PDA

View Full Version : "Suggestion" New Platforms

Allen E Roberts III
11-25-2014, 03:00 PM
Perhaps in order to reach a new audience, the game could be changed to fit a platform such as PS3 or XBOX. Make it into a downloadable game but alter things so that it could be played offline.I would pay $30- $40 for something like that.

Djim33
11-25-2014, 09:54 PM
as much as i like that game it is far from possibly become offline.
It need lots more PVE campaign, more move, more choice, more things to do !

Mr. Chimps
11-26-2014, 07:23 AM
I'd like to see something like that too, but it would mean Kobojo would have to get rid of the pay-for-gold mechanic for a console version. No one will want to pay $40 for a game only to have to spend a lot more money on micro-transactions later just to progress.

I don't think the game would do well, as it is now, on consoles. I think a spin-off Mutants game designed specifically for consoles would do pretty well though. More RPG elements, more involving story, a more complex and robust combat system...I could see something like that being a hit on Xbox Live, PSN, or Steam. There are so few creature training games geared toward a more mature audience, so something like that might get a lot of attention. They could even release DLC bundles of new mutants to replace the gold mechanic.

Allen E Roberts III
11-26-2014, 04:47 PM
I was thinking along those same lines with the exception of the DLC. For me, things like DLC have put me off of most of the gaming industry. While I understand their need/desire to make money, I just can't afford it anymore. It just makes me miss the days of the simpler but still very enjoyable games such as Metroid, Heroes of Might and Magic: Quest for the Dragon Bone Staff,and Tetris.