PDA

View Full Version : Japan

Davy Jones
12-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Is this the same PvE that everyone was having problems with a few months back?

Howard
12-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Doesnt seem like it (so far), Im currently at 90 and been using 5 different gold mutants all the way up with a 3x exp. Each started at level 1 and I chose the lowest level. They are right now at most level 28 and lowest 24.

But everything so far has been easy peasy

Davy Jones
12-05-2014, 06:23 PM
How disappointing.

I was looking forward to the challenge.

I remember the forum being a buzz as to how hard it was, and I wanted to take another stab at it, since my evo has gone up since the last time I faced it.

Just finished, and yes, it was pretty anti-climatic.

I was using trainees up to the last fight.

Howard
12-05-2014, 07:31 PM
Yea, very easy, I was using trainees the whole time, they were about evo 30 by the time they reached the end with 3x Exp with no tag. Used tags for most of the previous matches though, since I needed the challenge hall mission and wanted to see if my weak tags got better.

Spoiler: most did not.

I too wanted to try it out, as last time I didnt even get the mutant, though I was only playing for about a week

Dylan74
12-13-2014, 09:16 AM
Hello to everyone
First of all a greetings to you, I'm new here on the forum.
I have a problem with the mutant General chaos I won in the tournament, I can't put it in the incubator.
It depend on My level? I'm 26, or could there be another problem I don't know?
Thank you so much for every help you can give to me in advance.
Have a good day everyone. :)

James Wash
12-14-2014, 09:27 AM
I have a problem with the mutant General chaos I won in the tournament, I can't put it in the incubator.
It depend on My level? I'm 26, or could there be another problem I don't know?
Thank you so much for every help you can give to me in advance.
Have a good day everyone. :)

Level makes no difference. Any mutant you have should pop right in. I've never had any trouble including general chaos. My only suggestion is that the incubator always glows green when your mutant is lined up correctly and doesn't if you're not.