PDA

View Full Version : The reason I am quit playing the game + Thx to all players...

Michael Katz
11-06-2014, 10:34 PM
Hey guys,

I just wanted to thank all the players in this forum for your help during the last months before I quit this game. The reason for this, is that Kobojo apparently is not interested in their customers (or only in their paying ones). This is what happened: A couple of weeks ago I encountered a bug while scrolling through the shop on my phone. I just received a message that I have bought a mystery box (which I haven't !). I thought it may have been my fault and that I accidentely puchased one mystery box while scrolling. However, a week later when I opened the shop again and was scrolling through the offers, it happened again. This time I received the message that I just bought 10 extra passes.
After that I contacted Kobjo and was told that my gold couldn't be restored since it's impossible to revise the purchases, even though I haven't used any of the bought items (since I haven't bought and didn't need them in the first place!). For the 900 gold which were gone due to the bug, I received a laughable compensation in form of some jackpot coins and free passes. To add insult to injury, I was then told by Kobojo that the bug I experienced didn't exist, basically calling me a liar.
So that's the story. Working in the service industry myself, I can ensure you that this is not how you treat your customers. I will quit playing this game and also encourage all of my friends to do the same. Maybe Kobojo will learn at some point of time from thier mistakes...

Thanks again to all the players in this forum and good bye,
Michael

Federico Campoli
11-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Hey guys,

I just wanted to thank all the players in this forum for your help during the last months before I quit this game. The reason for this, is that Kobojo apparently is not interested in their customers (or only in their paying ones). This is what happened: A couple of weeks ago I encountered a bug while scrolling through the shop on my phone. I just received a message that I have bought a mystery box (which I haven't !). I thought it may have been my fault and that I accidentely puchased one mystery box while scrolling. However, a week later when I opened the shop again and was scrolling through the offers, it happened again. This time I received the message that I just bought 10 extra passes.
After that I contacted Kobjo and was told that my gold couldn't be restored since it's impossible to revise the purchases, even though I haven't used any of the bought items (since I haven't bought and didn't need them in the first place!). For the 900 gold which were gone due to the bug, I received a laughable compensation in form of some jackpot coins and free passes. To add insult to injury, I was then told by Kobojo that the bug I experienced didn't exist, basically calling me a liar.
So that's the story. Working in the service industry myself, I can ensure you that this is not how you treat your customers. I will quit playing this game and also encourage all of my friends to do the same. Maybe Kobojo will learn at some point of time from thier mistakes...

Thanks again to all the players in this forum and good bye,
Michael

Yes... this bug doesn't exist...
2 days ago, i met the same problem, with only 1 difference: while i was scrolling the page, i spent accidentally 2999!!!!
Then i sent a support ticket and after some messages and 1 day they gave me back 2000 golds. Why? Because they can't delete all from your inventary. For example: they can remove or add mutants, but they can't remove xp jars. They gave me 2000 golds becouse they can't remove the 15 xp jars (the other 999 golds) from my inventory. It isn't a bug, I'm sorry.