PDA

View Full Version : After 45 Jackpot Tokens... [Free Spins]

Davin Po
01-22-2015, 08:36 PM
Can we please, pretty please, remove Free Spin as a thing in the slots? It doesn't provide anything other than an annoyance.

Anyway, suggestions:

1. Convert the Free Spin into small Bonus Win items. Doesn't have to be exciting loot, the usual credits, gold, or XP cans. Rig it so that 3 Bonus Wins still counts as a win (and full use of a token) but if they come up in addition to other rewards, for example:
20 Gold - Bonus XP - 20 Gold - 20 Gold - Bonus Medkit
the reward would be 20 Gold, an XP can, _and_ a Medkit.
or similarly:
Jackpot - Bonus Gold (5) - Bonus XP - Mutant - Bonus Credits (10k)
it would still give the bonus awards.

Heck, some of those bonus rewards could replace the shoddy 10k credits and other low value results of the jackpot token.

2. Re-spin Free Spins automatically.
It's particularly annoying when I get Free Spins and no other conceivable reward. Example:
Jackpot - Free Spin - Free Spin - Gold Star - Free Spin.
It'd actually be nifty to see the Free Spins trigger automatically, except trying to match the remaining symbols. One Free Spin would land naturally, the last two would be bound as the usual jackpot reels work.
From the previous example, it could end up with:
Jackpot - 20 Gold - ??? - Gold Star - ???
What will I get? (Probably 20 gold at that point, but I wouldn't complain!)
Point is, that makes it more exciting and less irritating to play the slots.

Davin Po
01-22-2015, 08:40 PM
Extra note:

45 tokens
8 free spins
53 total spins
15% more spins than necessary to get the exact same results. Bad.

Djim33
01-23-2015, 05:20 AM
fuly agree : free spin is ennoying and useless !

Davin Po
06-04-2015, 10:01 PM
I'd just like to report, I went SEVEN FULL SPINS off of the stupid Free Spin mechanic. After that much, I should have gotten at least a new mutant.
Nope! 10k credits.

Seriously, Kojobo, you guys gotta fix this thing.

Howard
06-05-2015, 01:58 AM
7 spins does not get you a free mutant. mutants are about 1 in 200 spins.

narthrax
06-05-2015, 02:31 AM
legendary mutants are around 1 in 2500

Yoganandh Sesha
06-05-2015, 04:58 AM
They are talking about jackpot tokens:ambivalence:

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
06-05-2015, 08:08 AM
I'm totally disagree about this suggestion.Because even Free Spins is a bit annoying but it can save us from getting credits or useless things.But what i want is Kobojo remove 10 and 20K credits from Slot because they're more annoying than free spins and we can get them so easely from compounds

Aej Aej
06-05-2015, 09:00 AM
I don't understand => Free spins just let you spin one more time; why would it save you from getting credits or useless things ?
You play your coin, you get free spin = no gain, and then after your free spin you gain something ... credit or other ...
Just loosing time ... what you should get instead is TWO free spins => in this way you have a real free spin. Because the first one is useless.

Unless I don't understand what free spin is presently.

Suggestion : Have slot tokens as a gain ... (and not ONE of course ... because that's the same as free spin !)

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
06-05-2015, 09:27 AM
I don't understand => Free spins just let you spin one more time; why would it save you from getting credits or useless things ?
You play your coin, you get free spin = no gain, and then after your free spin you gain something ... credit or other ...
Just loosing time ... what you should get instead is TWO free spins => in this way you have a real free spin. Because the first one is useless.

Unless I don't understand what free spin is presently.

Suggestion : Have slot tokens as a gain ... (and not ONE of course ... because that's the same as free spin !)

Example:You spin with gold and then you get 2 free spins and 2 10K credits or useless thing that easy to get and you got free spins.Still better than get useless things from slot that easy to get or you already have.
Useless things in the slot:10 and 20K credits,Mantidroid(Because we can get him via Breeding),1 day Critical Strike(I got too many of them),PVP mutants(Haggis and Satyr Shaman),XP drink

Davin Po
06-11-2015, 08:12 PM
I bet if each Free Spin showing on the line gave an actual token, we'd stop seeing so many Free Spins. =P

10k cred - Free Spin - Free Spin - Med Kit - Free Spin = 3 Jackpot Tokens instead of a free spin. That'd be worth suffering for.

Jack Jones
06-11-2015, 10:00 PM
ok this has been going on for a while. Koblowjo won't listen, over a year ago the slots were pretty good, you had chances to win decent stuff........ now so much useless stuff added and odds seem to get worse for the good stuff. They will not change it in our favour, all they will do is add stuff which reduces the odds of us getting what we want. Asking for odd on the wins is worthless....... breaches their rules OR more to the point would mean nobody would spend a penny on the slots cos the odds are so crappy.

narthrax
06-11-2015, 10:50 PM
the jackpot has been won many times yet not a single person has uploaded a video or screenshot of them winning it, how is that even possible?
the actual odds of winning it is: -0.01% the odds may have been possible at some point but the chances decrease for every player that joins the game,
there are minimum and maximum chances of winning and if it goes over the max it becomes negative.
ex 2,147,483,647+ 1 on 32 bit you would get -2,147,483,646 or some other high negative.

Ashik Rafeek
06-12-2015, 03:46 AM
I totally agree with prabu.....
Some Times Free Spin given me reactor token and golds better than that credit

Ptolemy
06-12-2015, 02:36 PM
the jackpot has been won many times yet not a single person has uploaded a video or screenshot of them winning it, how is that even possible?
the actual odds of winning it is: -0.01% the odds may have been possible at some point but the chances decrease for every player that joins the game,
there are minimum and maximum chances of winning and if it goes over the max it becomes negative.
ex 2,147,483,647+ 1 on 32 bit you would get -2,147,483,646 or some other high negative.

Hey all. Been playing since December and I spend some $$ on the game. Here is my Jackpot win:

I did the conservative thing and bought a bunch of Gold Furnaces, some orbs and a couple mutants. I also am compiling sets of 100 JP spins to share with community. It seems you tend to win 10 Gold, 20 Credits, Bronze Stars, Crits, and XP Jars/Drinks above other items although Reactor coins come rather well and if you were contemplating buying a gold star, I'd recommend spending it on the JP instead they also seem to come up a lot. While I haven't seen a rare mutant from JP I have enough Bloodberrys and Matidroids to choke a Billy Goat .it's extremely difficult to get one, if at all. Just during the 30% savings I spun 100 times for 357 Gold..thats less than a gold star(which I got 1 and 3 reactor tokens) I think most people only roll a few tokens( which I am saving up to do a couple 100 sets to see if that makes a difference)or spend a few coins and don't have a chance to get something good.And I believe some think if they don't win the Jack Pot or new Mutant with 4 tokens then its a scam. I'll post some stats once done; it may help users to gauge whether they want to chance the wheel. On the whole I feel you get your money's worth from it (other than credits). Most items cost far more than the 10 or 7 gold you spent to spin.

p.s. I do have a question if someone knows. There is a set of Credits that looks like it has less coins in the picture than the 10K Credit. I have never landed on it ..EVER...just wondering what it is. You'd think if it was 1,000 credits you'd land on it.My guess is it was taken out of the coding but left in on the graphics...sloppy. If anyone has any ideas, I'm curious.

Benjamin Wilton
06-12-2015, 04:22 PM
Hey all. Been playing since December and I spend some $$ on the game. Here is my Jackpot win:

I did the conservative thing and bought a bunch of Gold Furnaces, some orbs and a couple mutants. I also am compiling sets of 100 JP spins to share with community. It seems you tend to win 10 Gold, 20 Credits, Bronze Stars, Crits, and XP Jars/Drinks above other items although Reactor coins come rather well and if you were contemplating buying a gold star, I'd recommend spending it on the JP instead they also seem to come up a lot. While I haven't seen a rare mutant from JP I have enough Bloodberrys and Matidroids to choke a Billy Goat .it's extremely difficult to get one, if at all. Just during the 30% savings I spun 100 times for 357 Gold..thats less than a gold star(which I got 1 and 3 reactor tokens) I think most people only roll a few tokens( which I am saving up to do a couple 100 sets to see if that makes a difference)or spend a few coins and don't have a chance to get something good.And I believe some think if they don't win the Jack Pot or new Mutant with 4 tokens then its a scam. I'll post some stats once done; it may help users to gauge whether they want to chance the wheel. On the whole I feel you get your money's worth from it (other than credits). Most items cost far more than the 10 or 7 gold you spent to spin.

p.s. I do have a question if someone knows. There is a set of Credits that looks like it has less coins in the picture than the 10K Credit. I have never landed on it ..EVER...just wondering what it is. You'd think if it was 1,000 credits you'd land on it.My guess is it was taken out of the coding but left in on the graphics...sloppy. If anyone has any ideas, I'm curious.

you mean the one above reel 1 or the one below?

the one below is 5,000,000 credits

Benjamin Wilton
06-12-2015, 04:23 PM
you mean the one above reel 1 or the one below?

the one below is 5,000,000 credits

Oh and buy 20+ Gold Furnaces in 2months you get your money back and + more!

Ptolemy
06-12-2015, 04:41 PM
This one

It IS NOT 10K or 20K. It is known. lol

Benjamin Wilton
06-12-2015, 07:21 PM
never seen that one before so idk

narthrax
06-12-2015, 07:24 PM
seeing someones name on the jackpot is not proof, seeing all 3 jackpot symbols appear and having the screen that says you win.
anyone can say that they have won the jackpot, nobody has the screenshot to prove it, it would be nice to win but personally, i have won so much from the jackpot. i wont say how much i have won or how many times i have spun the wheel, ill let you all keep guessing.

Ptolemy
06-13-2015, 05:02 AM
seeing someones name on the jackpot is not proof, seeing all 3 jackpot symbols appear and having the screen that says you win.
anyone can say that they have won the jackpot, nobody has the screenshot to prove it, it would be nice to win but personally, i have won so much from the jackpot. i wont say how much i have won or how many times i have spun the wheel, ill let you all keep guessing.

Well thanks I appreciate pretty much being called a liar. You can believe what you want. Your mindset won't allow you to believe. The picture is of me with MY facebook avatar. I can friend you if you want ..but I probably just went through all the trouble of making a false account just for you...lol. Just because you never won anything doesn't make it a scam...sorry.

narthrax
06-13-2015, 05:24 AM
if you wish to add its zaramortar nan undefined.
congrats to you if you have won its just that it is very hard to believe winning the jackpot if not a single player hasnt scrncapd it.
i will show you the things i have won.

Benjamin Wilton
06-13-2015, 01:35 PM
Idea, every time you land on a free spin it removes an item of junk so like

1st free spin removes 10k credits

2nd removes med packs

3rd spin removes crit 1day

ect ect untill you land on an item

or free spin should be slower reels allowing you to click stop

then again free spin = 10g for people who use gold on the slots

tbh gold should be a little better rather then 10-20-40 like 10-50-100