounds with the press of a single button (PC Feature).

-Using Consumables: When healing a mutant or boosting exp/mutosterone, allow players to use the exact amount to fill the bar (Mobile App Feature).

-Select Tag Mutant: Allow players to select which mutant to use for Tag Team Attacks.

-Credit discount for Evolution Center (-25%?)

-Cheaper Campaign Passes.

-Create-A-Mutant Contest: Allow players to submit their own mutant concepts for a chance to be added to the game on a regular basis.

-Star Fusion: Allow players to combine 3 stars of one level into 1 star of the next highest level. For example: 3 Bronze Stars equals 1 Silver Star, 3 Silver equals 1 Gold, etc.

-Solo Mutant Arena: A PvE challenge where the player chooses one mutant to face waves of increasingly more difficult enemies for 3 times the experience.

-Mutant Evo Levels in PvP: Display sum of opponents mutant levels in PvP prior to fight (Mobile Feature).

-Customize City: Allow players to select different "skins" for their home City. Would be a purely cosmetic feature. I think skins based off of the locations featured in the different arenas would make cool rewards for the Event and Campaigns.

[K] Hugo
11-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Woot woot woot amazing stuff here, thanks a bunch Psy Captain i'm sure the team will love that !

Mr. Chimps
11-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Glad to hear it! I'll add more suggestions as I think of them.

John Flemming
11-06-2014, 09:52 PM
City Expansion - I don't think it is necessary with the ability to freeze/store mutants

New Stars: Only if there is a special/seperate areas for these mutants, they would be too OP vs regular players.

Auction House / Trading could break the game

Building Storage - A nice idea

Collect All Sponsor Credits - I like it, maybe a new building (upgradable) that would collect all the credits for you.I know sometimes I have trouble collecting from compounds because the rooftop is so crowded.

Using Consumables: You can do that now by selecting a combination of items (eg. 1 XP Jar + 2 XP Drinks, + 1 XP Bar)

Select Tag Mutant: I think it would be enough to know the genes of my friend's mutant before selecting them

Star Fusion: I think that could work, although it runs the risk of high level people grinding for low level stars because it is easier.

Mr. Chimps
11-10-2014, 07:55 PM
City Expansion - I don't think it is necessary with the ability to freeze/store mutants

New Stars: Only if there is a special/seperate areas for these mutants, they would be too OP vs regular players.

Auction House / Trading could break the game

Building Storage - A nice idea

Collect All Sponsor Credits - I like it, maybe a new building (upgradable) that would collect all the credits for you.I know sometimes I have trouble collecting from compounds because the rooftop is so crowded.

Using Consumables: You can do that now by selecting a combination of items (eg. 1 XP Jar + 2 XP Drinks, + 1 XP Bar)

Select Tag Mutant: I think it would be enough to know the genes of my friend's mutant before selecting them

Star Fusion: I think that could work, although it runs the risk of high level people grinding for low level stars because it is easier.

City Expansion probably isn't of the highest priority, but if they're going to be adding more types of buildings to the game, we'll need more space sooner or later. Plus I'd like to just have as many Mutants loitering on my roof as possible in order to earn more credits.

New Stars: Maybe new campaigns and a separate PvP arena for Platinum/Obsidian mutants? You do raise a good point. Although, Gold mutants pretty much overpower any non-Gold mutants, except for some of the "special" ones.

Trading would bend the game, but I don't think it would break it. It also depends on what currency they'd use in an Auction House. Maybe only Gold, or credits as well as Gold, or sellers choice. Sellers would obviously want more for powerful or in-demand mutants, so it would still encourage people to try and win mutants in PvP and PvE, or by breeding. And if people tried to sell new mutants from the Shop, just make it so they can't set their asking price for anything lower than than their original Shop price.

As for collecting all sponsor credits, I think they should just do it the same way they did on Android; when you click any compound, just add a "collect all" button. It's much easier than trying to find that sweet spot for every compound on the PC version.

Using Consumables: What I was referring to was the feature on the PC version of the game. On PC, players have the option to fill the bar with a single button using multiple items. For example, if a mutant needs 100 exp to level up, and you have 10 Exp Bars, there are two buttons: "Use 1" Exp Bar, or "Use 10" Exp Bar. So the player can either click "Use 1" ten times, or "Use 10" once and be done with it. I think this feature should be added into the mobile versions of the game as well.

Tags: That's a good point, being able to select the gene of any given tag mutant would be much easier, and it could automatically default to the strongest level mutant. I've lost a lot of fights simply because of the wrong tag.

Star Fusion: I think no matter what, players end up with an enormous surplus of Bronze Stars. I've got nearly 100 of them, because they keep giving them out and I've bred bronze versions of almost every mutant I have. With fusion, at least they would have more value.

Non Pervenuto
11-11-2014, 12:00 AM
I apologize if i cannot explane myself very well..
but this is an idea that i have since a pair of months..
and is about CRITICAL HITS
i know that maybe my suggestion could make the game a little "HAVIER" in megabyts etc...
btw that'it...
This is the idea.
Every enemy, /both normal enemy or boss) body, is divided in parts.
normal enemy 4 parts (legs, arms, torso, head)
boss enemy divided in 6 parrts (r and l leg, r and l arm, torso and head)
when in battle, every player, during the attack that is delivered in the usual way, will click one of this parts.
If the part chosen, is the same that A.I had chosen at the beginning of the battle, the critical HIT is done, otherwise not.

In example:

Boss Dracus nobilis ( i know, it have not legs etc.. LOL) so we divide his body in 6 pieces that will glow when u put mouse arrow on it ok?

IE decides head is his weak point in first turn.

i point mouse on tail, and attack..(different weak point= no critical, but usual damage)

dracuk deliver jis attack

my turn again, IE decides his weak point this turn is TAIL...
this time i hit TAIL AGAIN, and the critical is delivered.

And so on...

(if u like u can decide to have a WEAK, but also a STRONG point every turn (half damage)( but maybe this way the game became too difficult)

Ashik Rafeek
11-22-2014, 03:10 PM
I accept all your ideas because it is wonerfull
i like the idea of trade and pokemon reactor

Charles C. Grimm
11-22-2014, 04:29 PM
You are absolutely right that an auction house would be ideal, no doubt! I would love to have sold/traded heroes rather than just sell a bunch of repeats off last night!
A similar idea that wouldn't "break" or even necessarily "bend" the game is to scale the worth of each mutant you sell: their values should increase per level and per star level. Selling a level 20 silver star mutant for the same amount as the base model level 1 mutant is absurd. We should also be able to sell off unwanted power-ups and stars and other things we get in the game, either to the store or to other players. Just my thoughts as I contemplate how much more credit I should have gotten from selling over 100 mutants last night in an attempt to get more silver.

Der Alptraum
11-22-2014, 07:17 PM
-New Mutant Genomes:

Void (Weird, Lovecraftian, Monstrous, Glowy themed mutants)

-City Expansion: Add more roofspace to the map, maybe a couple more "islands".

-New Stars: Platinum (15% stronger than Gold) & Obsidian (25% stronger than Gold)

-Auction House/Trading: Allow players to sell or trade mutants and items, perhaps via an Auction House building.

-Collect All Sponsor Credits: Allow players to collect all credits from mutant compounds with the press of a single button (PC Feature).

-Select Tag Mutant: Allow players to select which mutant to use for Tag Team Attacks.

-Credit discount for Evolution Center (-25%?)

-Cheaper Campaign Passes.

-Create-A-Mutant Contest: Allow players to submit their own mutant concepts for a chance to be added to the game on a regular basis.

-Customize City: Allow players to select different "skins" for their home City. Would be a purely cosmetic feature. I think skins based off of the locations featured in the different arenas would make cool rewards for the Event and Campaigns.

:tears_of_joy: I agree with your ideas.The concept of the "void" mutants it's so fantastic! :encouragement:

Eugene Kenny
12-01-2014, 10:04 PM
mabey a kaos gene and a reactor collection

--- eugene

Rudra Rup Modak
12-02-2014, 05:27 AM
Mr. Chimps very great idea .............its actually awesome...........