PDA

View Full Version : another star lost

Dave Kingsley
11-20-2013, 08:57 AM
393kobojo admins, i had a common problem, i used a star (bronze) for my breeding, but it appears that the mutants ate it. i lost it and no star at my mutant. can you please give my star back? :torn:

James Eze
11-20-2013, 10:11 AM
kobojo admins, i had a common problem, i used a star (bronze) for my breeding, but it appears that the mutants ate it. i lost it and no star at my mutant. can you please give my star back? :torn:

I lost a reactor token that I had won off the slots earlier today. Won it, it put me at 3, went immediately to the spinner, tried to spin and got the message about how the game has improved and to reload, come back to 2 tokens

i have lost probably half a dozen stars like you mention. the only one i've complained about is the one silver star, the rest were bronze

submit a support ticket

Longinius Burnoutsyndrome
11-20-2013, 01:45 PM
send a ticket to support. im having atm also thet problem. if you use microsoft windows 7 use the search option in start button and use the word sniping. there you find a special picture tool that allows you to take the mutants. the star and the time in the lower right. after the pic made from breeding start and result is without star pic the result. then send a support ticket. i returned that way 1 lost gold star. since then i use this method to get a secured breed. if something happens again i have a proof that the star again dissapeared.

Fatrion Sadiku
11-26-2013, 05:17 PM
Hope this problem won't get in my acc :P

Tudorel Luca
11-26-2013, 05:21 PM
I also lost a gold star :( very frustrating.

Jero Shannon
11-27-2013, 05:53 PM
I lost a reactor token that I had won off the slots earlier today. Won it, it put me at 3, went immediately to the spinner, tried to spin and got the message about how the game has improved and to reload, come back to 2 tokens

i have lost probably half a dozen stars like you mention. the only one i've complained about is the one silver star, the rest were bronze

submit a support ticket

Hey the same happened to me! Submit a ticket and tell me the number of the contact form so I can push the thing out!

Keep in touch!

Jero Shannon
11-27-2013, 05:56 PM

submit a support ticket

This is my ticket: Contact Form #: 16093-29623

Tell me when you submit yours please.

Cheers,