PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION: In game chat and new zoo mutant

Carlos De Lira
12-02-2014, 11:57 PM
Hi i just wanted to suggest this few bits, i hope they are liked enough to be add some time.

Adding in game chat seems like an obvious requirement, not only it will allow the game to start to generate an in game community but it should make it much easier to gift, tag, challenge and communicate with your friends.

As for the new mutant i thought of a new mutant.

Attribute: Zoomorph/Cyber

Name: Polar Artillery
Attack: High
Life: High
Speed: Slow

The mutant its a disturbing starving drooling and furious looking polar bear armored with zapping batteries keeping it in place and in control, on its back a cannon battery, crudely painted to represent a more cartoonist angry bear shouting "Charge Bear Calvary!".

Lv1 Attack- Zoomorph - Mangling Crush (Charges at target with strikes from claws and a furious bite )
Lv5 Attack- Cyber - Bombadiering Bears (Battery opens revealing a angry bear cannon that strikes all targets.

Researchers at the laboratories were working on a new soldier that could handle inhuman low temperatures while able to perform destructively and effectively, after months of cybernetic surgery on countless humans and arctic creatures they finally found a species that could withstand the brutal implants, the polar bear. Armed with bio enraging stimulants to increases it's strength and ferocity while armored with the best on armor and technological weaponry. The only thing the scientist have not been able to add without casualties is a saddle.

[K] Hugo
12-03-2014, 10:52 AM
Hey there, thanks for your suggestions, i take good note of your mutant idea :)
Regarding the chat, we talk a bit more here: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?4762-Suggestion-Community-Management

Cheers !

Carlos De Lira
12-04-2014, 02:40 AM
Awesome! hope people like it!

[K] Hugo
12-04-2014, 10:25 AM
It's really cool ! I showed it to a couple of collegues and it has been apreciated. thanks :)