PDA

View Full Version : Probability And Suggestions

KeveD
11-10-2014, 02:49 PM
I am sure that am not the only player who is tired of failing to get a mutant from the reactor or the slots. I mean don't you think it's unfair that you have to spin at least 30 times in the reactor before you can the last mutant and you have to wait two weeks for a new event.. It is the same thing with the slots, i have wasted a huge amount of gold and tokens and all i get is $10000 or $20000 credits. So I would like to ''Suggest'' that kobojo increase the probability of the outcome of better rewards. At least make it so after a set amount of spins in the slots or reactor your chances of getting better rewards go up by 10% to 30%.. That seems like a fair amount..

Another ''Suggestion'' i have is that kobojo could increase the release PVE events from 2 weeks to 1 week or instead of letting it stop at level 100 increase it to level 150 so it takes longer to complete and also more rewards for the player.. It is also the same with the PVP.... Lets face it guys after you complete the PVE , The campaign and PVP what else is there to do?

I really like this game and i would love to see nothing more that it being improved..

Thanks.:)