PDA

View Full Version : TAG?

Federico Campoli
11-05-2014, 06:16 PM
:grumpy:
Hi to everyone, i have only 1 question:
how can i know my tag? How to change it? My tag is actually gold genshiryoku (i've saw/seen (idk) my tag from my gf's account).
I don't want my tag changes!! I recently breed a gold nebulon and gold medusa, can they become my tag? How? If it happens, can i reset my tag as genshiryoku?

Howard
11-05-2014, 06:47 PM
:grumpy:
Hi to everyone, i have only 1 question:
how can i know my tag? How to change it? My tag is actually gold genshiryoku (i've saw/seen (idk) my tag from my gf's account).
I don't want my tag changes!! I recently breed a gold nebulon and gold medusa, can they become my tag? How? If it happens, can i reset my tag as genshiryoku?

Your tag is a mutant that has max'ed out exp AND is the last mutant out of your breeder.

So if you max out your Nebulon and Medusa, which I assume came after your Genshiryoku, then they will become your tag.

You can always change your tag when you upgrade your evo, but the rules still apply.

Basically what I do to ensure that I have the tag I want is:

- Only max out the tag you want; other mutants can reach max EVO, but do not max their EXP. You still get the same silver generation
- Make sure that the tag mutant was bred after your PvP mutants (campaign as well if applicable). Since these are frequently used, they are bound to max out.