PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Passes?

Jeffrey Geskes
11-29-2014, 02:50 PM
I run out of campaign passes a lot.

I am only level 17, so do not get used for tags much although I have plenty of friends to use for tags myself. Even if I did, and I generate 100+ a day, that doesn't really seem like a viable source as it would only allow 10 or so non-pvp fights.

I like to PvP, however I am currently in the top 2% and most fights now can be fairly difficult wins at my level even with tags.

Being such a low level, I do not generate a lot of credits. So buying passes is not a good long term option for me yet.

It just seems odd to me that the mechanics of the game are set up to limit how much I am really able to play it.

How do I get more passes? What am I missing?

Thanks!

Kenneth Pocaigue
11-29-2014, 06:53 PM
I run out of campaign passes a lot.

I am only level 17, so do not get used for tags much although I have plenty of friends to use for tags myself. Even if I did, and I generate 100+ a day, that doesn't really seem like a viable source as it would only allow 10 or so non-pvp fights.

I like to PvP, however I am currently in the top 2% and most fights now can be fairly difficult wins at my level even with tags.

Being such a low level, I do not generate a lot of credits. So buying passes is not a good long term option for me yet.

It just seems odd to me that the mechanics of the game are set up to limit how much I am really able to play it.

How do I get more passes? What am I missing?

Thanks!

You are missing a bigger evolution center and you are missing bigger campaign missions... You Can actually level up if you proceed through the missions with what you are able to... and as your evo center gets leveled, your mutants will be able to be much stronger... and stronger mutants will be used as tags more often... Meaning more passes.. and then you wouldn't have to buy them...You also get more compounds when you beat the missions. When you get the mythic compound you can generate more credits and play more casually waiting for them to produce... Breed as many mythics and unlock more roof space to put more compounds and get more credits every time you decide to play.... This game... like any other game... requires a little bit of commitment when playing... You can progress as fast as you are willing.. Simple enough xP

john mentex
06-15-2015, 06:57 PM
Campain passes could be given as gifts!

Howard
06-22-2015, 05:34 AM
Level up all your mutants, this will increase credit production and thus, increase evo and eventually a viable tag option.

Also, at this point, farm your fame, every time you increase your fame, your campaign passes get refilled (along with some gold).You earn fame in campaign and in PvP.