PDA

View Full Version : A 60,268 gold win in the mutants slot

Ely Cruz
11-22-2013, 05:32 PM
I think I'm a living proof, hahaha, when I saw the jackpot was 58k gold I spent 500+ of my gold. Most of the spins are credits, free spin, gold... when my gold was on 45g, a lucky hand click it and poof, I'm a jackpot winner.

It was actually a very fun gamble... after the update I was kinda confuse on being serious on the game; login, when I opened the lotto slot(I don't have token) and saw that it was 58k I took the risk of losing my hard earned 500+ gold. I was with friends that spectating in the computer shop, they're also psy captains.

When my gold went 400+ I felt unlucky, so I decided that we change turns on clicking/spinning, then suddenly more friend spectator wanted to click, I just let them join the fun and excitement of the slot, haha, bragging whose hand are lucky(when the spin is gold, 10, 20 and 40)... heart breaking 2 jackpot pair and other pair just waiting for the last slot to be jackpot, yet it isn't.

After more than 30mins, my gold went 40+, then won free spins and couple of 40golds. Somehow I felt some regret, but I'm(we all had fun) still happy with it, and then when its in 55gold, a very very very very very very lucky friend "Buknoy" clicked the jackpot button. Five minutes nonstop yelling in celebration in our triumph, everybody can't believe it, I jumped thrice in my surprise... it was a moment of true victory, hahaha, how dramatic am I.

As of now in writing this last paragraph my picture is in the 3rd pane, and will be removed... haha, how fast my fame perished.

Benjamin Wilton
11-22-2013, 05:43 PM
CONGRATULATIONS *mumbles* Show of baka!

Giulio d'Afflitto
11-22-2013, 08:10 PM
isn't it strange that people complain about misterious winners being unfoundable on FB and that a winnner appears....
very strange...
this post didn't convince me at all that we can actually win the jackpot

Giacomo Duroni
11-22-2013, 08:22 PM
isn't it strange that people complain about misterious winners being unfoundable on FB and that a winnner appears....
very strange...
Totally agree! taking in consideration the problem some guys found with "correct parents" issue (for who doesnt know consult the post"correct parents odds"), even the issue with pvp system (hackers ecc... you know what i mean....) and now the "power-ups system....i feel like being kidded by kobojo.
Plz kobojo take in consideration to buy some reliability >.>, this could be a great game if u evolve it in the right way ( as it should be difficoult...), dont waste your occasion making lost of players giving up with the game... I think u could get even great income if u aim for that.
Thanks for your attention I hope you'll read this message.

A fan of yours (for the moment...)

Kerim Kova?
11-22-2013, 08:54 PM
How lucky you can get daaaaaym :D

Shawn BM
11-23-2013, 06:37 PM
very strange...
Totally agree with u!

Blaskievics Roland
11-23-2013, 07:12 PM
Are you sure this is not a hack?How could you get 60k gold from the slots,I think you are a hacker...you win too much gold,if you win like 10k or something like that but maaaan 60k...

White Saber
11-23-2013, 07:17 PM
if anyone notices... the picture states he got the jackpot.. but the funny thing is... in the "recent jackpot winners" list on the top... you don't see his name anywhere..which was weird... :|

James Eze
11-24-2013, 09:13 AM
lol, you can find all the jackpot winners if you know how to properly use the facebook search options

Ely Cruz
11-26-2013, 05:36 PM
where did I spent my winnings?
I went berserk(spinning 1200gold) on getting a goku(techno taoist) damn unlucky, 8 hulk, 5 captain peace, 6 batman(already owned 1), 2 superman(already owned 1), 1 goku...

Rico Del Mojito
09-17-2014, 02:10 AM
lol, you can find all the jackpot winners if you know how to properly use the facebook search options
Like this fake account who win 118304 golds ?

And this is not the first time I see this..

Robson Cruz
09-17-2014, 05:40 PM
Good afternoon, administrators Genetic Mutants Gladiatiors, game over 2 years and never won a Jackpot or mutant given for you on this page! Buy gold for the site but never won anything, I'm level 94 and have 2 profiles, including'll cancel my hotmail and wanted to spend my gold there and four mutants that do not have in my gmail profile (this one) to want to complete I need, is this possible? I would like to win this Mutant. Tanks everyone.