PDA

View Full Version : Idea on jackpot

Tyler Jaroscak
11-21-2013, 02:47 AM
I think they should get rid of the 5k 10k coins... or when you spin with a token make them harder to get. I say this cause the last 30 tokens I used I got nothing but the 5k and 10k coins and thats just bs... Thats a complete waste of a token... To me its a big middle finger in the face... You work for the tokens only to get that??? My compounds give me more then that...

Liem Vu
11-21-2013, 02:52 AM
Ha ha, you are very unlucky man, but me too. Got 10 tokens from the 70th PVE, and all I got are 5k and 10k credit, and some Med pack... Ha ha ha....

Tyler Jaroscak
11-21-2013, 03:18 AM
To me thats not right... Shouldnt get them with ALL the tokens we win fighting through the PVE...

Joshua Immanuel
11-21-2013, 04:30 AM
Hey, at least they make it you'll always win something.
imagine if there are possibilities of a "Zonk" in which case all 5 slots have different prize, which means you get nothing :)

Christian Munive
11-21-2013, 04:50 AM
Hi. I know it can be frustrating... but the jackpot lottery is just beginning.

I got a lot of those 5k prizes too, but also a bronze, a silver and a gold star. Some gold too (not much, but it's free gold).

Other players got the rare mutants and few hit the jackpot.

It may need few adjustments to reduce the probability to get worst prizes a little bit, and increase the probability to get something a bit more useful, like a bronze star. But in the end, a lottery is all about chance and luck, the all mighty Random Number Generator god.

EDIT:

Hey, at least they make it you'll always win something.
imagine if there are possibilities of a "Zonk" in which case all 5 slots have different prize, which means you get nothing :)

Oh, thank god that doesn't happen :).