PDA

View Full Version : Dream Team For Global Tournament?

Jon Noble
11-15-2013, 06:04 AM
I'm planning on buying the Gold Star Interceptrix, bought the Prince Scorpion, and am wondering what a good galactic/beast breed would complete the group.

I'd like something that is a Galactic Beast breed that has a neutral multi-attack (Attack all opponents) while being a tank.... but nothing like that seems to exist.....

Seymour Flux
11-15-2013, 07:08 AM
If do exist,its a real weak one,man i guess in your case,the other guy for your team,from my view is someone like bount bug,stealth bot or enforcer,should work fine

Boris Pankov
11-16-2013, 10:42 AM
If a monster is Galactic/Beast it cannot have a neutral attack. The only mutant with Neutral attack all is Jac O'Lantern and that's undead. In order to have a neutral attack a mutant must have only one type of gene present, and not a double gene (so no beast/beast for example)

Kerim Kova?
11-16-2013, 03:47 PM
A great defensive team on tournament for me is Undead dragon(undead-beast)Deus machina(machine-mythic) and Martian marauder(saber-galactic)
When you have 3 creatures that have opposite genes(diagonally placed) sure is good pick.But then again since Martian marauder is very fast with low power he really needs to be high level in ordet for this to work :)