PDA

View Full Version : Can Somebody Please Tell Me What Gives With the Broken Evolution Centers?

flycat12
11-11-2014, 07:13 AM
Upon visiting some other players' rooftops, I've noticed that their evolution center is broken and is running numbers from 000 to 999. I've taken a photo of this hoping that someone will explain to me what the heck??? The tower stem has been broken off and no longer exists on the screen. Don't know if this is hacking or a glitch. Would also like to ask someone to please explain the necessity of hiding your evolution center from your other mutant friends -- I mean, the only folks that can see your rooftop are the ones you've added as your friends, and they're the ones using your tag and needing to know what level your tag is. I try to keep up with this and find it very annoying when I can't tell what level mutant I am choosing as a tag :(

http://prntscr.com/557ah8

Oh, and I just saw the same thing on Eva's rooftop. Picture of it at this link: http://prntscr.com/558k9v

Howard
11-11-2014, 05:31 PM
I've only seen this once; but it was a forum moderator/kobojo employee.

Have you tried challenging them to look at their evo? It will show their cumulative evo and just divide by 3. You don't actually have to challenge them, just go into the menu.

I try to keep up with my tags as well

flycat12
11-12-2014, 10:02 AM
I've only seen this once; but it was a forum moderator/kobojo employee.

Have you tried challenging them to look at their evo? It will show their cumulative evo and just divide by 3. You don't actually have to challenge them, just go into the menu.

I try to keep up with my tags as well

Thanks for your advice as always, Howard. That's a good idea about the challenge to find out their evolution. My curiosity was just burning to find out why the evolution centers had no stem or tower. Besides Eva's evo center, I have two friends whose evo center look like Eva's. Maybe they both work for Kobojo? Don't know, but that's certainly a possibility.

[K] Hugo
11-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Hey there, you may want to send me a private message with the name of these persons? I'll take a look at their account and see if there something unusual.

Non Pervenuto
11-12-2014, 12:13 PM
ok, there are a lot of... "broken evo"
mine is BROKEN too, if u visit me...
but in my profile it is ok...
so i think is something that other see when visiting us, but we cannot see on our profile.

i visited 7 random game friends, and they were ALL broken.

Davy Jones
11-12-2014, 05:00 PM
Hugo;15107']Hey there, you may want to send me a private message with the name of these persons? I'll take a look at their account and see if there something unusual.

Well, it is happening with Eva's right now!

DrLobo
11-13-2014, 09:21 AM
I too, find all my friends with 'broken' evo center, I thought it was 'normal' !

[K] Hugo
11-13-2014, 11:59 AM
UPDATE: just a random bug that will be fixed soon :D nothing to worry about this is just visual. thanks :)