PDA

View Full Version : some ideas

Der Alptraum
11-18-2014, 07:12 PM
Hi guys!
I love playing Mutants and like many others I have some suggestions for the game:

the easiset:
1)a button (for PC) for collect all credits at once - is very annoying clicking in every habitat space.
2)more space on the rooftop to add habitats and mutants (more mutants=more credits).
3)decrease the chance to collect duplicates at the mutant reactor (every player gets upset wasting tokens..)

one a little bit hard to put into practice but in my opinion deserving of attention:

4)mutants with 3 genes (it may be implemented inserting a third slot in the breeding center at a certain level of the player and a certain level of the mutants).

regarding new series for the mutant's reactore I was thinking about a Wrestling series with for example The Undertaker (Leech Lord),Hulk Hogan (Buck Maurice),John Cena (Enforcer) and a series about the most charismatic personalities of Metal music (Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead and Till Lindemann form Rammstein for example).

James Wash
11-19-2014, 12:51 AM
Your first 3 have been posted many times. Your 4th is a new one on me.

Easiest way to collect credits on PC: inventory|buildings (2nd from right bottom), a red "close" button appears, then pass your mouse over all buildings without clicking.

Der Alptraum
11-21-2014, 10:06 AM
Your first 3 have been posted many times. Your 4th is a new one on me.

Easiest way to collect credits on PC: inventory|buildings (2nd from right bottom), a red "close" button appears, then pass your mouse over all buildings without clicking.

this trick doesn't work :apologetic: I can do it without clicking on the inventory but not with every habitat..

Anyway,what do you think about the 3 genes mutants idea?

Ashik Rafeek
11-22-2014, 03:00 PM
You are right,most of the players including me lost many reactor due to multi mutants i got martian maruder 3 or 4 times
So Many Players Have This Problem

Der Alptraum
11-22-2014, 07:11 PM
I have 3 gothic Medusa,2 Super Hero Enforcer,2 Super Hero Hulk (I got the second yesterday),2 gothic Martian Maruder,it's really annoying get tokens and waste them in this way... I miss two mutants from the gothic and super hero series to complete them but everytime I spin the reactor I get a duplicate....