PDA

View Full Version : *BETA TEST RECRUITEMENT* New combat system.

[K] Hugo
11-05-2014, 06:44 PM
THE APPLICATIONS FOR THE BETA ARE NOW CLOSED, THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION :)

Psy Captains,

We are working on some improvements of the Combat System in Mutants and we are looking for passionate players that would like to participate.

Please note that:

- This is a PC ONLY beta test.
- The beta will last 48 hours
- We are looking for serious beta testers only, that will give us a good feedback on their experience thanks to a survey that will be sent after the beta.

The beta will be on Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd of November.

If you would like to participate, please send me a private message of reply to this post.
There is a limited number of seats, please explain in depth why we should choose you, why you would be a good beta tester.

Make sure to include a link to your facebook profile. I may not be able to answer everybody, but note that if you are picked, you will receive a friend invite on facebook along with a message, so that you can be added to a facebook group where further details will be given.

Thank you all for your attention. :)

[K] Hugo
11-12-2014, 10:50 AM
RECRUITEMENT FOR THE BETA STOPS FRIDAY 14TH !

Make sure to justify why we should choose you. We are only looking for serious persons.
Thank you in advance for your understanding :)

[K] Hugo
11-13-2014, 03:58 PM
A COUPLE OF HOURS REMAINING TO SEND US YOUR MESSAGE TO PARTICIPATE :)

Jack Jones
11-13-2014, 10:12 PM
Many play the game but so few use the forums. I am a cash player, my evo is 46 and i always finish in the top 200 in pvp even when not really trying. I have played a number of fb games like street racing, Mafia Wars 1 and 2, Superhero city, tried Frontierville and farmville. If i find a game i like i play as often as i can, but i find MGG lacks any real team work or bonding which work well in alot of fb games. I will help anyway i can and wish you luck.

[K] Hugo
11-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Thank you for your application, I just contacted you on Facebook so you can join us in the beta :)

[K] Hugo
11-14-2014, 02:39 PM
THE APPLICATIONS FOR THE BETA ARE NOW CLOSED, THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION :)