PDA

View Full Version : 3 tokens,what to do now?Girl power?Steampunk?Mutant-heroes?Wich one?

Blaskievics Roland
11-23-2013, 05:39 PM
I have now 3 tokens, I've spend all my tokens on the Girl Power mutants,I need only one more mutant from there to get the gold walkyrie...but I've could spin the Super heroes,or the steampunk...What are the odds getting a gold mutant?Should I try to win the last girl or get a superhero?I always ask on the forum before making a decizion so pleasa answer.

Dante Dantic
11-23-2013, 05:51 PM
Risk it and go for the super heroes

Riina Kallioinen
11-23-2013, 05:58 PM
well, depending how much you have from the other sets. if you don't have much from steam punk or heroes, i'd say go for the superheroes because out of the three groups, they're the hardest hitters. on the other hand, if you're a bit of a trophy hoarder like me, you might want to gamble for last missing mutant from girls to make it a whole set..... and if you get dublicates, you can always sell them *shrug*

Blaskievics Roland
11-23-2013, 06:12 PM
I don't know,all my friends who have about lvl 40 won the Hulk or Hero-colossus,but my brother who is lvl 10 managed to get 3 tokens and won the gold enforcer,I am sure that I will won the colossus,or batman....I think I will try to get the last girl...or to risk with the heroes?I've spend 10 tokens to win the walkyrie....I don'k know what to do.

Tyler Jaroscak
11-23-2013, 06:23 PM
The gold valkyrie isnt even all that great... 414 This is mine and I got others that are the 2 gold star superheros that are better then her.

Blaskievics Roland
11-23-2013, 06:31 PM
But what are the odds to win a gold mutant from the Mutant-hero reactor,my big fear is to get batman or Hulk-colossus....What are the chances to win a gold mutant from there...?If I spend 3 tokens for a bronze or silver mutants I will be wery pissed off....

Shawn Hanson
11-23-2013, 06:43 PM
I don't know the odds...all I know is that for my first 3 mutant reactor spins I got, in order: Gold Enforcer, Gold Techno Taoist, and Silver Leech Lord. :highly_amused: I'm about to go for my 4th, and I hope I don't get a double Batman...

Shawn BM
11-23-2013, 06:43 PM
But what are the odds to win a gold mutant from the Mutant-hero reactor,my big fear is to get batman or Hulk-colossus....What are the chances to win a gold mutant from there...?If I spend 3 tokens for a bronze or silver mutants I will be wery pissed off....There are no odds ..its just simply based on luck.If u wanna try ur luck then go for girl-power and if u dont want to then go for super-heroes.It doesnt matter what u get hulk or batman or others cuz u need everyone to complete the set.If u dont get hulk now ..u will get it later.
Anyway GL :)

Blaskievics Roland
11-23-2013, 06:48 PM
I don't want to complete the set,I just want a gold mutant,eweryone,I JUST WANT A GOLD MUTANT,so I don't really care about completing a set.

Franklyn Musgrave
11-23-2013, 07:01 PM
Here are the odds on the reactor mutants:

http://mutantsgeneticgladiators.jimdo.com/helps/probareactor/

I like the gold valkyrie...she does brutal against Cap. Peace, Dire Despot, Techno Taoist, & Batman, and strong against Behemoth. I seem to encounter those mutants A LOT in the tournament. I replaced my silver Thor with the gold valkyrie and am having quite a bit more success...the extra attacks I get because of her increased speed makes up for being a bit weaker than Thor, especially against slow mutants that are flooding the tournament. (My team is (Reactor Valkyrie, Reactor Cap. Wrenchfury, and Gold Sirena).

And I'm saving my tokens up for the new reactor...don't know how long it's gonna be until its released though.

Blaskievics Roland
11-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Okay....then I will change my ansver,so GOLD WALKYRIE OR RISK AND GOLD HEROES?

Franklyn Musgrave
11-23-2013, 07:22 PM
Well, with 3 tokens, you will have 3 chances to get the Valkyrie, and if you get it your first spin you can use the other 2 to spin the Steampunk and end up getting 3 new mutants...that's if you are lucky though...you could get 3 repeats. If you spin Heros you will be guaranteed to get a new mutant, and while I haven't got any of the Heros, I've heard they are pretty good(other than the Hulk.)

Christian Munive
11-23-2013, 08:06 PM
But what are the odds to win a gold mutant from the Mutant-hero reactor,my big fear is to get batman or Hulk-colossus....What are the chances to win a gold mutant from there...?If I spend 3 tokens for a bronze or silver mutants I will be wery pissed off....

Hi. You can check the odds here: http://mutantsgeneticgladiators.jimdo.com/helps/probareactor/

EDIT: Oh, Franklyn Musgrave beat me to it. Well, in my humble opinion... go for the super heroes. They're pretty cool (although I like the Steam Punk desings a bit more), and so far, the most powerful in the reactor :). Good luck.

Blaskievics Roland
11-24-2013, 08:10 AM
I have choosen to get the gold walkyrie because I need more saber gene mutants....

Bradford Dawson
11-24-2013, 03:16 PM
I'm still waiting for that fourth reactor catigory to show up. I wonder what Rakshasa and Baron Lundi are gonna look like. And what about that new mutant? Maybe it's the Horus I heard about on another forum? (Yes, it was an official post. Same guy also made Thor and Interceptrix.)

Christian Munive
11-24-2013, 03:43 PM
I'm still waiting for that fourth reactor catigory to show up. I wonder what Rakshasa and Baron Lundi are gonna look like. And what about that new mutant? Maybe it's the Horus I heard about on another forum? (Yes, it was an official post. Same guy also made Thor and Interceptrix.)

Well, no official post yet, but here's a teaser: http://mutantsgeneticgladiators.jimdo.com/home/gothic-skins/

I love that Alien... I hope it's a silver or gold one - it's looks so cool.