PDA

View Full Version : More bronze stars!

Christian Munive
11-20-2013, 08:14 AM
Hi. I was wondering if we could get somehow get more bronze stars? They are the basic resource needed to breed elite verions of new mutants from the store or from the PVP tournament.

Now I'm level 50. When I first started playing the game, bronze stars seemed a lot more abundant. Maybe because I got them from the early campaings, or I could level up quicker (being very low level). Now I'm starting to get few silver stars, and that's fine, really, and I know that I'll be earning more silver stars, and eventually some gold stars. But I'm concerned about the bronze stars... they are the very basic ones, and now with more mutants that require especific parents, and new mutants coming every PVP / PVE and in the shop... add to that the fact that for rare mutants we have to breed A LOT to get a rare mutant needed to breed another rare mutant... that's tons and tons of Bronze stars, and... well, I'm just a bit worried about that.

Silver and Gold stars will not mean that much if I can not get the initial upgrade with Bronze stars.

So... any way we could get more Bronze Stars? Maybe one along with the reactor token given in the Veterans rank of the PVP tournament? Perhaps make it appear a bit more often in the Super Jackpot (instead of the 10,000 credits reward)? Make them a bit more common to receive as "Mystery Gifts"? I don't know... something like that.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Er... I just noticed... and sorry for the title... don't know how to edit it :(. Didn't mean for the title to sound like a demand or a command at all. It was a "draft" title. I meant it more like "Please, could we get more bronze stars?". So, sorry if it sounded rude, not my intention at all. Bye.

Benjamin Wilton
11-21-2013, 10:57 PM
u get shit tons from the new jackpot spins bud i've got 49 and im only level25 so just chill n u will recieve

Christian Munive
11-21-2013, 11:49 PM
Hi Benjamin. Yes, it's possible to get some at the Jackpot. I got one few days ago, along with a silver and a gold star (which was very nice I must say). When a player is very low level, he/she gets a lot more bronze stars than a mid-high level player. You will notice that the amount of bronze stars you get on normal gameplay decreases dramatically as you level up more and more (and breed more and more mutants).

And as I said, those are sometimes more valuable than silver or gold stars (we need to breed a lot the new mutants that we earn in the PVP/PVE to get them to their ultimate golden forms, as well as for the rare mutants that are especific parents of other rare mutants... they need to be bred a lot to even have a chance of getting them).

In short... we may have gold and silver mutants, but we still need tons of bronze stars. That was my point. And yeah, I'm relaxed mate :).

Bradford Dawson
11-22-2013, 12:15 AM
Hi Benjamin. Yes, it's possible to get some at the Jackpot. I got one few days ago, along with a silver and a gold star (which was very nice I must say). When a player is very low level, he/she gets a lot more bronze stars than a mid-high level player. You will notice that the amount of bronze stars you get on normal gameplay decreases dramatically as you level up more and more (and breed more and more mutants).

And as I said, those are sometimes more valuable than silver or gold stars (we need to breed a lot the new mutants that we earn in the PVP/PVE to get them to their ultimate golden forms, as well as for the rare mutants that are especific parents of other rare mutants... they need to be bred a lot to even have a chance of getting them).

In short... we may have gold and silver mutants, but we still need tons of bronze stars. That was my point. And yeah, I'm relaxed mate :).

Huh, is that why I have yet to get a Bronze star from the jackpot spin, but have gotten at least one silver so far cause I'm higher level, so getting Silver is more common for me?

Christian Munive
11-22-2013, 12:32 AM
Yeah, the jackpot lottery is quite random, not a very reliable source for... er... "raw materials" (?) for breeding elite versions of mutants.

Some people only got credits, others the rare mutants... we all get something different there as it seems.

EDIT 1: Oh... I see what you meant... no, the prizes in the Jackpot Lottery don't depend on your level at all (or at least, that's what I'd like to believe). What I meant by "when a player is very low level, he/she gets a lot more bronze stars than a mid-high level player" is that in the early campaigns (as well as in the magnetic key lottery), the game tends to reward the player with a reasonable amount of bronze stars. But once those campaigns are won, the bronze stars we get are only available "for sure" in the PVE or by leveling up (and of course, by buying them). Also, I can't really point out the exact thread / post, but I remenber a high level player (100+) saying that once he reached level 100, no more bronze stars were given to him as he leveled up further.

EDIT 2: And here is the link to that thread: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?260-Level-100-problem-lack-of-bronze-stars&highlight=bronze+stars

Benjamin Wilton
11-23-2013, 05:37 PM
i got 67 bronze stars now do i still need moar?