PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION: Duplicate on reactor

Igor Jasbinschek
11-08-2014, 02:22 AM
So,im trying to get some new mutants on the reactor and i found myself in a bad case, i spin the space wars roullete 4 times already, i got an Autonorush and 3 honey bunnies, so i ask myself, why am i able to get duplicates? it's not really easy to gather 12 reactor tokens, it's kind of bad for my collection if i get 3 of the same mutant in a row, can't it be non-repeatible? i mean, not until you get all 6 of them.
Can it be balanced in any way? maybe the chances to get the same mutant again would decrease after it was "chosen", or even get low to zero.

Thanks.

David Deal
11-08-2014, 03:46 PM
If it makes you feel any better I have about 13 duplicates from space wars. I don't think removing duplicates is right, but I do think that there should be a diminishing return of like a 10% likely hood of a duplicate on each mutant after you've gotten it 3 times. I mean seriously 39 wasted tokens? that's not right.

lohesh
11-08-2014, 05:15 PM
i dont know why kobojo u are not giving me the dominator achievement to complete it is not in my achievement list so pls add it there pls am begging

John MacDonald
11-09-2014, 08:07 AM
If it makes you feel any better I have about 13 duplicates from space wars. I don't think removing duplicates is right, but I do think that there should be a diminishing return of like a 10% likely hood of a duplicate on each mutant after you've gotten it 3 times. I mean seriously 39 wasted tokens? that's not right.

I have 9 Captain Peaces and still haven't finished.

John MacDonald
11-10-2014, 09:54 AM
I have 9 Captain Peaces and still haven't finished.

Just got my 10th Captain Peace! Still haven't finished the Superhero reactor. ;)

Igor Jasbinschek
11-11-2014, 12:56 AM
Yeah, i know that ppl may want to get duplicates, but maybe, MAYBE, it could work like:

Reactor C:
Mutans: A,B,C,D,E

i spend some tokens and got B, next time i spend a token to get something, ill get one mutant that do not includes B, i can get A,C,D or E.
after, and only after i got A,B,C,D and E ill be able to get a duplicate.
Let me ask something, how the... did you guys managed to get so many reactor coins?

[K] Hugo
11-12-2014, 06:16 PM

I can only agree with you guy and push for this kind of change...considering how rare/expensive tokens are, it must be very frustrating.

Davy Jones
11-12-2014, 09:32 PM
A re-spin token that is fairly easily assessable might alleviate this. ;)

John MacDonald
11-13-2014, 12:24 PM
Hugo;15111']I can only agree with you guy and push for this kind of change...considering how rare/expensive tokens are, it must be very frustrating.

I just feel bad for the people going for Japan/Galactic. You can get 1 spin token a week, so it takes 3 weeks to get a single spin. If you look at my inventory, I have 6 Captain Peaces. I have 1 frozen, 1 in play and I've sold 2. I've spent almost half a year -just- collecting Captain peace's. Consider what it would be like if I was going for Galactic and had 10 of -those-. :D

Davy Jones
11-13-2014, 05:43 PM
I completed Japan in 9 spins.

I have 3 extra Dracos and an extra Bushi.

So, I guess I got lucky.

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
11-15-2014, 12:14 PM
i wasted 78 reactor tokens to finish super hero collection and 22 reactor tokens to finish gothic collection while some other players finish all kinds of collections with spending much less reactor tokens it's not fair at all kobojo to be total depending on luck :hopelessness: