PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions

John Jones
11-06-2014, 07:50 PM
I have two question the first one I assume will be able to be answered I assume the second probably won't but I'll ask anyhow.

1) Are any of the zodiac mutants worthwhile to get for PvP? I know some are pretty fast but I know they aren't upgradeable and they didn't seem very tough when I've come up against them in PvE . If my current goal is to improve my PvP only are there any of them that I really should try to get ?

2) Any idea when the reactor mutants are going to be changed out? When they hinted that they are looking at what they should put out next I stopped spending my tokens because it is unlikely I'll finish the "Space wars" set I was working on and I'd rather get a good start on the next set if it is going to be coming out fairly soon. Any idea when it'll be changed out ?

Thanks

BTW: I'd really like to see a Manga / Naruto set of reactor mutants.

Howard
11-06-2014, 08:20 PM
1) Are any of the zodiac mutants worthwhile to get for PvP? I know some are pretty fast but I know they aren't upgradeable and they didn't seem very tough when I've come up against them in PvE . If my current goal is to improve my PvP only are there any of them that I really should try to get ?

Zodiac mutants are the equivalent to silver legendaries; thus they are only useful at certain points in PvP. More or less is your evo is 20 or less. At that point or higher, opponents will have gold mutants and thus Zodiacs is be weak in comparison.

2) Any idea when the reactor mutants are going to be changed out? When they hinted that they are looking at what they should put out next I stopped spending my tokens because it is unlikely I'll finish the "Space wars" set I was working on and I'd rather get a good start on the next set if it is going to be coming out fairly soon. Any idea when it'll be changed out ?

There is no knowing when Reactor sets are going to be swapped out. Space Wars is unlikely to be swapped soon, since it had just recently been released. Out of the 3, heroes is more likely to be changed since it's been there the longest.

I really hope for Japan to come back; preferably at 2 tokens in lieu of Heroes.

John Jones
11-06-2014, 09:03 PM
Thank you.

Davy Jones
11-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Well, considering I have a complete set of Japan... :P

I hope they bring in something new.

DrLobo
11-07-2014, 10:04 AM
since the 1 token set is most likely to be completed by most players I guess the nice way to go would be making a rotation, oldest 1 token set gets out and gets replaced by previous 2 token set ...wich goes for 1 token from then on .... best players with many tokens could then have the new sets early while others could have a chance to get them too but much much later !

Take me as an example, I have the full gothic set and 3 super heroes what are the odds of completing the SH set ? I prefer keeping my tokens and wait for a new set wich will provide me with a better chance at a NEW mutant ... in any case completing it will never be an incentive for me to start spending gold ... and god knows I already spend a lot on this game, but I just refuse to throw my hard earned tokens through the windows with a 1 on 10 chance of loosing them and getting nothing in return ... if at least the reactor mutants were worth 10 millions when selling ...