PDA

View Full Version : New mutant reactor mutants?

Jervis Tetch
11-16-2013, 04:21 AM
While playing the game, I noticed something, while looking at Baron Lundi, wait that is odd it looks as if he has 4 star silhouettes but the last one is oddly shaped...wait a tick..I have bronze and sliver lundi there should be...OH MY GODS, there is a new version of Lundi! So I check through the mutopedia, Alien, Martian Marauder, Rakshasa and Medusa all have the same thing, some 4th star silhouette of some strange shape. It dons on me that oh the game is going to come up with another reactor series set, but there is only 5 mutants I counted with this 4th unaccountable silhouette which means as well...there is going to be another reactor mutant exclusive. OR perhaps this new slot machine exclusive mutants, perhaps a Vegas themed set? Neon mutants, show girls, magicians, or circus maybe freakshow? Who knows but I wanna know what other peoples thoughts on are this.

Aarick Boris Luthor
11-16-2013, 10:08 AM
While playing the game, I noticed something, while looking at Baron Lundi, wait that is odd it looks as if he has 4 star silhouettes but the last one is oddly shaped...wait a tick.

The mutants you get from the reactor for 1, 2 or 3 tokens is the 4th star!

Bradford Dawson
11-16-2013, 11:49 PM
Can only be an exclusive mutant.

Jervis Tetch
11-25-2013, 07:56 AM
Yes I would imagine so, there is another site I am on, claims to be Official wiki site, it does look quite well put together, they show a picture of the set mutants plus a 5th new looking mutant, claiming the next set for the reactor will be "Gothic". It looks official, but i dunno they mention stuff on the site about mutants I have never even heard of yet, like one called Horus, after the Egyptian god, even has a picture of him. If it is all a fake site they're doing a damn good job of making it seem convincingly real

Jervis Tetch
11-25-2013, 07:57 AM
The mutants you get from the reactor for 1, 2 or 3 tokens is the 4th star!

Yes i know but Baron lundi is not amongst the Girl power, steampunk or super hero sets which means a new set of reactor mutants, that was my point

White Saber
11-25-2013, 08:34 AM
it has already been discussed several times before.. here's the teaser... http://mutantsgeneticgladiators.jimdo.com/home/gothic-skins/

Nonokyo Mutants
11-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Yes I would imagine so, there is another site I am on, claims to be Official wiki site, it does look quite well put together, they show a picture of the set mutants plus a 5th new looking mutant, claiming the next set for the reactor will be "Gothic". It looks official, but i dunno they mention stuff on the site about mutants I have never even heard of yet, like one called Horus, after the Egyptian god, even has a picture of him. If it is all a fake site they're doing a damn good job of making it seem convincingly real

It's not a fake, all on our site are real ;), and yes, we're not the official, it's the gfx who mystake the banner, he will correct this soon