PDA

View Full Version : P vs P Scoring?

Rich Cartwright
11-20-2013, 09:55 PM
So I'm level 39 and I just beat a guy who was level 42. For this I got 10 points. He attacked me back and I lost for that I lost 20 points. Why would I lose more from being beaten by a higher level than I would gain from beating him?

Chili Kunim Plant
11-21-2013, 03:06 AM
Its not based on level, it's based on score mate :)

example,

Your score is 800
and your opponent's score is 790

if you attacked him w/c is lower than your score, you will get 10 points, Note that every attack that is lower than your score , you will always get 10,
but if he attacked you, w/c is your higher than him, he will get 10 + the difference of your score, w/ is 800-790 = 10 + 10 = 20 :)

hope it helps

Bradford Dawson
11-21-2013, 04:29 AM
I do notice one thing about percentage. I notice that when I don't get attacked for a few days, my percentage tends to go down by one. Probably because more people get higher scores. But how frequently does this happen.

Its not based on level, it's based on score mate :)

example,

Your score is 800
and your opponent's score is 790

if you attacked him w/c is lower than your score, you will get 10 points, Note that every attack that is lower than your score , you will always get 10,
but if he attacked you, w/c is your higher than him, he will get 10 + the difference of your score, w/ is 800-790 = 10 + 10 = 20 :)

hope it helps

I thought it had to do with the players max mutant level.

Chili Kunim Plant
11-21-2013, 05:21 AM
I do notice one thing about percentage. I notice that when I don't get attacked for a few days, my percentage tends to go down by one. Probably because more people get higher scores. But how frequently does this happen.

I thought it had to do with the players max mutant level.

Levels doesnt matter, its about scores, that's why low levels has a chance to encounter high levels with low scores :)

Bradford Dawson
11-21-2013, 03:02 PM
I've heard so many different stories on the scoring system, I don't know what to believe.

Shawn BM
11-21-2013, 04:09 PM
I've heard so many different stories on the scoring system, I don't know what to believe.
LOL true.

How many points u will loose if ur opponent has high score and same score??

Arnvald Brynjolfson
11-22-2013, 09:44 AM
I don't think it's about score, the matchmaking forces me to fight against lvl 80+ with more than 1.1k points, when I'm only around lvl 45 with 900 points, so I have to reroll multiple times for tons of credits to find someone around my level, and I still only win 10 points (if I manage to win) and lose 20. Same when I'm attacked by players level 80+ : I lose 20 points and if, by sheer luck, I manage to win back, I'll only win 10 points (and lose 20 if I fail).