PDA

View Full Version : Current PvP top ten: highest level is 43?

Liam Nielson
11-20-2013, 01:35 AM
And first place is level 12? Seriously, can Kobojo just do a quick check and ban any possible cheaters? How can you be leading this thing at lvl 12? If it's legit there has to be a ton of gold involved.

James Eze
11-20-2013, 10:14 AM
I'm 99.9% sure they're all BS, but I know for a fact 3 of them are. That's one reason why it's good to get a high rating at the start. These people will challenge you on the way up, you'll lose 20 points, but you'll be able to retaliate on them for 100+ points after they get to these absurd scores... I think I'm in like 75th right now with a 40-120 record

John MacDonald
11-20-2013, 11:40 AM
I'm 99.9% sure they're all BS, but I know for a fact 3 of them are. That's one reason why it's good to get a high rating at the start. These people will challenge you on the way up, you'll lose 20 points, but you'll be able to retaliate on them for 100+ points after they get to these absurd scores... I think I'm in like 75th right now with a 40-120 record

Bahahahah! That is amazing. I've definitely found that losses aren't really meaningful since the people I challenge back give me ridiculous amounts of points back. I'm ranked 214 with 69-49. Kinda jealous that I didn't wait longer to challenge the people who shot past me.

You, sir, win at life.

Michael Hamm
11-23-2013, 06:18 AM
you get opponents around your same level. So if they bought a gold pack, and used gold to level their mutants quickly, then they would be able to stomp anyone near their level. The biggest question is how do they get enough wins without their level going up (i saw a lvl 6 with over 3000 points a few seasons ago)

Claymore Leinbach
11-23-2013, 07:31 PM
if the match-making is between evo-center level and the points of the player, then having a low evo center value, but powerful reactor mutants and gold-breeds gives a large advantage, esp since low-level mutants heal much faster than higher-level ones, so it makes it easier to not need to spend as many resources to keep attacking.

Additionally, the lower the level the match-ups, the greater the power-gap can be when using a player-assist from a much stronger player (I remember back when I was starting out, having my Evo call use Pit Lord pretty much won any fight)

Lastly, if these are low-level match-ups, than the reward they get for winning aren't as high; I'm in my 50's and a pvp fight will be worth around 300-400 xp for me; less if i'm retaliating a against a lower-level attacker so the system can allow for lower level packages to really thrive on pvp though I don't know enough of hard figures to really say the extent of how plausible it is to sustain and actually pull this off. I would assume anyone that does that has to bypass the PVE event reward as those battles would contribute too much xp to remain a low enough level

Wolf Al Harez
11-25-2013, 06:30 PM
it was like this before the reactor comes most of them are cheaters one of the cheaters told me this there are 3 cheats
1- one hit ko
2- no damage
3- unlimited gold

Michael Hamm
11-25-2013, 10:07 PM
Its not cheating so much as exploiting the system. It puts you up against people that are (roughly) the same level. So a level 12 gets put up against guys that are level 5-30. If he bought even a couple gold mutants, he would be capable of getting all the points he wants by farming noobs. a level 112 would never see him because his level is too low, even if they were comparable in points. You don't see high levels up there because its too competitive, you will win some/lose some and not be able to win 99% like these gold buying lowbies do. So if anything, blame the system for favoring gold buying lowbies. I know when i started off, at level 20 i could get to 1% in no time flat just because i knew how to play, even without spending any money on the game. at level 60 it was tough to even reach 3% and hold it

Wolf Al Harez
11-26-2013, 03:44 AM
Its not cheating so much as exploiting the system. It puts you up against people that are (roughly) the same level. So a level 12 gets put up against guys that are level 5-30. If he bought even a couple gold mutants, he would be capable of getting all the points he wants by farming noobs. a level 112 would never see him because his level is too low, even if they were comparable in points. You don't see high levels up there because its too competitive, you will win some/lose some and not be able to win 99% like these gold buying lowbies do. So if anything, blame the system for favoring gold buying lowbies. I know when i started off, at level 20 i could get to 1% in no time flat just because i knew how to play, even without spending any money on the game. at level 60 it was tough to even reach 3% and hold it
maybe some of them are gold buying players but sometimes they attack me and beat me and when i revenge i see 3 weak bronze or normal mutants i dont think they can be in the top with this weak team

Michael Hamm
11-26-2013, 05:31 AM
being they are so low, they probably havent changed their defense team since they got their new ones. Or they choose to have weak defense team early season to keep their rating low (gives you more easy fights when you are attacking, so you can get more credits/fame from pvp)

Karr1981
11-26-2013, 10:08 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for reporting the suspicious players, we have made an update to our system for this PVP Season to dela with these, please let us know if you see an improvement.

Thanks,

Chris

Fatrion Sadiku
11-26-2013, 05:25 PM
Most of these players are gold spende and the rest 45% are cheaters :S