PDA

View Full Version : where r my prices from the jackpot wheel? please help

Frank Hege
11-19-2013, 12:57 PM
hello!

i even finished the part of the event that gave me 10 jackpot tokens. i played them.

i won several gold. some free spins and the best - 4 times 1 token for the reactor!!!

i directly went there to use them for the superheros.

i even saw that i have 5 tokens cause i already had 1 before.

so i startet the spin and immediatly it was shown that i have problem to connect to the psy lab.

after refreshing now the 4 tokens r gone again!!

i just have one. i dont know about the money or the gold i won but at least i want to have my 4 reactor tokens back!!!

its very hard to get some and so i was very happy!!

please help me! the supportpage is alo not loading so here its my only option

oh by the way the jackpot tokens r also gone so its like i just them and never won something!!!

Ram Gunasekaran
11-19-2013, 01:14 PM
same, more worst i got Buck Maurice, 1 reactor and 40gold. everything gone when i tried to put buck into incubator. error and refreshed. everything gone including my jackpot token. please fix those bug or else dont release on public. waste time when hard earned jackpot token from latest event disappear for nothing. i have send them (support) a ticket. see what they respond to my problem. i hope you do the same. (sorry for my english) - ramey :confusion:

Frank Hege
11-19-2013, 01:46 PM
i cant load the support page so maybe u can post me the answer here!? thx

Ram Gunasekaran
11-19-2013, 02:19 PM
awaiting their reply

Jeeva Erinx
11-21-2013, 08:43 AM
im still waiting for the reply, sigh zz. nowdays i have to screen capture every slots i win, - scare error gone later.

Fatrion Sadiku
11-26-2013, 05:27 PM
So much bugs in the game
The security of this game is 2 high that's why
They think that we cheated tokens and will show an error :S

Frank Hege
11-27-2013, 09:54 AM
great! so cheaters can win everything in pvp with level 22 and we dont get our prices!?

super. so i waste 10 jackpot tokens for nothing!? its good that i dont pay for them!

but i still hope for the support! maybe it will be a xmas-present. its just 9 days for waiting this is nearly fast answering ;-)

Jero Shannon
11-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Same happened with me!

I've submitted a ticket: Contact Form #: 16093-29623

Frank Hege
12-03-2013, 07:41 AM
so i meanwhile guess the supportpage is just a fake or it takes money that the react. more then 2 weeks waiting!! very bad service.

a lot of minuspoints for the game! i already start searching for a new one