PDA

View Full Version : Im calling SHENANIGANS on the Slots jackpots

Evan Klocinski
11-19-2013, 03:11 AM
so ive been paying attention to the "winners" of the gold jackpots... so far I have yet to be able to actually locate any of the people shown to be winners... not a single one had a corresponding face book profile, no names matched any of the pics and vice versa... somebody's got some explaining to do...

Michael Hamm
11-19-2013, 08:14 AM
kinda hard to find them when it only lists the first name. cant tell me you checked every person named "richard" on facebook to see if one has a matching profile pic

Evan Klocinski
11-19-2013, 09:00 AM
kinda hard to find them when it only lists the first name. cant tell me you checked every person named "richard" on facebook to see if one has a matching profile pic

how many people named Mochti are there... i can tell you: very few and none of them look like this guy

Rizqie Hilwan Sundoro
11-19-2013, 10:29 AM
i believe those winners already change their name and fb pp to avoid hackers, well.. that was the first thing i'd do if i was one on those lucky people

Evan Klocinski
11-19-2013, 12:30 PM
i believe those winners already change their name and fb pp to avoid hackers, well.. that was the first thing i'd do if i was one on those lucky people

I highly doubt that...

Kerim Kova?
11-19-2013, 04:58 PM
So you're saying it's sabotage?That this is their way to take our gold?

Liam Nielson
11-19-2013, 06:57 PM
He's saying the jackpot winners are made up. We got some Soylent Green going on here!

Jacob Haugen
11-19-2013, 08:57 PM
i call sinanigans to because all i get from the slots are credits and ive rolled like twenty times

Evan Klocinski
11-19-2013, 09:09 PM
im saying ive searched for almost every single "winner" and have yet to actually locate any of them on face book... as proof for this, pick a random person from the rankings in the PVP tourney and search for them... guarantee you'll find that person pretty quick (facebook displays results based on commonalities in preferences, games etc) since those people in the ranking actually play the game... then try searching for the people shown to be winners of the jackpot...

Jaco Boshoff
11-20-2013, 09:15 AM
Agreed! I actually also looked for Mochti and couldnt find him either but did not think further than that at the time. Its also BS that someone would change their fb profile after winning!

James Eze
11-20-2013, 10:07 AM

Sounds pretty dumb. I'd guess the majority of players don't have the account just to play games with, first off.

Second off, with a password like 59u4$%OPUJ$TO#:gnkFASDVXCJIOJGASOJ#$%JO#P and if you aren't an idiot, then you don't have to worry about "hackers" (which is really in 90% of cases, just people giving their facebook password away to a lookalike site, or having a password like 123456, and using it across multiple sites)

here are the latest winners:

https://www.facebook.com/Danuel.m?ref=br_rs&fref=browse_search

https://www.facebook.com/amegin?ref=br_rs&fref=browse_search

and, yeah, i have 0 mutuals on both

John Shade
11-20-2013, 10:33 AM
oh so iam not the only 1 who did that huh, i searched most of the winners too, specially the ones with weird names to find them easily, yet i found no 1, i spent over 700 gold, all i got was free spins, credits and 2 gold stars...

White Saber
11-20-2013, 11:46 AM
another thing that was weird: Usually people like to show off whenever they got something cool or unusual.. like their first silver or gold mutant, reactor token result, or just got rare mutant through breeding. And from my perspective, from around 10 people who has already won the jackpot.. and NONE from any of them show it off to public? I mean what was a thing that could possibly be cooler than obtaining a jackpot from the game? -.-

Joshua Immanuel
11-20-2013, 12:30 PM
sry to say, im a friend of mochti o.o #duh
and yes, we try not to make it go public to avoid hackers and alike :)

Stefanus Yuwono
11-20-2013, 02:20 PM
why so many butthurt people here?

Jaco Boshoff
11-20-2013, 07:32 PM
Yeah, still cant find any of the jackpot winners, not even someone who won 1000 so this must be the most rigged slots game EVER. Get people to buy more gold to spend to win........nothing.

Taylor Scott
11-21-2013, 10:29 AM
Sometimes depending on what privacy settings a person may have set up on fb, he/she can be almost completely unable to be searched/found, per say unless they have given you their email,etc. Though I don't find argument against your claim, just saying..I have several RL friends on fb that without them giving their email, they could not be searched throughout fb. Could be possible some winners/players are articulate with their privacy settings as well.

James Eze
11-21-2013, 05:34 PM
It's easy to find them using the graphing option and set it to people that play Mutants, then search for person

Zaigham Abbas Ahmed
11-21-2013, 07:58 PM
I've alittle somthing to add. Anyone notice how the firsr few winners all got a tonnage of coin 10k+ even one with 50k+ and now there are winners with 2k coins ? Plus the jackpots not increasing as fast as it used to ?

Is it just me or does anyone else think they nerfed the jackpot (assuming it wasn't rigged in the first place).

Benjamin Wilton
11-21-2013, 10:53 PM
nah it just no event on atm so no one is purchessing gold and easily gaining jackpot tokens, no point hcarging and getting no extra benefit is there :P

Evan Klocinski
11-21-2013, 10:56 PM
so until someone posts a picture of them actually winning the jackpot... I think we're being lied to.

Evan Klocinski
11-21-2013, 11:41 PM
sry to say, im a friend of mochti o.o #duh
and yes, we try not to make it go public to avoid hackers and alike :)

I hate to have to make an obvious point here but:
someone hacking your account is pointless in this game as they cant trade your mutants off to a sham account, or steal your gold and credits... there is literally NO POINT to hacking someones account. LITERALLY ZERO point to hacking someones account.

Vasilis Rempis
11-22-2013, 12:41 PM
My personal opinion is that the slots are a rip off, only to take your gold and make u spend money to buy more, lucky games are addictive, when it first appeared for a day or so i won nice stuff and thought "wow they really put something cool"(won xp cans,gold,1 million credits prize,a silver star,a bronze star and a few other lesser things) i spend 150 gold and 10 tokens and i was pleased with the results tbh. BUT now it only gives 10k credits which means that its a fraud now, instead of giving u credits on events now they give tokens and those tokens will give u some credits, well to put it straight for all DONT USE THE SLOTS UNLESS U GOT TOKENS TO SPEND, dont use gold its a fraud. (spend over 300g and 30 tokens so far)

Ely Cruz
11-22-2013, 04:41 PM
I think I'm a living proof, hahaha, when I saw the jackpot was 58k gold I spent 500+ of my gold. Most of the spins are credits, free spin, gold... when my gold was on 45g, a lucky hand click it and poof, I'm a jackpot winner.

Lightsout Smith
11-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Well i play this game with my little boy and he likes the slots so i bought some gold to play slots for him but after not winning couple times he wanted the buck maurice so i bought some more gold and i ended up buying too much because i spent 4135 gold with nothing to show for it but some tickets the ever so often 5k credits some health kits.....I can't tell you how many times i saw the 2 jackpot symbols on first 2 reels then instantly right after 3 of the 5k credits pop up.It was ridiculous to spend that money on gold for slots when i could have just bought Gold Buck for alot cheaper i learned my lesson and will no be playing slots anymore unless it is free tokens. Lol i told little boy no more slots buddy they cheat and take our money lmao he said daddy i don't even like Buck maurice anymore :P

Matt Bulthouse
11-22-2013, 08:46 PM
I have spent maybe 1000 gold + the tokens from the event (all of them) and only have come up with credits, 10 gold, a few bronze stars and free spins. Not even a lame Zombat for Pete's sake. Makes one wonder.

Markus Walter
11-22-2013, 11:23 PM
Tsk...they somehow messed with the chances to get anything of relevance. with my first 5 Free tokens I got 30 Gold, With the other tokens up to fight 60 in the Event 370 more with a little for every 5-10 tokens. Even a Gold star was presented but now with 10...10!!! tokens not even a single prize of relevance came. No minor win of 10 gold, no magnetic key, Star, XP-Boost, Monster...nothing else but 10 times 5k credits. I will definetly NOT spend any gold into that crap! What a waste...