PDA

View Full Version : Duplicated Bronze, Silver and Gold Mutants - Should they be kept or sold?

Christian Munive
11-19-2013, 10:52 PM
Hi there. I was wondering about your opinions regarding duplicated mutants that have been bred with a star, either bronze, silver or gold. Should I keep them? If so, how many are worth keeping from each star grade?

I guess Gold mutants are too valuable to be sold, and Silver ones may come in handy. I sold lots of (duplicated) Bronze mutants, and now that my Bronze Stars stock is almost depleted, I wonder if I made the right choice.

I did keep at least two bronze basic or double-gened mutants of each gene to breed silver mutants though.

So, how many duplicates of each mutant (depending on their star ranking or grade) do you guys think are worth keeping, taking into consideration that the mutant storage space is limited?

Bradford Dawson
11-19-2013, 11:12 PM
Note: Not only will sold star mutants provide no additional coinage compared to their normal counterpart, but you aint getting that star back.

Christian Munive
11-20-2013, 07:51 AM
Note: Not only will sold star mutants provide no additional coinage compared to their normal counterpart, but you aint getting that star back.

Yeah, I know. It'd be nice to have an option to "recycle" the stars of duplicated mutants... I guess changing them with gold kind of does that already, but it's a bit steep for free players...

So... should I keep them anyway? Perhaps just 2 or 3 copies per mutant?

Connie Nerts
11-21-2013, 03:10 PM
could you tell the way you did it?

Liam Nielson
11-21-2013, 03:39 PM
I'll keep nearly all of my mutants until I max out my rooftop space. Then I'll sell them as new ones come in.

Christian Munive
11-21-2013, 07:19 PM
could you tell the way you did it?

Uhm... sorry Connie, I didn't get the question. The way I did what exactly?

I'll keep nearly all of my mutants until I max out my rooftop space. Then I'll sell them as new ones come in.

Yeah... I had to expand already to keep my mutants there... I have 91 mutants, and room for only 5 more, or I'll need to get a new expansion. I'll try to keep them all as much as I can, but eventually some will have to be sold. Thanks for your answer :).

I guess I'll give priority to silver (and eventually gold) mutants to give them a place in the compound, and sell their basic and bonze forms as time goes by.