PDA

View Full Version : Britany: Is It Worth It...

Lotus_Eater
11-21-2014, 07:58 AM
First of all, i want to congratulate Kobojo with the new Legendary promotion....i bet many players out there are quite satisfy with the promotion since it is affordable and not to mention, another mutant with spread attack. Though i have to sigh a lil' bit due to her gene combo and her poor attack animation...hahaha. Besides, i think it is far better if the gold one really represent Harley Quinn, not some weird zombie girl with bald head...

Second, i really hopes that Kobojo would release new mutants with the same type of promotion too. Already saw the spoiler of what mutant will be release and im eager to have all five of them, since they look so strong~ :stung:

So, the question...Britany, is it worth it?

John MacDonald
11-21-2014, 01:52 PM
First of all, i want to congratulate Kobojo with the new Legendary promotion....i bet many players out there are quite satisfy with the promotion since it is affordable and not to mention, another mutant with spread attack. Though i have to sigh a lil' bit due to her gene combo and her poor attack animation...hahaha. Besides, i think it is far better if the gold one really represent Harley Quinn, not some weird zombie girl with bald head...

Second, i really hopes that Kobojo would release new mutants with the same type of promotion too. Already saw the spoiler of what mutant will be release and im eager to have all five of them, since they look so strong~ :stung:

So, the question...Britany, is it worth it?

I picked her up. There have been a few Mutants so bursting with personality that I wanted to get them. King Louis, Psycho Boar and now her are the ones I really wanted.

If you're checking from purely a combat standpoint, it's unlikely she'll survive to fight with 3.33 until you get to higher levels and tags become less impressive.

Howard
11-21-2014, 02:46 PM
I got one, she is arguably the best tag, but useless in actual combat.

I said arguably because its more preference, but as group attack tags go, by far the best.

She does 50% more damage then Buck Maurice's spread attack.

Across the board (except against warriors) more attack then Buranka (50 to 200% more damage).

Only thing holding it back on being the absolute perfect tag is its genes, but its fire power and lack of saber mutants aside from x27 in PvP play makes up for it.

Consider this, paraphrased from Zero “Britany does more damage then shell shock and on each mutant"