PDA

View Full Version : britany correct parents!!!!!!

Andreia Cruz
11-30-2014, 12:55 PM
hi kobojo....i have britany for the past week and i've searched the correct parents...and the result i've found is leech lord and retribution.

i did the bronze star 15 times and always get baron lundi when other friends got always britany.

please kobojo can you check my account...it's some sort of a problem in the breeding.

anyone experience the same??hope to have an answer from kobojo.

TODAY once again baron lundi...this is impossible to breed britany

regards.

Aditya Surve
12-07-2014, 09:04 AM
search it on google

Karl
12-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Do you own Britany?

You cannot breed an other Britany without her.

JuanJo Lofiego
12-10-2014, 06:33 AM
If you want to breed britany this are the combinations

For Bronze Britany = Britany level 10 + Any mutant level 10 with a zombie or mythic gene**
For Silver Britany = Bronze Britany level 15 + Any Bronze mutant level 15 with a zombie or mythic gene**
For Gold Britany = Silver Britany level 20 + Any Silver mutant level 20 with a zombie or mythic gene**

** (preferible leech lord or demon)

If you see her on the mutants list she is Legendary, All legendary mutants breed in this way, using it plus any mutant that shares at least on gene

Zero
12-14-2014, 09:05 PM
I used Leech Lord and got on the 1st try for Bronze, 2nd on Silver, and 4th on Gold. It soudns to me like you just have a very bad luck streak and/or you have a Level 1 Breeding center.

Nicholas Hawkins
12-24-2014, 05:15 PM
Yes, the Leech Lord works just fine. I finally got all 4 of them.

Matthew Sherry
12-28-2014, 10:08 PM
If you want to breed britany this are the combinations

For Bronze Britany = Britany level 10 + Any mutant level 10 with a zombie or mythic gene**
For Silver Britany = Bronze Britany level 15 + Any Bronze mutant level 15 with a zombie or mythic gene**
For Gold Britany = Silver Britany level 20 + Any Silver mutant level 20 with a zombie or mythic gene**

** (preferible leech lord or retribution)

If you see her on the mutants list she is Legendary, All legendary mutants breed in this way, using it plus any mutant that shares at least on gene
Why is it preferable to use leech lord or retribution? Why not a Zombie or a Pitlord?

Howard
12-29-2014, 07:53 AM
Leech lord is preferable over pit lord because it had a shorter breed time.

As for retribution, it will have a much shorter breed time then the above 2 BUT there is an added chance of breeding another retribution. Thus retribution should only be used for bronze because of the surplus of bronze stars.

JuanJo Lofiego
12-29-2014, 05:15 PM
Why is it preferable to use leech lord or retribution? Why not a Zombie or a Pitlord? just noticed that, my mistake, its preferable to use leech lord or demon, not retribution since you have a chance to get another retribution since its the same mechanic for that mutant, Pit lord will give you a longer breeding time, (around 24 hours with a breeding center level 3) so its not a good idea unless you are not goin to check the game for a day or so

Matthew Sherry
12-30-2014, 09:47 PM
just noticed that, my mistake, its preferable to use leech lord or demon, not retribution since you have a chance to get another retribution since its the same mechanic for that mutant, Pit lord will give you a longer breeding time, (around 24 hours with a breeding center level 3) so its not a good idea unless you are not goin to check the game for a day or so
Ok the Retribution makes sense but you also said Leech Lord or Demon, why not a normal Zombie either? Do the double gene mutants have a better chance for breeding Britany specifically or is it something else?

Roel Meesters
01-07-2015, 09:51 PM
Britany -- Leech Lord ==> Britany Bronze (at one time)

Britany Bronze -- Leech Lord Bronze ==> Britany Silver (at one time)

Britany Silver -- Leech Lord Silver ==> Britany Gold (2 attempts), no succeed :(.

Breed Center at max (lvl3)

Soundlover
01-13-2015, 11:44 AM
I bred Britany gold with this and got correct parents:
britany gold with britany silver.
Got it at first try.

Got Britany silver with:
britany bronze and britany bronze. (took me maybe 6 tries)

Ben Omen
01-19-2015, 02:25 PM
What level do you need the Breeding center at to start even thinking about breeding Britany?

I have a standard Britany and only a level 1 Breeding center but am perplexed by the idea that I might just be wasting bronze stars and my time in trying to get the next level.

Howard
01-19-2015, 03:24 PM
What level do you need the Breeding center at to start even thinking about breeding Britany?

I have a standard Britany and only a level 1 Breeding center but am perplexed by the idea that I might just be wasting bronze stars and my time in trying to get the next level.

Succeeding at Britany is the same as every legendary or PvP mutant. I can't say the odds of succeeding in upgrading with a level 1 as I have never bred any legendary mutant with a level 1; I started at level 2.

You can get anywhere between 1 and 20 tries for all I know; but you can take solace in the fact that bronze stars are very easy to get are are worth wasting (I have 90 right now; compared to my 8 silver and 3 gold). I even toss bronze stars into random breeds every now and then.

Soundlover
01-20-2015, 10:11 AM

Bronze stars are easy to get so I wouldn't worry about wasting them. I have over 80 as rarely use them. I use mostly silver stars. Maybe save some gold to upgrade the breeding center. I don't think its expensive for level 2 but forgot the cost as I upgraded long time ago.

Howard
01-20-2015, 02:43 PM
Bronze stars are easy to get so I wouldn't worry about wasting them. I have over 80 as rarely use them. I use mostly silver stars. Maybe save some gold to upgrade the breeding center. I don't think its expensive for level 2 but forgot the cost as I upgraded long time ago.

I believe level 2 is 500 gold and level 3 is 1000 gold. I'm not 100% sure; it was a long time ago

Ben Omen
01-21-2015, 10:04 AM
I believe level 2 is 500 gold and level 3 is 1000 gold. I'm not 100% sure; it was a long time ago

Thanks for the advice guys, still trying for that elusive bronze but took advantage of a deal and so have upgraded to level 2 now. Hopefully have level 3 once I get my dracus nobilis.

Ben Omen
01-28-2015, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the advice guys, still trying for that elusive bronze but took advantage of a deal and so have upgraded to level 2 now. Hopefully have level 3 once I get my dracus nobilis.

Well another 6 or so tries at level 2 and countless leech lords but no bronze britany. and I cant get a silver or gold without a bronze feel like giving up as it would appear a waste of my time trying for this one mutant. how is it I have managed to gain so many other rare mutants with less time through breeding. Sometimes it would appear to be to difficult against the odds to achieve without putting your hand in your pocket and buying gold mutants straight off!

zJoker
12-25-2016, 11:45 AM
Leech lord is preferable over pit lord because it had a shorter breed time.

As for retribution, it will have a much shorter breed time then the above 2 BUT there is an added chance of breeding another retribution. Thus retribution should only be used for bronze because of the surplus of bronze stars.

Is britany really breedable without retribution???
Sorry new to the game

The only way to breed Britany is to have her as one of the parents. -Brandon