PDA

View Full Version : Gift For Birthday?

Nadja Prijateleva
11-15-2013, 11:14 AM
Hello All ;)

Its My 23years Birthday today and iam wondering is Mutants Genetic Gladiators team makeing me a gift? :surprise:

VR Yan
11-15-2013, 11:42 AM
No...just no~

Markus Walter
11-15-2013, 12:14 PM
If you bent over, yes. Then you'll get your birthday spanking until your done with asking for gifts :peach:

Nadja Prijateleva
11-15-2013, 12:38 PM
I tought it would be nice but if no then its no. whats wrong asking?

VR Yan
11-16-2013, 04:57 AM
Nothing's wrong with asking but sometimes the questions sometimes people ask are a "obviously no" yet you still ask them anyways.

You should sometimes think first before asking questions like these though...

Christian Munive
11-16-2013, 10:23 AM
Happy birthday Nadja.

Birthday gifts are not implemented, but it's not an unreasonable idea. Propose it to the devs (perhaps in a more formal way), and maybe they'll take it into consideration (the developers are the ones who make the decisions, not us, we are mere players).

A reactor token, a jackpot token, some gold, I don't know. Would be nice, I guess.

Riina Kallioinen
11-16-2013, 02:14 PM
Hmmm, actually, I suppose it'd be kinda nice idea.
I mean not the developers sending the players bday etc gifts. But you could send your player friend/ally something cool from your own stock, our "buy for a friend" as a gift. Tokens, gold, maybe even some mutants (like, non-starred ones?). It'd also open up a good branch for trading and/or borrowing.

Markus Walter
11-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Happy Birhday Nadja from me too. My reaction came from the fact that already there are 5-7 Gifts each week with Gold, Passes, Mutagen, Tokens, etc so the question of yours seemed a bit much greedy to me. ;) No hard feelings though.