PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Update: New Divisions & Balancing Optimizations

[K] Hugo
01-29-2015, 03:37 PM
Dear Psy Captains,

Welcome to the first Patch Notes of 2015! Here is the latest information we can give you about MGG’s recent and upcoming changes:

NEW HIGHER DIVISIONS IN THE CAMPAIGN
Over the past few months, many players suggested that we add new divisions to the campaign. This is something we have been diligently working on and we are now ready to present the results!

http://abload.de/img/banner_forum_divisionk2u6e.png

The Mutants team is pleased to inform you that 2 NEW DIVISIONS will be released in the campaign next week!

SUPRA AND MEGA DIVISIONS:

►New challenges
This will require a great amount of strategy as well as a powerful team, only the most advanced Psy Captains will be able to overcome the challenges unleashed in these new divisions.

►Themed maps

In these new divisions, we made sure to match the environment with the Bosses you will face. Example: From now on; you will fight Mexicahl in the Mexicopolis Campaign.

►New rewards
If you manage to make your way through the new divisions, we’ll make sure that you are rewarded accordingly (Gold, Jackpot tokens, Gold Stars and more!)

CHANGES IMPLIED BY THE NEW DIVISIONS:

Adding new divisions to the game implied several changes to maintain the balance of the game. Please find them below:

Changes regarding the campaign rewards:

Today, the final reward of the Omega division is 2 Gold Stars. Because we cannot – technically – provide a reward in game and unlock a new division at the same time, these 2 Gold stars will be removed and offered later in the upcoming divisions. In other words: make sure to grab these 2 stars in the Omega division before the implementation of the new divisions next week!

Reduction of the amount of tickets required in the campaign.
Until now, the number of tickets required to fight in the campaign was increasing as you progressed through the divisions, achieving up to 20 tickets per fight. While adding two new divisions, we did not want to keep increasing the number of tickets, so we decided to implement the following change: all the fights in the campaign will now cost 10 tickets, no matter which division you are in. This will allow you to go through more fights before running out of tickets.

Reduction of the experience won in game
To balance the fact that we have lowered the amount of tickets required to fight, we also had to decrease the amount of experience you gain from fighting – this extends to Fame and Mutants’ experience.
Note that the amount of XP earned per ticket will not change.

MINOR CHANGES:

These Patch Notes are for us the occasion to let you know about minor changes in your game:

- Abilities: Taking your feedbacks into account, next week the power of the Retaliate ability will be slightly reduced while slightly improving LIFE DRAIN.
- Improvement of the stability of the game, both on the Facebook Desktop and Mobile versions of the game.
- Correction of various bugs.

We expect this update to go live on: 2.05.2015 (we will keep you informed in regards to potential changes)

Click HERE (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?5654-Discussion-New-Divisions-amp-Balancing-Optimizations) and join us on the forum discussion thread dedicated to these Patch Notes.

That will be all for today Psy Captains!

Redeem your gift here: http://bit.ly/1uERkw1 (http://bit.ly/1uERkw1)

Cheers,
The MGG Team

David Deal
01-29-2015, 04:05 PM
Feedback: First and foremost, thank you for announcing detailed updates and notes on the forum. I hope you start linking the facebook posts to the forums, it would be fun to have more life on the boards.

The crux of the entire update sounds awesome, great job!!!!

Your comment on xp is not clear. Are we getting less fame xp, but same mutant xp? Is there no advantage to playing in the higher divisions vs lower divisions? The specific comment is, "we also had to decrease the amount of experience you gain from fighting – this extends to Fame and Mutants’ experience. Note that the amount of XP earned per ticket will not change." Could you please clear that up in the post a bit? Also, please comment if the credits gained stays the same please.

Probably the best thing you did was give us an opportunity to get the extra 2 gold stars. That is a positive thing, thank you (even though I already got them).

[K] Hugo
01-29-2015, 04:15 PM
Feedback: First and foremost, thank you for announcing detailed updates and notes on the forum. I hope you start linking the facebook posts to the forums, it would be fun to have more life on the boards.

The crux of the entire update sounds awesome, great job!!!!

Your comment on xp is not clear. Are we getting less fame xp, but same mutant xp? Is there no advantage to playing in the higher divisions vs lower divisions?

Hey David, thanks for your feedback :)
Lets answer your question: Both fame and Mutants XP will be reduced as it costs way less tickets to fights.
Also, you will of course still win more XP in higher divisions than in lower ones.

Roel Meesters
01-29-2015, 04:22 PM
This new Division is great!!!

Thx :very_drunk:

And iam happy that all campaign fights will cost 10 tickets :)

Lotus_Eater
01-29-2015, 04:42 PM
so far i have nothing to object...let see how it goes once the new division get implemented~

[K] Hugo
01-29-2015, 04:57 PM
Good to hear guys :)

KeveD
01-29-2015, 05:20 PM
i hate that you guys tell us now and set the date and February 4.... :disturbed:

[K] Hugo
01-29-2015, 05:33 PM
We wanted to prepare you, especially because there will be important changes regarding the XP and the gold stars at the end of Omega will disapear!

Vasilev Yurchenko
01-29-2015, 05:58 PM
Glad to see some new pve stuff is on the way . Well , I guess you'll be earning less XP per fight , but when matter comes to fact , you probably will still earn the same amount of XP for your maximum of tickets (100) .

Jim Bowee
01-29-2015, 06:48 PM
Well I don't quite like the xp and ticket reduction... it only means xp farming will take more time and more importantly, you will need more good tags....

Ptolemy
01-29-2015, 08:08 PM
.....AAAND ..spend more money...

Leandroh Ahramayo
01-29-2015, 08:41 PM
I feel great to put two new divisions ...
But I do not like to reduce the amount of tickets that are required by battle and win fame ...
It is better to be left like this, as it will make tedious having to fight many times more than usual to level of fame
They could ask for and between 25 and 30 tickets, is an affordable price for which we would have access to these last two divisions ...
Thank you for your attention ...
I speak Spanish and I translated this text with a website
.................................................. .................................................. .....
Me parece genial que pongan dos nuevas divisiones...
Pero no me gusto que reduzcan la cantidad de tickets que se piden por batalla y fama que se gana...
Es mejor que lo dejen como esta, ya que se va hacer tedioso tener que luchas muchas mas veces de lo común para subir de nivel de fama
Podrían pedir como entre 25 y 30 tickets, es un precio accesible para los que ya tendríamos acceso a esas dos ultimas divisiones...
Gracias por su atención...

Jim Christian
01-29-2015, 09:37 PM
These changes sound pretty fair and well rounded. Love the reduction in the amount of tickets needed. Not so happy about the reduction in xp gained, but I can see the reasoning behind it. Glad to see you guys working on the game stability. I myself have had no problems, but a lot of my groups members have. So far a thumbs up. Lets see how it plays out. :encouragement:

[K] Pogolina
01-29-2015, 10:07 PM
These changes sound pretty fair and well rounded. Love the reduction in the amount of tickets needed. Not so happy about the reduction in xp gained, but I can see the reasoning behind it. Glad to see you guys working on the game stability. I myself have had no problems, but a lot of my groups members have. So far a thumbs up. Lets see how it plays out. :encouragement:

Thanks for the support, Jim! The team is doing its absolute best - We, as Community Managers, will also make sure to ride along with you throughout these changes and we'll keep compiling and forwarding all of the constructive feedback that is sent our way.

Welcome to the forum by the way! It's good to see some new faces around. :)

Cheers & see you tomorrow!

Drake Hintz
01-29-2015, 10:16 PM
Please tell me there is a credit reward for the new divisions. At least one....

Zanzibaarus
01-29-2015, 10:27 PM
I'm glad to see that you guys are planning on improving game stability on the Facebook app! I've been sending emails explaining my problem and look forward for a solution!

Grim Jack
01-30-2015, 01:47 AM
Well I don't quite like the xp and ticket reduction... it only means xp farming will take more time and more importantly, you will need more good tags....

Are you talking about XP farming for Fame or for leveling mutants?

Grim Jack
01-30-2015, 02:15 AM
I feel great to put two new divisions ...
But I do not like to reduce the amount of tickets that are required by battle and win fame ...
It is better to be left like this, as it will make tedious having to fight many times more than usual to level of fame
They could ask for and between 25 and 30 tickets, is an affordable price for which we would have access to these last two divisions ...
Thank you for your attention

But that would only benefit those of us who have finished all Campaigns and are working on leveling our Fame. Could you imagine getting 1 CP every 5 minutes, waiting for enough to do 1 of (presumably) 9 fights to get a reward? 90 fights to finish a campaign?

Jim Bowee
01-30-2015, 03:22 AM
Are you talking about XP farming for Fame or for leveling mutants?

Both I guess. I'd rather spend 20 tickets for one fight thats gives me 1000+ xp, than 2x 10 tickets... Especially now with abilities making fights much longer. I'm pretty sure they got more feedback about abilities animation taking too much time than about retaliation being over-powered...

Jim Bowee
01-30-2015, 03:26 AM
Also, this doesn't make ANY sense at all:

"Today, the final reward of the Omega division is 2 Gold Stars. Because we cannot – technically – provide a reward in game and unlock a new division at the same time, these 2 Gold stars will be removed and offered later in the upcoming divisions"

"Technically", really? I can see when I'm being bullshited...

Tom Blue
01-30-2015, 07:40 AM
I dont like exp and tickets reduction. This means that my time leveling will be doubled if not even more. Now I need 20 fights to reach next level and with your reduction I will need at least 40 if not even more. Game was slowed with abilities and now this :( Veteran players dont like these changes.

At least put 100 gold for fame leveling reward if time is doubled.

The game was perfect but you are slowing it too much :(
Btw, nice work on the forums guys and for puting 2 new divisions but exp gain is just wrong.

cheers,

Tom

[K] Hugo
01-30-2015, 11:40 AM
Also, this doesn't make ANY sense at all:

"Today, the final reward of the Omega division is 2 Gold Stars. Because we cannot – technically – provide a reward in game and unlock a new division at the same time, these 2 Gold stars will be removed and offered later in the upcoming divisions"

"Technically", really? I can see when I'm being bullshited...

This may not please you but unfortunately that is how it works. The campaign system has been built that way, that is why we have never been able to give a reward while unlocking a new division. Thank you for your understanding.

I'd rather spend 20 tickets for one fight thats gives me 1000+ xp, than 2x 10 tickets... Especially now with abilities making fights much longer. I'm pretty sure they got more feedback about abilities animation taking too much time than about retaliation being over-powered...

We are currently working on something that will please the persons that the fights are too slow now that the abilities are in place... :)

Grim Jack
01-30-2015, 03:50 PM
Speed = good! ;)

David Deal
01-30-2015, 04:00 PM
Hugo;17362']We are currently working on something that will please the persons that the fights are too slow now that the abilities are in place... :)

This^^^^^

Hugo please ask the devs to give a timeline from this patch for the speed improvements. This would be good to know, and make the community feel supported especially if we know the day the patch drops.

[K] Hugo
01-30-2015, 04:04 PM
I'll reveal the details as i get them. You will know in advance for sure, just like we just let you know for the new divisions to come next week :)

David Deal
01-30-2015, 04:20 PM
That's all we can ask for. (But send me the information before anyone else k? Thanks!!!!!) lol

Grim Jack
01-30-2015, 04:26 PM
That's all we can ask for. (But send me the information before anyone else k? Thanks!!!!!) lol

No way man! Moderators first! LOL!!!!

Karl
01-30-2015, 04:46 PM
I have a question regarding ticket costs and XP of the campaign.

Even at the moment for a high level player its not worth to do the campaign (for XP and fame). You e.g. get 130 XP and fame for 9 Tickets. In the future I will get 1000 XP and fame for 10 tickets at Omega Division. As you can see there is an imbalance. Hope you will adjust ticket costs (or fame, XP) for the campaign, too.

I know, the main purpose of the campaign are not the XP or fame, but in the future it will become even worse XP and fame wise, especially the first 30 missions are really unprofitable.

I have to proposals to add:
1. Instead of reducing the number of tickets, XP and fame you could adjust the tickets needed for every division, e.g. 8-10-12-14 (Omega) - 16-18.
AND/OR
2. Raise the max number of tickets regenerated. At the moment all players are limited to 50 tickets. Why not raise the max number of tickets every 5 Levels by one. For exmaple, a Lv100 can save up to 70 tickets. If so, then 5 fights in Omega Division would be possible. (in Omega your new and my system would be the same, in other divisions it differs.

[K] Hugo
01-30-2015, 06:02 PM
Its very early to suggest things as the changes are not in the game yet and you dont know exacly how the changes will be in each division for example :) Thanks for your suggestion though, might be useful later!

Abhishek Kumar
01-31-2015, 06:09 PM
This is Just Great Addition for the game and the players who were bored of the campaign was over but i think this new division is good but could add more divisions and interesting fights or a bit challenging for potent players

Lim Eugene
02-01-2015, 04:25 PM
First of all, I would like to say thank you to KOBOJO and other teams for improving the game.

I love the latest updates, which is the "ability" on each mutants. Really amazing. However, the Retaliate is a bit too much as well as the Attack increase after attacked or being attacked. Please do some amendments towards that.

Dear KOBOJO teams, can you guys put some mutants especially legendaries normal on credits instead of gold? Previously, legendary mutants in normal version can get at least 10 million or 20 million credits. Now even with normal version of legendaries need to use real money or gold to purchase. Sadly. Can you guys consider bringing back some of the legendary mutants in credits?

PVE & PVP. I'm a bit tired of playing in these 2 because the mutants keep on repeating. No point I will keep playing because the same mutants all over again in every PVE & PVP. I wish there are some changes like putting legendaries on PVE or PVP. I've been playing this game for almost 1 year and this really make me disappointing.

Anyway, I do hope can get more updates and upgrades from KOBOJO. Hope to see there are extra slots for placing mutants because the space is getting lesser. Thanks. :D

Raul Rojo
02-02-2015, 08:33 AM
Will the 49600 xp to lvl up also increase?

Richard Santiago
02-02-2015, 01:20 PM
You have gold versions of mutants in the reactor. Now you have launched one with the winter version. Why are these not counted towards the gold version in mutant bingo? That is not fair to players like me who make purchases or have gold version of Valkyrie and Bounty bug from the reactor . Everybody who has them are regular players and you are not recognizing them:blue:

David Deal
02-02-2015, 02:08 PM
You have gold versions of mutants in the reactor. Now you have launched one with the winter version. Why are these not counted towards the gold version in mutant bingo? That is not fair to players like me who make purchases or have gold version of Valkyrie and Bounty bug from the reactor . Everybody who has them are regular players and you are not recognizing them:blue:

My guess is the will have a reactor bingo

[K] Hugo
02-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Will the 49600 xp to lvl up also increase?

Indeed, it will !

[K] Hugo
02-02-2015, 02:39 PM
First of all, I would like to say thank you to KOBOJO and other teams for improving the game.

I love the latest updates, which is the "ability" on each mutants. Really amazing. However, the Retaliate is a bit too much as well as the Attack increase after attacked or being attacked. Please do some amendments towards that.

Dear KOBOJO teams, can you guys put some mutants especially legendaries normal on credits instead of gold? Previously, legendary mutants in normal version can get at least 10 million or 20 million credits. Now even with normal version of legendaries need to use real money or gold to purchase. Sadly. Can you guys consider bringing back some of the legendary mutants in credits?

PVE & PVP. I'm a bit tired of playing in these 2 because the mutants keep on repeating. No point I will keep playing because the same mutants all over again in every PVE & PVP. I wish there are some changes like putting legendaries on PVE or PVP. I've been playing this game for almost 1 year and this really make me disappointing.

Anyway, I do hope can get more updates and upgrades from KOBOJO. Hope to see there are extra slots for placing mutants because the space is getting lesser. Thanks. :D

Thank you for your feedback, feel free to post that in the suggest center for future reference! http://forums.kobojo.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Suggestions

Grim Jack
02-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Is everything tracking for tomorrow's update?

Since there are players literally all around the world, and Feb 4 can still be Feb 3 in some places or even Feb 5 in others, do you have a "T minus" time set for the launch or are you not committing to anything as of yet?

Will you shut down to update or update while we play?

Can't wait for the new Divisions!

Thanks,
GJ

[K] Pogolina
02-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Dear Psy Captains,

We must delay a tiny bit the implementation of the features announced above.
We expect the update to go live tomorrow (05.02). We will keep you up to speed as soon as we get further information.

Thank you for your understanding!

Cheers,
The MGG Team

[K] Pogolina
02-04-2015, 01:16 PM
Is everything tracking for tomorrow's update?

Since there are players literally all around the world, and Feb 4 can still be Feb 3 in some places or even Feb 5 in others, do you have a "T minus" time set for the launch or are you not committing to anything as of yet?

Will you shut down to update or update while we play?

Can't wait for the new Divisions!

Thanks,
GJ

Hello GJ,

Unfortunately the update has been postponed:

Pogolina;17623']Dear Psy Captains,

We expect the update to go live tomorrow (05.02). We will keep you up to speed as soon as we get further information. as soon as we get further information.

Thank you for your understanding!

Cheers,
The MGG Team

We cannot, at this point, give you a specific time for the implementation of said update. However, we reckon there will not be a downtime.

We will keep you informed. :) We are hyped about the new divisions too, that's why it's best to wait a bit longer to make sure the implementation goes smoothly!

Cheers,
Alex

David Deal
02-04-2015, 03:27 PM
Any ability to comment if the challenge for 1 billion credits will get bumped up since there is no 1 billion credit award anymore?

Raul Rojo
02-04-2015, 04:04 PM
Can you at least tell me the evo lvls of the mutants in the new division? Because some guy on twitter said the bosses were gunna be like evo 200 and the mutants you fight are like lvl 100. Is this true? If so why so high? debunk this please if not true

David Deal
02-04-2015, 04:29 PM
The better to make leveling your evo my deary lol

Jayvee Vallega
02-05-2015, 03:50 AM
so, what time will it be implemented kobo?

[K] Pogolina
02-05-2015, 09:25 AM
so, what time will it be implemented kobo?

Hey Jayvee,

Unfortunately, we don't have a solid confirmation on a specific implementation time so far. We will keep you posted.

Cheers,
Alex

Jayvee Vallega
02-05-2015, 09:53 AM
Pogolina;17716']Hey Jayvee,

Unfortunately, we don't have a solid confirmation on a specific implementation time so far. We will keep you posted.

Cheers,
Alex

owh, that's why i can't seem to see it. thanks for the info. :adoration:

[K] Pogolina
02-05-2015, 01:01 PM
owh, that's why i can't seem to see it. thanks for the info. :adoration:

Hey Jayvee,

We are currently expecting for the update to go live today between 15:00 and 18:00 (CET). We will keep you informed!

Cheers,
Alex

Leandroh Ahramayo
02-05-2015, 02:22 PM
The update is in about an hour? :apthy:

[K] Pogolina
02-05-2015, 05:49 PM

Psy Captains,

Unfortunately we have to postpone the release of this update once again. We apologize for any inconvenience, however we prefer to delay the publishing of the new divisions, instead of rushing into something awesome without it working 100%.

Thank you for your understanding. We will keep you up to date throughout tomorrow!

[K] Pogolina
02-05-2015, 05:50 PM

Psy Captains,

Unfortunately we have to postpone the release of this update once again. We apologize for any inconvenience, however we prefer to delay the publishing of the new divisions, instead of rushing into something awesome without it working 100%.

Thank you for your understanding. We will let you know the new date/hour of implementation, as soon as we are aware of it.

Regards,

The MGG Team

Michael Walsh
02-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Understood. No worries. Do what you must, we'll be here waiting and playing until the new divisions are ready to go. Good luck with the changes.

Mike

Ashik Rafeek
02-05-2015, 05:58 PM
So IT is not Today :(

Kratos
02-05-2015, 06:01 PM
i hope it's worth the waiting :P

David Deal
02-05-2015, 06:30 PM
I have bankers to level, I'll take the extra week

Abhishek Kumar
02-05-2015, 07:27 PM
the date is not 4 nor 5 neither 6 then when is it going to be released/////.....just give one date to alteast hope for.....:apthy:

[K] Pogolina
02-06-2015, 09:55 AM
As we wrote in the official announcement area:

Pogolina;17809']Dear Psy Captains,

You may notice the new divisions seem to be live, but it is for now, on mobile devices, only possible to unlock them by defeating the last boss of the Omega division.

We are working on correcting this situation today, so that players on mobile devices who have already gone through this fight can just move to Supra without having to repeat this fight.

Facebook players should not be affected by this and should be able to enter the new divisions immediately. Do feel free to send our way any reports of possible issues you might be experiencing.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Regards,
The MGG Team

[K] Pogolina
02-06-2015, 11:35 AM
Dear Psy Captains,

You may notice the new divisions seem to be live, but it is for now, on mobile devices, only possible to unlock them by defeating the last boss of the Omega division.

We are working on correcting this situation today, so that players on mobile devices who have already gone through this fight can just move to Supra without having to repeat this fight.

Facebook players should not be affected by this and should be able to enter the new divisions immediately. Do report it HERE (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?5654-Discussion-New-Divisions-amp-Balancing-Optimizations&p=17799&viewfull=1#post17799) if you experience any issues.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Regards,
The MGG Team

Ahmad Ali
02-06-2015, 01:48 PM
This is a joke , Kobojo. Why did you increase the difficulty of the old divisions ? I used to level up my mutants using only 2 level 30 mutants and the low level mutant i needed to train.Now it's impossible to beat the the same stages without using all 3 max level mutants and a Brittany support.The game just became impossible to play for me and i hope you reconsider these changes.The difficulty of the new divisions is high enough to provide a new challenge to your old big players but why ruin this game for the rest of us by making the old divisions we used to level up in impossible to play anymore ? Are you trying to force us to spend money on the EXP boosts ? I spent lots of time playing this game but if the old divisions aren't restored ill just sadly quit. Another good game getting ruined by the greed of its owners.

David Deal
02-06-2015, 03:24 PM
No issues including the mobile bug on iPad and iPhone 5

[K] Pogolina
02-06-2015, 03:26 PM
No issues including the mobile bug on iPad and iPhone 5

Thanks for the feedback, David. We received confirmation from the team that everything should be running smoothly on every platform.

Have fun at the arena! :)

David Deal
02-06-2015, 03:31 PM
Np thanks!

Howard
02-06-2015, 03:36 PM
This is a joke , Kobojo. Why did you increase the difficulty of the old divisions ? I used to level up my mutants using only 2 level 30 mutants and the low level mutant i needed to train.Now it's impossible to beat the the same stages without using all 3 max level mutants and a Brittany support.The game just became impossible to play for me and i hope you reconsider these changes.The difficulty of the new divisions is high enough to provide a new challenge to your old big players but why ruin this game for the rest of us by making the old divisions we used to level up in impossible to play anymore ? Are you trying to force us to spend money on the EXP boosts ? I spent lots of time playing this game but if the old divisions aren't restored ill just sadly quit. Another good game getting ruined by the greed of its owners.

Which stage is this? I haven't noticed a difference to be honest. I train in omega boss with evo 37 dezinger a mid level trainee and lower trainee.

Maybe it's just the configuration of your trainees, sometimes I lose too while levelling up.

I can confirm it is running slowly on Android for me.

The new divisions are quite difficuly; half my passes today went to deaths. Albeit I haven't really been using tags.

David Deal
02-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Im not bothering till I get all of my mutants to 40 and then upgrade my Evo to 50 and level up again even with stacking the right genes I think the gap is too big. Rewards look awesome though

Raul Rojo
02-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Pogolina;17839']Thanks for the feedback, David. We received confirmation from the team that everything should be running smoothly on every platform.

Have fun at the arena! :)

Its funny how you ignore the comment about it being bad and just go to the one where its good, honestly the older divisions shouldnt have been touched, the new ones are hard, and not in a fun way, in a stupid way, i used to love playing this game, leveling up all my mutants and what not but seriously? You guys just ruined it for me with this update, there evo couldve been like 45 and the older divisions evo shouldve stayed the same, honestly i spent sooooo much money in this game, for my birthday i got 100 bucks and spent it in mgg, now its like if i did get 100 bucks again, i wouldnt put it into this game. This game has become something that isnt fun anymore. Please consider returning the older divisions evo back to normal and balancing the new divisions
-Mojo fame174 evo31

[K] Pogolina
02-06-2015, 04:38 PM
Its funny how you ignore the comment about it being bad and just go to the one where its good, honestly the older divisions shouldnt have been touched, the new ones are hard, and not in a fun way, in a stupid way, i used to love playing this game, leveling up all my mutants and what not but seriously? You guys just ruined it for me with this update, there evo couldve been like 45 and the older divisions evo shouldve stayed the same, honestly i spent sooooo much money in this game, for my birthday i got 100 bucks and spent it in mgg, now its like if i did get 100 bucks again, i wouldnt put it into this game. This game has become something that isnt fun anymore. Please consider returning the older divisions evo back to normal and balancing the new divisions
-Mojo fame174 evo31

Woah there, Psy Captain, no need for animosity. :tranquillity:

All of your comments have been read and the feedback has been forwarded to the responsible teams. It was, however, rather important to let our mobile players know that the technical issues we initially faced were then solved - which doesn't mean the rest of the comments (positive and negative) were ignored.

We understand your concerns and are passing them on to the team.

Ahmad Ali
02-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Which stage is this? I haven't noticed a difference to be honest. I train in omega boss with evo 37 dezinger a mid level trainee and lower trainee.

Maybe it's just the configuration of your trainees, sometimes I lose too while levelling up.

The new divisions are quite difficuly; half my passes today went to deaths. Albeit I haven't really been using tags.

Talking about the 8th stage in omega (Deus Machina, Valkyrie and Baron Sunday) , i used to clear it using Xenarach and Bounty Bug both at level 34 (33 and 32 were even enough ) , i didnt need an assist unless the 3rd mutant was either too weak or too slow, now its impossible to clear the same stage without using a Brittany support and i need these supports for the PvP tournament since you cant compete in the Grandmasters without them (yeah Brittany is another sick joke from Kobojo but i could bear with it) But I cannot bear with them getting in the way of leveling up like this.Seems i am already being ignored and they will go ahead with these retarded changes so i think this is goodbye to MGG for me....such a waste of time.

Raul Rojo
02-06-2015, 06:34 PM
Pogolina;17850']Woah there, Psy Captain, no need for animosity. :tranquillity:

All of your comments have been read and the feedback has been forwarded to the responsible teams. It was, however, rather important to let our mobile players know that the technical issues we initially faced were then solved - which doesn't mean the rest of the comments (positive and negative) were ignored.

We understand your concerns and are passing them on to the team.

I hope stuff changes.

David Deal
02-06-2015, 06:46 PM
Found a bug on the iPad 3. The icon for the new divisions are not there. You can access the new division if you don't click the earlier ones but once you do you are locked out

Ahmad Ali
02-06-2015, 07:02 PM

thanks for the help , Howard. I used Dezinger+Gargantus+the trainee and they made it though BARELY (both are lvl 34).
The matter of difficulty is still bad for this game , it no longer concerns me since I was lucky enough to have these 2 mutants and beat the game before the update , but others around my level who don't own Dezinger will be suffering to farm a decent amount of EXP now , not to mention the new players who will have to go through hell to train their mutants now.Its still impossible for me a player with a good variety of gold lvl 34 mutants (around 40 of them) to beat half the battles of the last stage of Omega without a Brittany or a Buranka tag...

David Deal
02-06-2015, 08:13 PM
So as a help to everyone if you want an easy place to level that you won't have much trouble leveling from go to Nu New Delhi, and stages 5-7. They are all the same leading gene and only one out of the 4 will have a gene that has a brutal attack against your stacked brutal attack (ie if on stage 5, only necrobot has a necro secondary gene to fight against your galatic primary gene). This is my favorite area to level up as I can have any group of 3 22+ mutants all level up easy.

Another option is the boss stage on Neo Paris, and if you have a level 34-37 Buck Maurice you can pretty much solo it with him. The only key is you need enough of a level to let Buck only get hit a max of once before the boss. I am currently using that level to all mutants that are low level because my Buck is evo 40. It's extremely fast.

David Deal
02-06-2015, 08:15 PM
Sorry and by easy I mean with no tag.

Michael Walsh
02-06-2015, 09:06 PM
And leveling up should be easier that way if anything. It was 20 tickets for New Nu Delhi Omega, now it's ten, and those 20 tickets got you, at stage seven (vs. lvl. 24 Gold Enforcer, Blade Banshee, Nordic Nightmare, and Honey Bunny) 1330 fame and exp. Now those same 20 tickets for the same level fighting gets you 1560 fame and exp. So ya gotta fight twice to get it? So what? Not too shabby. Loving it.

lvl 127 evo 35 tag unknown (Maybe Gold Retribution, maybe Gold Ghostmonaut, not sure, friend me and find out) add me here https://www.facebook.com/MikeTheRhino

Maarten Kemme
02-07-2015, 11:19 AM
Nice that you guys added 2 new divisions to the game and lowered the ticket consumption :P, the downs side of this update is the reduction of the xp gain and the extension of xp. to level up your fame level. At this point you use twice the amount of tags, you get a little bit more exp. compared to the time before the upgrade, but if you count your fame leveling you have to work at least twice (or even more) as hard as before (after fame lvl 100 you only have to get 49.600 xp to level up every levle) after the update i have to gain 79.560 xp to level up to 169, at higher levels I imagine it will cost a lot more xp) ... In addition to it, the leap between the division is to big... you can easily win the omega division with fame 30, but to win the supra division you evo center should be at least around 45 i guess with a good tag. At this point mine is level 35 and to upgrade it I have to pay almost 40mil. credits. I have 259 different mutants, a fraction of it is on the rooftop because of lack of space... Of all the mutants on the rooftops 60% is level 35, still i need a few days and have to check every few hours to collect the credits. (because the cyber/necro/sabel- complex can only hold 9k of credits (please change this). Back to the evo center and leveling of creature to get more credits to upgrade your evo... at the stage where I am, we have to farm or to train in the omega division for month to collect enough credits to upgrade the evo... after a few weeks it becomes very boring. The challenge hall adds a little fun to it, the only problem is it pops up to rare and the rewards are a bit small. I really like the new addition to bingo ... Greetings form the Netherlands ;)

Grim Jack
02-09-2015, 06:03 AM
Well I've been playing all weekend with the new update and here are my observations and opinions:

At first I loved the new challenge of Supra. As of Fame 150 or so, EVO roughly 30, the only challenge left was PVP. So I was happy.

Then I got to the (now fairly infamous) Buranka Boss. Screeching halt! Holy cow is that one nearly impossible. At EVO 45 with well over 150 Gold/Special muts, I didn't stand a chance using my best (previously held back only for the highest EVO PVP fights) tag. I was not happy.

Deciding that the only way to beat him at my current EVO was to tag him to death, that's what I did. Attack + tag, attack + tag etc. until he was dead. I was happy to be moving on.

Then I had several new Triple XP 3 day boosts, so I started to level my muts up to my new EVO 50 (thanks EVO sale). Well, after a couple of hours of grinding the George Washington Boss in Supra Detriot with my mythic muts, I only had 10 muts maxed. Granted, 5 levels is a lot, but I'm used to doing it without tags and mainly doing OSOKs to the muts I'm fighting, so it was SOOOOOOOoooooo much faster before that I was taken aback at what little progress I made in so much time at my computer. I was not happy.

During this entire weekend, finishing 5 1/2 sections of Supra over.......8 hours of gaming I'd guess.....I've only increased 1 Fame level. 81k XP vs 49k XP for a level is quite a change. Frankly I thought keeping the XP amount needed for all levels beyond 100 at the same amount was very strange. Never have I seen that in any game of any type anywhere. So I'm willing to accept what I see as a proper correction. Not happy or unhappy with this one.

Now upon reflecting, this is how I see it:

Less CP per fight, losing 1/2 of the XP that used to be available, harder fights that now require tags that did not before, more than twice as much time in front of the computer to gain not enough XP to lvl Fame or muts, and no increase in gold per Fame lvl.

Now all of this must have been taken into account before the update was finalized. With that I'd love to know what Kobojo thought our reaction overall would be.

Grinding and grinding for hours and hours for such little gains is very unsatisfying.

I used to spend virtually all my free time playing because I enjoyed it. I achieved something. I went from Fame 200 to 300 in January alone. Gained 5000 gold. Had all my muts maxed. I felt good about where I was in the game. I was on the rise and the sky was the limit. I wanted to keep going and going to try and get up there with some of the Big Dawgs. I friended any and all players, with the vast majority being lower level players who really got a leg up with my always maintained strong tags. I reaped med kits, mutosterone, XP drinks and bars and CP by the thousands. Yes, thousands. 4900+ friends receiving and sending gifts kept me packed to the gills and ready to breed, fight and level to my heart's content. I was happy!

After playing for 4 hrs straight and gaining so little, I chose to stop playing. I've never done that in my 8 or 9 or 10 months of playing. My XP boost is going to waste while over 140 Gold/Special muts are waiting to get stronger. I'm sure my Mega Breeding Center is ready for retrieval and a new day of Daily Challenges has started.

I'm 6 Gold mutants away from finishing Gold Bingo having finished Bronze and Silver. R1 and 2 are done too. I'm sooooo close to being amongst the first of my nearly 5000 friends to complete all the Bingo cards that can be finished.

I was achieving. I was improving. I was leading others. I am looked up to (for better or worse!). I was having fun.

Right now, I have no motivation to log back in.

As of this moment, I see myself logging in after I take the kids to school, collecting my credits and med kits from lab, retrieving a ready larva, freezing muts ready to hatch, using my 100 CP, revenging in PVP and logging out. Repeat after the kids go to bed.

I have over 21k CP standing by ready to be used. Thousands of gifts to collect. But hey, they'll be there tomorrow too. What's the rush?

Kratos
02-09-2015, 12:59 PM
cp reduction its worth only if u can farm mega division final boss without problems and who know wich level is required to beat it lol,
anyway i dont think this will ever be changed since they will have to rewrite completely the xp reward of every single battle and by the way they will not gain anything by doing it, so i think we will have to accept it how it is :(

Karl
02-09-2015, 09:24 PM
I have mixed feelings about this update, too. I am Lv96, EVO 35 and quite enjoy this game, but the only advantage of the update I see is to get 5 good missions for the daily mission bonus. Before the update, with campaign running, I did not have enough energy sometimes.

Less CP per fight, losing 1/2 of the XP that used to be available, harder fights that now require tags that did not before, more than twice as much time in front of the computer to gain not enough XP to lvl Fame or muts, and no increase in gold per Fame lvl.
Now all of this must have been taken into account before the update was finalized. With that I'd love to know what Kobojo thought our reaction overall would be.
Grinding and grinding for hours and hours for such little gains is very unsatisfying.

So everything else looks like there are only disadvantages. When a high level (fame and EVO) player like Grim Jack finds it too hard, what shall I say. And the thing what saddens me the most, is the following

During this entire weekend, finishing 5 1/2 sections of Supra over.......8 hours of gaming I'd guess.....I've only increased 1 Fame level. 81k XP vs 49k XP for a level is quite a change. Frankly I thought keeping the XP amount needed for all levels beyond 100 at the same amount was very strange. Never have I seen that in any game of any type anywhere. So I'm willing to accept what I see as a proper correction. Not happy or unhappy with this one.

I understand, that with Fame 200 or 300 or more it doesnt look so bad, but for a player short to Lv100, thats demotivating. Grim Jack is right, that in nearly every game you need more XP with every level, but its almost always easier to level the later you start the game. The reason is simple: Newer players should get a realistic chance to get to the top with some effort. Now there is a situation, where players around Lv 100 will never close the gap to people Lv 200 or more, unless they quit. I must admit, that leveling is not THAT important in MGG like in other games, but it disencourages me to see, that I will never reach so top. Needing more time now AND more XP to level will destroy the game, at least for myself I can say that. I will not quit instantly, but I will not play as much as I did before. MGG had a fantastic playstyle, as many said, it was fast and entertaining. With the abilities it became more tactical ans slower. Somebody mentioned Marvels Avengers Alliance (MAA), and that both games are nom more identical than before. I play MAA too and was looking for a faster turn based game, that I found in MGG. With the recent updates it looks that I dont need MGG anymore.

Jack Jones
02-09-2015, 11:01 PM
ok Hugo i sent you a pm which has not been replied to in over 2 days....... So will post here in the hope of getting a reply from someone a kobojo! The buranka boss which has been introduced, whilst completely evil also jumps the gun when it hits. From what i can see from certain facebook groups it is not the only boss this is happening with. Have the speed rules of attacking changed when it comes to the bosses??????? I had a bounty bug (speed 5.26) in my line up against a buranka boss and the buranka hit first (speed 5.00), i know of people having a similiar problem with planet cleaner boss on new missions or is this just a cock-up?

I would also like to point out that very few people use these forum and prefer fb groups for some reason..... i could speculate but i am far too nice. :eagerness:

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
02-10-2015, 01:41 AM
ok i just have one criticism you make the tickets on the campaign for each battle only 10 ticket and then you decrease the fame and experience points per battle that's fair but why after that you double the points needed to increase the fame !!!! there is no sense about that i prefer returning the tickets as it was before and make the amount of tickets needed for the last two divisions 25 per supra and 30 per mega or what amount you want but return the fame points again the same

David Deal
02-10-2015, 03:17 AM
My feeling on the difficulty is that I don't play campaign without being almost same level as them. I haven't bothered trying them yet because I'm only evo 42. I'll kick off once I'm 52. That's mos because I like to save on tags whenever possible. I think the best team for that fight is going to be wrenchfury, stealth bot and dezinger. But I'm sure you'll have to be same level to do it.

ok Hugo i sent you a pm which has not been replied to in over 2 days....... So will post here in the hope of getting a reply from someone a kobojo! The buranka boss which has been introduced, whilst completely evil also jumps the gun when it hits. From what i can see from certain facebook groups it is not the only boss this is happening with. Have the speed rules of attacking changed when it comes to the bosses??????? I had a bounty bug (speed 5.26) in my line up against a buranka boss and the buranka hit first (speed 5.00), i know of people having a similiar problem with planet cleaner boss on new missions or is this just a cock-up?id post this in the official feedback thread too

Jack Jones
02-12-2015, 05:40 AM
LOL the official feedback thread says to post here, but just to confirm. If you attack the buranka boss (listed speed 5) a zombat (speed 11.1) gets 1 attack in, bounty bug (speed 5.26) doesn't get an attack in. Zombat should get 2 hits in and bounty bug should hit first.

[K] Hugo
02-12-2015, 11:55 AM
ok Hugo i sent you a pm which has not been replied to in over 2 days....... So will post here in the hope of getting a reply from someone a kobojo! The buranka boss which has been introduced, whilst completely evil also jumps the gun when it hits. From what i can see from certain facebook groups it is not the only boss this is happening with. Have the speed rules of attacking changed when it comes to the bosses??????? I had a bounty bug (speed 5.26) in my line up against a buranka boss and the buranka hit first (speed 5.00), i know of people having a similiar problem with planet cleaner boss on new missions or is this just a cock-up?

I would also like to point out that very few people use these forum and prefer fb groups for some reason..... i could speculate but i am far too nice. :eagerness:

Hey Jack, sorry for not being able to answer your private message.
As some users noticed on the forum, the level of the Mutant may come into play when determining who will attack first.
Basically even though your speed is slightly higher than the Boss, his level is so high that it allows him to attack you first. That wil only happen when your speed is quite close from the boss's speed. Finally according to our game designer, this mechanic is in the game since the release, rarely happens but still more often as the level of the bosses increase.

Hope it helps ! :)

Dalton Little
02-18-2015, 05:32 AM
It really aggravates me that i have spent over 600 gold in the jackpot and havent won crap.

Matt Maccay
03-04-2015, 12:18 PM
Yeah the jackpot has been acting like a real jack.. well you know where im going with that. I spent over 2000 gold last month and got nothing and that was during the whole 20 mutants special if I ever do get a mutant its always zombat or blood berry two mutants that shouldnt be legendaries I think you should expand the breeding options with some of the research one pve mutants and create more since theyve been the same for god of your religious belief knows how long I mean you guys have a pretty solid fan base and youre obviously going to keep going so create idk 10 new mutants for pvp and ten for pve or maybe redo the system like marvel alliance and what I mean by that is have pvp last one month but offer an all new exclusive mutant per month that you cant get later it will cure the boredom and im sure people will gladly pay to upgrade in order to make sure we win it another jackpot problem is the free spin- ten gold dilemma its redundant about 67% of the time I get one or the other and theyre te same thingif I generally

Unregistered
04-27-2015, 05:19 PM
I was wondering if it was a way you could introduce a class system for pvp. Its not fair to newer players. A level 14 psy captain has no business facing off against a level 93 psy captain. It makes lowering your percentage extremely difficult.

Marius Tanase
05-22-2016, 05:00 PM
Kobojo What will you do on the New rewards of the Campaign at those who have already finished the divisions?