PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Contest: Write Cupidon's story!

Pages : [1] 2

[K] Hugo
02-06-2015, 04:59 PM
http://abload.de/img/bannire-forum_enk8ux8.png

Psy Captains, today we are organizing a brand new contest:
We would love you to write this upcoming Mutant's biography!

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/468183specimenCB05stand.png
This organization of this contest requires that each
participant follows some rules scrupulously:

Please note that any evidence of
plagiarism will result in disqualification.

Your submission should not exceed
300 characters (spaces included).

Creations have to be posted as
an answer to this post before:
Sunday, 8th February 2015 at 11PM CET

The grand winner will have the opportunity to see his
biography implemented when the mutant is released in the game.

We will then choose our 5 favorite submissions and their authors will be rewarded ! [/B

Check the Prize Pool:

[B]1st position:
500 Gold + The mutant on the release date + Biography in the game

2nd position: 500 Gold

3rd position: 400 Gold

4th and 5th position: 200 Gold

Every participant will receive a gift from Darwin!

Ready, Set, WRITE!

David Deal
02-06-2015, 07:59 PM
I'm going to assume that this is necro-mythic based on it being cupid and him looking dead.

Story:
Love is oft' described as blind, but when ___insert__mutant__name__here__ takes aim, cover your heart before love is dead. Gorging himself on the misery of others, he has come to the arena to murder the adoration from fans for popular mutants or maybe just the fans themselves!

KeveD
02-07-2015, 01:46 AM
After being ridiculed from his own kind because of his size and looks, {mutant name here} decided to join the arena to hone his skills and completely annihilate all who've mocked him.

Osama Khaled
02-07-2015, 05:40 AM
she was a beautiful angel lived in a heaven realm but when professor urban attacked the realm he killed all of the angels in the realm except she he transformed her to a evil beast to do his evil jobs but she escaped from him {the name of the mutant}decided to join the arena to use his power and defeat his enemies
sorry for my bad grammar

arun
02-07-2015, 01:50 PM
Angel was born a human named Liam in Galway, Ireland in 1727 to a linen and silk merchant and his unknown wife. At the age of eighteen, Liam had a relationship with an aristocrat named Sarah Gilfried. As a result, he became disillusioned with the women of his era, and showed distaste for noblewomen in particular, describing them as "incredibly dull, simpering morons." Above all, he sought to meet someone "exciting" and "interesting." By his twenties, Liam had become a drunken, whoring layabout, whose only real ambition in life lay in someday seeing the world

Dustine Almuete
02-07-2015, 02:05 PM
In classical mythology, Cupid (Latin Cupido, meaning "desire") is the god of desire, erotic love, attraction and affection. He is often portrayed as the son of the love goddess Venus, and is known in Latin also as Amor ("Love"). His Greek counterpart is Eros.[1]

Although Eros appears in Classical Greek art as a slender winged youth, during the Hellenistic period, he was increasingly portrayed as a chubby boy. During this time, his iconography acquired the bow and arrow that represent his source of power: a person, or even a deity, who is shot by Cupid's arrow is filled with uncontrollable desire. In myths, Cupid is a minor character who serves mostly to set the plot in motion. He is a main character only in the tale of Cupid and Psyche, when wounded by his own weapons he experiences the ordeal of love. Although other extended stories are not told about him, his tradition is rich in poetic themes and visual scenarios, such as "Love conquers all" and the retaliatory punishment or torture of Cupid.

In art, Cupid often appears in multiples as the Amores, or amorini in the later terminology of art history, the equivalent of the Greek erotes. Cupids are a frequent motif of both Roman art and later Western art of the classical tradition. In the 15th century, the iconography of Cupid starts to become indistinguishable from the putto.

Cupid continued to be a popular figure in the Middle Ages, when under Christian influence he often had a dual nature as Heavenly and Earthly love. In the Renaissance, a renewed interest in classical philosophy endowed him with complex allegorical meanings. In contemporary popular culture, Cupid is shown drawing his bow to inspire romantic love, often as an icon of Valentine's Day.[2]

Prine Bharath
02-07-2015, 02:10 PM
The Cupid was a sculpture created by Renaissance artist Michelangelo in 1496, which he artificially aged to make it look like an antique from the advice of Lorenzo di Pierfrancesco. It was this sculpture which first brought him to the attention of patrons in Rome. The work is now lost.Another sculpture of Cupid, in a standing position, was created for Riario's banker, Jacopo Galli.He possesses this quality of brilliantly polished evasiveness. His religious paintings are often almost too erotically glamorous for words. We would die all over again for his dead Jesus.His portraits of members of the court, gorgeously adorned adults or plump-cheeked babes, are too glacially reserved for us ever quite to know what he is thinking about his sitters. Is it liking or loathing? He lacks human warmth, you could say. He doesn't feel for his sitters as Rembrandt felt for his. He is intellectually removed. He scorns or inwardly mocks just as much as he preens and flatters.This is perhaps one of the reasons why we finding ourselves puzzling so much over the fact that they don't quite work as fully realized human figures – and we want them to do that because, in certain respects, this seems to be a shamelessly glamorous presentation of near-perfect youthful bodies that we are being invited to sip at, visually.
this is my letter for my mutants

THANK YOU for giving this opputurnity !

Khoo rico
02-07-2015, 02:10 PM
Story: He Was Ones with a wife living together in a lovely House where their first baby was bored. During the Valentine Day He Dress up as the Cupid and something when wrong,out of no where a zombie came and attack him,he was bite on the neck with turn him into a Zombie which there
for he was name Valentine Zombie.

Non Pervenuto
02-07-2015, 02:12 PM
[name mutant] ( may be OBEEDO ---- OBese cupIDO LOL)

BIO:
OBEEDO was never been loved by anyone, so he drowned his desperation in chocolate and nutella,becomin soon Obese.
Now he fights in the arena to lose weight !

Note: feel free to correct my bad english :D§
tnx

vinicio
02-07-2015, 02:14 PM
the cupidons? was give love on the human and and shes was go to god and say him to god his go to earth to human love and piece

Matheus Hernandes
02-07-2015, 02:16 PM
Guess why people like mutant battles so much? It's because them fall in LOVE for it! Just an arrow from Cupid is enough to conquer the arena and make all hearts from the world beat faster. There's love in the air!

Manoj Prabhakar
02-07-2015, 02:17 PM
Name-> DEMONANGEL(MYTHIC+WARRIOR),
He is an black magic mutant.That night I saw him: the demon sitting on top of my cupboard. He would appear at all sorts of funny times even during the day. One night I even caught him looking back at me in the mirror - you don't want to know that feeling. I prayed and rebuked him but he stayed for years. A friend of mine told me I am keeping him there and finally this year I got rid of the demon.

Raphael Marcelino
02-07-2015, 02:22 PM
After years of being a cupid without recognition, (insert name here) is taken by a dark force that now makes he uses his bow seeking revenge and destroying everyone he sees ahead in the arena.

Ash Crimson
02-07-2015, 02:22 PM
Cupid was once a very cute cherub who makes people fall in love, but because of the strifes and corruptions going in the world he cannot make people fall inlove, so he was so depressed because of lack of work that he died of binge eating.now he found a new work as a mutant in the arena.he will make mutants fall in love or simply fall....dead :)

Leon Ray
02-07-2015, 02:25 PM
They say Cupids are beings meant to bring two loved ones close to one another. But not this guy he was created by Urban's top researchers to destroy anyone standing in his way. Psycaptains watch out for his arrows of despair which do more damage to the soul then then body. Who knows what he has in store for us in the arena.

Mikai Sarkar
02-07-2015, 02:25 PM
they say true love pains!!!! and to make it come true baron urban summoned his dead friend from the grave and take revenge on his ex-girlfriend.But the effect was so devasting that Gen-arena decided to use his Hate-arrows to create rivalries between mutants. Britany and the experiment beware true loves is ending soon!!!!

Piero Tumminia
02-07-2015, 02:26 PM
BIOGRAPHY

No one knows ' where both blast off, but certainly does not want to fall in love with anyone, just wants to hit with his arrows of hate-filled all those he meets in the arena. Forget the original Cupid, he just wants to eat and hit

chong soon hao
02-07-2015, 02:30 PM
angel experienced a breakup and he became drunk all the time in order to release feel sick at heart drawin have pulled him into the arena to relieve the pressure

s1giloco
02-07-2015, 02:35 PM
tu esti prost

Nefertario
02-07-2015, 02:36 PM
PLEASE GIVE ME A 10 REACTOR, 2000 GOLD AND 10 MILLION CREDITS.

Francesco Zingaropoli
02-07-2015, 02:36 PM
After being expelled from Olympus and being defeated by hatred of mankind, Cupid has returned to earth to wipe out every challenger with the powers that gave him the god of death. Tremble before him!

Victor Eaf
02-07-2015, 02:37 PM
Cupid is the personification of desire and curtenirii winged Cupid is the Roman god depicted with a bow In Greek mythology he is known as Eros born of chaos with his sister Aphrodite and art is often depicted blindfolded symbolizing that love is blind sory for my bad english :)

Venkat Murugan
02-07-2015, 02:39 PM
CUPIDON'S BIOGRAPHY
OH GOD.......THIS MAN WHO APPEARED IN EARLIER HISTORIES WAS NOW WOKEN UP BY THE FIERCEFUL SOUND OF THE BATTLES IN THE ARENA . NOW THIS GIANT MAN FROM FRANCE WILL NOT LEAVE ANYONE IN THE BATTLE BY KILLING EVERYONE WITH HIS DANGEROUS ARROWS WITH GREAT SKILLS...........HE APPEARS LIKE AN ANGEL BUT HE IS CUPID[LOVE] BY DRINKING OTHERS BLOOD.HE IS ONLY THERE TO MAKE THIS WORLD LOVABLE.....HE CAN ALSO CRUSH YOU TOO.....

Colin Phillips Jr
02-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Cupidon was bringing couples together for many years with his bows of love but one day he shot an arrow on a very evil man and the man casted a spell on him to make him grow alot of weight and become ugly and out of anger he joined the mutant arena.

Spectra Reborn
02-07-2015, 02:40 PM
born of demon blood. cupid arrows steal from heaven .He conquer all the guards in the world and he's doomed to be "misery".

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 02:41 PM
There are times in this new era of Mutants people are too busy to care for love so -the mutants name-grew tired of them and as well joined the arena.It's famous quote is "make love not war....unless you're my enemy"

Pankaj Yadav
02-07-2015, 02:41 PM
STORY :
Once upon a time their was a man who was spreading love and kindness between every one and due to which their was no hatred anywhere but one day he was cursed by the gods because he was disobeying the gods and due to that curse due to which he became a mutant and started to make people hating each other and was given the name ' The Cursed Love Maker'.

Rajvardhan Kallimani
02-07-2015, 02:42 PM
Story : Cupidon Was Living with His Parents ..His Parents Died In A Battles ..Aft Cupidon Died His Powerful Heart Love For His Family Became Stronger ..His Powerful Attacks To Heart Are More Dangerous ..Cupidon Is Known For Destruction Of Hearts .. His Attacks Of Bow Can Cause Destruction ..His Fatness Is A Symbol For His Destruction ..

Jonathan Edgardo Villeda
02-07-2015, 02:44 PM
This is the new mutant created by god who was betrayed and now fights with other powerful mutant enemies to bring vengeance on those who betrayed

Gregg Lorenz Alzaga
02-07-2015, 02:45 PM
The former God of Love and Beauty in his land, Cupidon, now can be seen as the ugliest creation due to a curse placed on him, is on his way on exacting all his anger and frustration on every single being that he sees. So you better run and hide.

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 02:47 PM
This creature was once an angel of love that was sent from the heaven to scatter peace and love everywhere, but due to the huge responsibility given to him other angels got jealous and grew hatred turning him from an adorable, love-matching cupid into a fallen angel of despair and jealousy.

Dusan Jankovic
02-07-2015, 02:48 PM
Cupid's Biography
Cupids are angels of Heaven who are part of a lower order of Angels and they called them selves Kerubus, but for humans they are "Cupids". They were created a same day as humans and they had a very serious job.There are hundred of them around the Globe and they are responsible for marking humans and making them fall in love on the instructions from Heaven or God or higher Angels.They are real human lovers and Cupids greet people by hugging them or kissing...it's really odd and weird.

Issei Hyoudou
kobojo this is my quote i forgot to log in i wonder who will be the winner!

Vio Weltenbummler
Once Cupidon was the patron of love and he brought happiness to everyone. But time comes when he recognized that nobody loved him that he is used by the lovers. Grief and anger went into Cupidon and he decides to revenge on the love he missed out. This day Cupidon went to the Arena.

israel0189
02-07-2015, 02:49 PM
en la mitologia griega cupido fue el angel del amor quien cuyos poderes eren enamorar a cualquier especie locamente solo con darles un flechaso por eso veo q esta nueva creacion de esta exelente es un mutante de calidad muy buena definicion y corpulencia imagino q su ataque sera demoledor felicidades a los creadores gracias feliz dia

EjTheNiceXD
02-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Cupidon's Story ~~> Darwin Get Fall In Love In A Girl And He Like Her..... But When Valentines Day Came Up, He Made A Suprise For The Girl And Its A Heavenly-Looking Mutant Called Cupidon.. But Suddenly It Failed And Become A Scary-Looking Mutant And Because The Girl Dont Like It... Darwin Made A Decision To Join Him In The Battle Cause Of His Good At Battling And Cupidon Became Popular!! ~Hope Its Good For You Guys Especially Kobojo!! :D If Darwin Has A GF... Sorry I Dont Know Bout It Im Just Newbie XD

Alfonso Frigerio
02-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Nato dalla legge che regola ogni cosa nell'universo e cioè che deve esserci sempre equilibrio nell'esistenza, (nome mutante) è l'alter ego di cupido con la differenza ke (nome mutante) scaglia la sua freccia per dare odio di cui si nutre.
(nome mutante) è entrato nell'arena per dare sfogo alla sua fame insaziabile di odio.

Simão Oliveira
02-07-2015, 02:51 PM
Here it goes:

Years of underground feeding of festering blood made him forgot the love he once shared with all mankind. Taking especial pleasure on the blood of the passionate ones,he exists only to devour the essence of love, Every year on valentines day he rises from the shadows, beware those who are passionate

Andrew Sinaga
02-07-2015, 02:52 PM
This is valentine! Darwin has to make a surprise for Eva. How sweet, he manage to make a cute cupid mutant. But wait, something gone wrong. What happened to lab center? An error virus spread here, influenced the cupid mutant to be a weird form creature. Now It's escaped and enter the arena, with it's power he will spread the arena with love, or "Curse Love"

Reinis Engers
02-07-2015, 02:52 PM
This cute legend with a bow was making so much couples.He was legend also in outer space.But one day some dark powers went in him and his mind got darker.He didnt use bow and arrows for good anymore.He became evil,after time of dakness he got deformed and big.So |Mutant name| joined arena cause of his need to use arrows for evil.

Gosankiri
02-07-2015, 02:53 PM
Cupidon so wanting to be like his cousin Cupid, neither possessed the charisma nor the stealth of Cupid, teased at an early age , he learned to turn the love into sorrow... a sorrow so deep it could kill.

Reds Excalibur
02-07-2015, 02:54 PM
raised in the kingdom of the devil, cupid cursed from birth, he took an arrow that starts from heaven and he stole the wings of angels. he has the strength of a poisoned arrow and black rays emanating from his hands.

Mitko Grncarov
02-07-2015, 02:56 PM
The lonli Qupit that turned dark in his soal HAHAHA!!!

Michael Luigie Alaba
02-07-2015, 02:56 PM
The fallen cupidon had been created through the hatred and bitterness of the people struck by his arrow.He will go in the arena to to struck all the hopes and hearts of his enemies. The cupidon will show that his arrows are the most powerful in the arena.

Herbert Kunitz
02-07-2015, 02:57 PM
This cherub is a special bread, gorging himself on the adoration of his loving fans Cupidon's tactics are simple. Kill them with kindness and love as long as you kill them in the arena. Cupidon's goal... Make the world love him.

santos
02-07-2015, 02:57 PM
This creature was once an angel of love that was sent from the heaven to scatter peace and love everywhere, but due to the huge responsibility given to him other angels got jealous and grew hatred turning him from an adorable, love-matching cupid into a fallen angel of despair and jealousy. Now Cupidon is joining the arena to share his despair and bring pain to his enemies.

Marius Valentin
02-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Cupidon dark angel
After my years helped us fall in love, he simply refused cedat.Pur maiajute us with great love, being upset that he has the nimeni.Acum returned to form dark to destroy what created in youth.

Muhammad Fadil
02-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Because of it's dead face like and it's from a mythology ,i assume his gene is myth - necro

Story :
"With the power from dead love ,{insert_mutant_name_here} arise from the dead to spread love into the arena ,when you make an eye contact with him ,do not blink ,do not fall ,hide your heart ,because {insert_mutant_name_here} will take revenge for those who does not appreciate love!"

Tudor Popescu
02-07-2015, 03:04 PM
This mutant is realy fun and the very nice name is Evil Cupid because is dark boy and is evil. :D

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Once upon a time in the ancient Rome, the in-famous Emperor Nero was thinking about how he could be more popular as a Ruler and as a Poet.
Before that he had eaten a lot of meat and drunken an enormous amount of vine, so it is no wonder that he get a bad nightmare, after he get napping in his living room.
In his dream Nero found himself in the Inferno, where souls were screaming and laughing about him. Souls, whom he sent to there icluding his mother Agrppina and wife Poppaea. Pluto the King of the Demons was waiting for him.
--You always served me so excellently-- Pluto was smiling-- You can have three wishes from me.
--Oh, Pluto, mighty and pious souvereign of all Lost Souls-- the Empoerpr was kneeling at the throne of Pluto-- I want to be the best poet. better than Homer, Therpnos or Diodoros. Please give me some inspiration. Because in my soul I Know... I KNOW... that I am not as good as my people say.
So I need some INSPIRATION especially in the theme of LOVE and DEATH. My people alays speak about this two.
-- You will get it. -- Pluto replied-- What is the second?
-- I wanna be also greater as a political leader. Please tell me what I shall do?
-- It is easy-- Pluto answered -- Change your name! Under the name Nero you did a lot of evil acts, so it is impossible to get back your popularity with your original name... You mentioned that you want to write better poems about love... what would you say to the name CUPIDON?
-- Great... great! -- Nero was nodding enthusiasticly-- And my third wish...
When he was thinking about it a lost soul attacked him. Nero was scared and cried:
--I want to get outside I want to get OUTSIDE'
--You will need wings to do.--- Pluto said and sent some lightnings to Nero.
Nero started to fly then suddenly saw a mirror. It was terrible he saw in that' A big, fat, pale corpse with wings and toy bow and arrows. It was so horrible that he woke up between to snores.
His figure in that dream did not rest him, so he called painters and sculptors to immortalize him as Cupidon with its help he can gain more inspirations for poems about love and death....
After more than two thousand years archeologists visitid the Domus Aureanus where Nero lived. Among the ruins and sculptures one of the archeologists (Darwin) found a fraction about Cupidon and got an idea about his new mutant!

Dantes Matt
02-07-2015, 03:06 PM
This Mgg Game Is So Awesoe And The Maker Are Soo Geneus To Invent This Game
They Must Be So Tired Beacouse Of this Amazing Game
I like this game even if i 1st see the pictures of this game i was amaze and the mutant are so CUTE and the others are so Scary
And That is the Key of Being Succesful game of all

and This New Mutant that i think its a Cupid and its so Cute i Think Ths New Mutant will Be A Awesome Mutant Going To Your Team
And The New Psy Captains Goodluck Have A nice day If You Want To Stop Playing This Game Just Dont Trust me DON"T

Soo Thank You Kobojo For Reading My Inpiration on this Beutifull Game Thanks:eagerness:

Cupidon's Biography
The Cupido It's From The Heaven Down To Earth .....Cupid Its the Angel Of Love
And The Cupid's DNA Was Copy But Its A Fail And It's Make A Big Explotion Then Sudenly
This Fat And Dark Cupid Was Come Out The Psy Captain See The Dark Cupid And
Name It A Cupido...... Thanks Again Kobojo:congratulatory:

RedLorry YellowLorry
02-07-2015, 03:06 PM
As majestic god of love Cupidon stole the hearts of many woman but one day got greedy
and stole the heart of the devil's wife! as punishment Cupidon was made fat to remind him of his
greed and arrows that once caused love now spawn hate.

xember25
02-07-2015, 03:07 PM
This creature was once an angel of love that was sent from the heaven to scatter peace and love everywhere, but due to the huge responsibility given to him other angels got jealous and grew hatred turning him from an adorable, love-matching cupid into a fallen angel of despair and jealousy. Now Cupidon is joining the arena to share his despair and bring pain to his enemies.

Abdur Rehman Malik
02-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Experiments in the psylab can go terribly wrong, but sometimes can go terribly right! Such is the case of Cupidon, with the love and affection of valentines day engraved deeply in his soul this creature is here to spread the overwhelming power of love and romance in the arena. Armed with his powerful bow and arrow and his phenomenal archery skills this mutant will mesmerize anyone who dares to underestimate it, making them fall head over heels in love. It is sometimes said that love conquers all, and Cupidon is here to prove just that!

Christianxember A. Santos
02-07-2015, 03:09 PM
I was not able to register please confirm or be confirmed that xember25 is also me please

freaklost
02-07-2015, 03:10 PM
the mesage of marko to her girl freand is hewant to love her antil hi die but marko is dead in the last party of her girl fread breath day but hi died enden he up in the sky but he is angel say the god you help your love to love u agen but he diead and he dont khow what to do and he make a arrow a hart in the end anden he trow in the heart of her girl fread anden the end is love for ever

Christianxember A. Santos
02-07-2015, 03:11 PM
this one
this one

Nikolay
02-07-2015, 03:11 PM
he was fat and ungly.but he look like big ,fat and ungly cupid his clothes are like old Rome his armour in the shoulders and hat like Ceasar he have armour on his fat legs too.he fly hard because he is too fat he look like bad ass guy but he was infected by horror infect but he was good hero he save much towns and people he kill his enemies.All people that dont know him and didnt see him they was too scary and they run away by him but he sry for that he looks like ugly monster .he was real Heroe and saver of much towns and people Peace

Prince Justine
02-07-2015, 03:12 PM
Cupidon was a beautiful cupid angel who liked to shoot mutants with his magical heart arrow to make them fall in love with each other to complete his daily mission everyday.One day the god mutant ask cupid to take a very hard mission to make two mutants to fall in love with each other.The god mutant said if you accomplish this mission i will grant you imortality and eternal life if you accomplish this mission.His mission was ask by the god mutant to go underground were zomibified mutants were lurking of terror waiting to ambushed some trespassers in their secret cave in the underground.Cupid follow the orders of the god mutant which will grant him imortality and eternal life if i complete the mission.So cupid had a long journey going to the underground he finally made it in the underground he met a zombie mutant named Don,Cupid is scared of zombie mutants until don showed the way to the the secret cave where cupid will shoot two zombie mutants to fall in love with each other.When some zombie mutants saw Don and a trespasser in their cave the zombies join forces together and ambushed the traitor don and the trespasser.Don and cupid had to fight back by scaring them off and cupid shoots the zombie mutants with his arrow and accidentally he stabbed his self with the arrow making the zombie fall in love for the both (Don and Cupid) by eating them and killing them until they became zombies and eat each other up.So don and cupid was eaten together they became as one as Cupidon a fat cupid mutant.Cupidon decided to join the world of mutants.Cupidon was trained by darwin unleashing power to the arena, Cupidon's desire is to get a revenge for the ones who killed him and to wreak havoc in the arena. Now he can be seen in the world of mutants.

Lex Black
02-07-2015, 03:12 PM
Like so many other creatures of legend, this spirit of passion has come to battle in the arena. But he's no winged infant—Cupidon brings the rage of rejected affection and lethal skills with a bow to prove that nothing is more powerful, or dangerous, than love!

Stefan Stefan
02-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Cupidon is Mitologhy creature has was born in Big war between Sparta and Persia. He was Saprtan and hes father was in 300 'Leonidas' soldier. When he grow up he fall in love with Persian princess Valkyre. After Zevs discover that he curse him. On Cupidons age 30 he became fat man, so ugly that no one girl wants him to husband. He find way. He goes to de Devils Dor and sign contract with the Devil. He became ULTIMATE LOVE killer. Cupiodn swore that he will destroy love and spread hate in the name of the Devil.

Smiljke
02-07-2015, 03:15 PM
He was guardian of Cupid angels. God of darkness Nyzris comes from shadows,he is killed all angels and capture (name of mutant). Nyzris wanna create more archers like (name of mutant) for his empire. (name of mutant) is erased memories. After 20 years (name of mutant) had discovered his past and he is killing Nyzris. Price of murder is ugly looking. Now he is joining to arena. That is path of light and maybe only his hope for return to heaven.

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 03:16 PM
The Cupid was a sculpture created by Renaissance artist Michelangelo in 1496, which he artificially aged to make it look like an antique from the advice of Lorenzo di Pierfrancesco. It was this sculpture which first brought him to the attention of patrons in Rome. The work is now lost.Another sculpture of Cupid, in a standing position, was created for Riario's banker, Jacopo Galli.He possesses this quality of brilliantly polished evasiveness. His religious paintings are often almost too erotically glamorous for words. We would die all over again for his dead Jesus.His portraits of members of the court, gorgeously adorned adults or plump-cheeked babes, are too glacially reserved for us ever quite to know what he is thinking about his sitters. Is it liking or loathing? He lacks human warmth, you could say. He doesn't feel for his sitters as Rembrandt felt for his. He is intellectually removed. He scorns or inwardly mocks just as much as he preens and flatters.This is perhaps one of the reasons why we finding ourselves puzzling so much over the fact that they don't quite work as fully realized human figures – and we want them to do that because, in certain respects, this seems to be a shamelessly glamorous presentation of near-perfect youthful bodies that we are being invited to sip at, visually.

Codyterrior
02-07-2015, 03:16 PM
Came from the depths of the underworld, (NAME OF MUTANT HERE), a truly-gone-wrong experiment who aims the hearts of those who seek true friendship and love, decided to join at the arena to ruin the valentines day of its new victims. One arrow and your day shall be forever forgotten.

Crimecrazie Eugene
02-07-2015, 03:18 PM
"Cupido the Montesorous"

One day in far City Called MGG City there was a couple there name was HORUS and LARA
lara was ecited to be maried to horus then one day lara and horus found that lara is pregnant then after 9moths
lara birth CUPIDO then horus and lara leave cupido to the MGG City after 10 years cupido He never saw hiw mother and mother
one day cupido become a mutant that eateng a human the 1 day CUPIDO found a beautiful woman but the woman has a boyfrien
and CUPIDO become angry to the womans boyfriends and CUPIDO kill the WOMANS boyfriends and CUPIDO he took the jailand after 10 years
inthe jail CUPIDO release by the police "cupido said" all iwant is love of a mother and father

Mervin Joseph Gatpandan
02-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Cupido:
This mythic-necro mutant became fat in the late 21 century. Cupido seeks his revenge for the people who's been shot by Cupido's love arrows then broke up the next day.His desire for revenge led him to the arena to fight the mutant lovers.

Jorman Ruiz
02-07-2015, 03:19 PM
"He helped people in heaven are tired of so much evil that made him and succumbed to evil bloody God mutants insert name here with bow traverse any heart who hurt, all succumb to his power the Evil God reign sand "

Joni Ramirez
02-07-2015, 03:19 PM
Once an angel of love and peace, now roams the earth as a shell of his former self. Maybe it was the world that became less and less filled with love, whatever the case he is now in the mutants arena fighting with all he's got to make a new love filled future.

Issei Hyoudou
02-07-2015, 03:20 PM
There are times in this new era of Mutants people are too busy to care for love so cupidon grew tired of humans and joined the arena.It's famous quote is "make love not war....unless you're my enemy".

Maricel Lucian
I am lvl 65, and evo center 25 : As i discovered Mr Marvelus in rector Super Heroes and i want to get a lot and with a burning desire i went to work
dor 5 months i gathered reactors and i won Mr.Marvelus :):):)
Mr.Marvelus mutant is a very good and i think that i made a good choice to work to get it .
My opinion :And still continue to attract us to this great game!
Keep up the good work!

Swiyth Glamhouste
They say no one has died of a broken heart. That's not true for the victims of Cupidon. Straight out of the horrors of lovers' nightmare, Cupidon is a mutant that spreads the joys of love in the arena: Love shaped like an arrow, and aimed at your chest. Let his opponents beware. Love is in the air.

Prasanth Pillai
02-07-2015, 03:21 PM
From the under worl of love and lust rises the ____insert mutant name here____ how slugish he may look he is a powerfull threat to his opponents, any one will fall prey to his evil lusty arrows.

Rudra Rup Modak
02-07-2015, 03:25 PM
A mythological creature Harpy was once famous for blindly falling in love with others and making the love going crazy so the gods dropped him from his rank of god to messenger . His won wrote biography contained his DNA as it blood written he want then first introduce on other games. And now as the day of love comes closer the creators of arena want him to fight to regain his lost glory and god status..............this creature loves distributing love and fighting for the sake of love.....

David Hendricsen
02-07-2015, 03:27 PM
Everybody seemed to forgetting cupid and all of the god, since that happend, Baron Urban has found an immensely powerful and destructive gene, With the power of love, this mutant could give a devastating blow to the arena

Juliuz Sarambu
02-07-2015, 03:31 PM
long time ago , he is a good angel ,have a good body , but after he do big mistake , he is so frustrating , she always think how to fix his mistake , while he think how to fix it , he eat to much and rarely sleepy , so the time passed , and his body changed into a ugly form

Yoga Permana
02-07-2015, 03:32 PM
Who knows hell ? Who knows heaven? This creature was born in between! His big stomach shows that he is hungry now. Hungry for blood. Feel the hunger in the arena!

João Milagaia
02-07-2015, 03:33 PM
Cupidon's origins are a bit sad... He always found a way to make couples, but was always very lonely. Untill one day he met one beutifull girl, who he fell in love with imediatly. Thing is, only a few dates after, he found out that she was a ZOMBIE. Poor unlucky guy... Yet, somehow, his love for her wasn't gone, he loved her so much that he turned into a zombie for her. With his angel wings and love bow & arrow, he could easily hunt for brains, as he grew fatter and fatter. Untill one day his beloved zombie girl was murdered... He heard that the killer joined the mutans arena, so now Zompid seeks for revenge

I hope you liked my Cupidon's Biography! :congratulatory:

marcel poznanski
02-07-2015, 03:35 PM
one day she/he was an angel of love,but one day he/she got kicked out of heaven and democles the god of vegnance got his hands on him/her.democles named her/him (mutants name).Then she/he became a fallen angel of hate.now she became destroying love in the city of love.she/he went to the arena for vegnance to all people that feel love with his/her her iron evil arrows.

Pedro Moreira
02-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Cupidon hails from the same race that gave us Retribution, the Space Demons. His unrequited love for her lead him to an early grave thru his stress eating. Now, revived and transformed in very thing that Retribution hunts, he will have his vengeance... on her or anyone that faces him in the arena.

EsaulFurtado
02-07-2015, 03:37 PM
After spending years and years researching about the creature, some scientists finaly were well succeded in finding one of the kind in a planet full of statues and ruins, but this creature was hidden by himself into the deepest catacomb in that planet, he was sitting wandering about nonsense words mixed with tears, the catacombs interior was full of hearts of all sizes and some kind of couples inside of glass tubes all of them were sewn together as if they were hugging each other! all that atmosphere brought the ultimate form of compassion, fear and love...what kind of intentions does this creature has?

drago181@gmail.com
02-07-2015, 03:37 PM
The original god of love was cursed for the crime of trying to steal zeus' wife, and banished from the glory of Mount olympus, he now seeks his revenge in the arena

TheBlueknight7
02-07-2015, 03:38 PM
i would like it to be saber-mythic
story once apon a time there was a cupid a magical no it had a lot of full of love but ages ages later no one cared about it. that why it become angry
and saw mutants fight in the arena and it set for glory,power and fame.

Francesco Bazzano
02-07-2015, 03:39 PM
Necro-Mythical
Biography:
Angel who fell because of lovers who do not love each other enough.
Now Demoralized Cupid is ready to face the mutants of Darwin, and it also wants to avenge and also wants all lovers leave their partners as soon as possible

Vishal Singh
02-07-2015, 03:40 PM
the mutant is legendary even amongst the legendary mutants . its regal stature whereever it flies.it prefer colder climate due to risk of sun burns .it makes two most disgusting mutants love in arena to defeat

Rahul Yadav
02-07-2015, 03:40 PM
STORY : Once upon a time their was war between gods and demons.Gods had a member of rival team,they erase the demon's memory and gave him wings and a special weapon from which he can kill the opponent by one shot and named him demon hunter.

MoonGod
02-07-2015, 03:43 PM
mutant_name_ was one little cute baby cupid. He was shooting the girls and the boys with arrows with big hearts. He was making the love in the world. But sadly, when he was giving love in Chernobyl, he was affected from the explosion and he transformed into a big fat purple monster cupid with little wings. He started destroying the love and making the people bad. He hate the love now and he will destroy all mutants on the arena with his deadly arrows.

cathyshomebazaar
02-07-2015, 03:46 PM
Not very long ago in a forest far, far, from here, there lived Cupid Senior and his wife. They had a baby but the baby was not breathing. The gods knew how much this was going to hurt Cupid sr. and and his wife so the gods gave life back to the baby. The baby grew up and as he grew up he got bullied and made fun of a lot mainly because he had been dead and it had caused discoloration to his skin. To his recoarse he became a fighter and a very powerful one. He went to the arena to fight for justice of all the bullied people out there because he had a heart full of gold and he loved all people. The baby (mutants name) was so bent that he was going to show everyone that he was no longer beneath their feet but above them. He took to the ring and fought some of the people who treated him so bad. He finally gained all the respect that he deserved after beating all of his enemies. His parents and the gods are pleased with him and what he has become.

Vincent Tan
The Angel of Love,Cupidon who has devoured the darkness power of broken hearts,has now reign over the heaven and hell.With the power of love,this mutant annihilates and destroys the arena with ease.Gagging and laughing with Satan for the lost of human life.

Jb Dagami
Known as an valentine guardian spreading the power of love through out the world. Unfortunately, he's power failed, instead the world continued getting worse (wars, misunderstanding, sin). He was cursed for eternity on that kind of form you are looking at right now. Sorry to say, no one like him after, forgot and ignore his existence.

Hasan Hasan
02-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Darwin made Cupidon to make Cross-Breedings more successfully, but he has mistaked. This "angel" is not helping mutants and people love each-other. Now no mutant can stop him because he is actually not letting them do it.

Krishna Chaithu
02-07-2015, 03:52 PM
his father was a statue like him,after his birth he replaced his father but because of obesity he became fat and the clothes are not fitting for him :wink-new:

Nathan V. Orbeta
By the way guys, Its me who made this story, its because i just finished registering my original account. #Codyterrior

Pingo Barreira
Story:All imagine a cuddly cupid and cool. but ( the mutant name), after being banished from paradise by eating enough, was sent to the arena for love, or rather, assassinate your enemies and fans!

akura
02-07-2015, 03:59 PM
after creating love between lots of people cupidon has lost interest and now enters the arena to take out the most fiercest of foes and creating havoc to those who oppose him

Jancedric Reyes
02-07-2015, 04:00 PM
He is a lovable creature with a beautiful wing but the other angels not loved him,so he become an evil cupid with a very strong powers,he go to the tournament to target his enemy to love each other.He will destroy all the enemy who hate love.so becareful! hes not just an ordinary cupid.

Diego Domingues
02-07-2015, 04:02 PM
After being cursed be a demon of the Baron Urban army, Cupidon turned agains't his friends and betrayed all them. Now he is back and in command of Baron Urban to make all lovers suffer and spread the chaos among all living things. Be careful psy-captain, you don't want to fall in love this year...

roasdirt_arado@yahoo.com
02-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Cupido was once good but he's abandoned by his tribe due to obesity and something went wrong. Determined to take revenge, his power changed from Love to Pain and entered the Mutant Arena on (Valentine's) Vengeance Day! to test his fighting skills. Beware of his bow and arrow for as you would feel his pain to death.

sabbir ahmed
02-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Biography of Killer hell

Once there was an angel. She died by some demon.
In this time she was pregnant.she gave birth a boy.
The when the boy was grow up,he heard that his mother killed by demon.
He was grow up angry and going destroy demon.

Mateusz Morawa
02-07-2015, 04:07 PM
Story : This beatiful man which shoots arrows in heart people , has got nice personage when some lover asked man if he love him this man tell no , lover so really witch in revenge witch swore hes love in one day , when 14 th coming where they met , he appears to shoots hearts in people for punishment becouse he dont love witch .

Bobi Bobby
02-07-2015, 04:14 PM
Cupidon was a tiny baby with a bow who was shering love . We all know that much love gain weight . This is what happend to Cupidon . Now he share terror and punches .

Ron Mallery
02-07-2015, 04:16 PM
Cupid Biology
While we would all like to believe that there is a grand plan behind every mutant creation, sometimes the happy accident works best. So it is with Cupid. Darwin was reviewing the Girl Power mutants and had the Valkyrie in an open vat when his niece DeeDee come to visit the lab. With one "What you doing?" DeeDee dropped her freeze dried bon-bon ice cream into the vat. One big duck and cover, followed by a minor explosion and a lab full of pink smoke later, we have Cupid

Now if you have time to give Cupid the Bon-bon barrage attack This would work nicely. starts off by raining bon-bons on one target and then instead of getting more power at the next level it hits all targets to share the love equally.

What does everyone think

Rey Pinto
02-07-2015, 04:17 PM
Angel of Death love lost in the madness:
history:
Love hiso this Angel loses all reason and aya combertido a torturer Mostros each arrow that hits your mind lost love quenda victim unreasonably completely losing their thinking and ultimately destroying his heart to the point of suicide so be very careful to take on this crazy angel.

Steven Aviles Castillo
02-07-2015, 04:18 PM
name deadodd
before was the Angel of love, but not surprised to urban baron who had the idea to change things using this Angel DNA between experiments this was the result,
goodbye to the days of love now this muante to come to the arena and is waiting to do something more than just throwing arrows at enemies
pd:level 75 evo 24

Rey Pinto
02-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Angel de la muerte el amor perdido en la locura:
Historia:
El amor hiso que este angel pierda toda la razón y se aya combertido en un mostros torturador cada flecha que impacta a sus victima quenda perdida mente enamorados sin razón perdiendo por completo su manera de pensar y al final destruyendo su corazón hasta el punto del suicidio asi que ten mucho cuidado al enfrentarte a este angel loco.

Angel of Death love lost in the madness:
history:
Love hiso this Angel loses all reason and aya combertido a torturer Mostros each arrow that hits your mind lost love quenda victim unreasonably completely losing their thinking and ultimately destroying his heart to the point of suicide so be very careful to take on this crazy angel.

Nobuharu Arihyoshi
02-07-2015, 04:19 PM
Biography :
Look at his bow!!! Beware, it's not a love bow. He ready to kill all of his enemy with no mercy.
After retire from his main job, shoot couples in love. Now, he back to separate soul from his body's enemy.
No one expect it.

Cameron Walton
02-07-2015, 04:20 PM
once a mighty love angle now corrupted by the human race and the thrill of watching the arena has made a death love angle who loves nothing more than the thrill of arena combat when he is involved in the fighting

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 04:23 PM
Once on a warrior king of Lovetopia he was exiled after comminting adultery, now he seeks vengence on those who exiled. His victims would called him Cupa meaning Harbringer of love he then corrupted his name.

Now he's found ripping female souls for a strange reason

Rey Mesterio
___insert__mutant__name__here__ Was A Angel Of Love,Untill Nebulus The King Of Zodiacs Put A Curse On Him He Became Hunting Lovers And Destroying Thier Relationship.
___insert__mutant__name__here__ Has Came To The Arena To Destroy You'r Heart And You'r Teams Heart

Rehan kabir
He was the king of haven.One day he fall in love with a demon girl.
They birth a boy,who is combined of Demon and Angel.
The boy grow up and turn into the lord of Haven and hell.

Ali Kaan Yaz?c?
02-07-2015, 04:26 PM
When Cupidon fired from the lovely land Cupidonium he decided to fight in the arena. The other Psy Captains feared from this "lovely" chubby man. We have to warn you, you must run away from his little arrow!

Tathagata Sadhukhan
02-07-2015, 04:32 PM
F.F.(FAT FAIRY)
Darwin was currently engaged in experimenting on fairies and valkyries.He didn't liked the beauty and grace of faires and wanted some muscle in them.
But what he got was totally unexpected. An extradose of fat and muscle made a mutant which broke all the heavy weight records.Called F.F. Darwin soon discovered the super power in him which was proved when he defeated all 10 sumos single handedly in a single sumo match.Now he is ready to smash,smack,crush and squeeze other mutants and is going to be a deadly fairy.
Those with eye problem don't make the mistake of thinking him a fairy or that will be your last mistake. He only gives one blessing-A unholy ticket to heaven

Armel Andrada
02-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Cupidron is the result of Baron Urban's sick and twisted experiments in an attempt to subjugate people's mind and will.

ProtoClone
02-07-2015, 04:45 PM
Love left unfulfilled turns to resentment and hate. This cupid always had a hard time bringing people together and soon it's abilities turned to resentment and hate. Seeing the arena as the perfect grounds to bring it's brand of "love" it plans to love as many competitors as possible.

Carlos Xuereb
02-07-2015, 04:46 PM
Behold, the bloated, unwanted love child of Cupid and an unknown mutant. Deranged from lifelong rejection, but still trying to live up to his father's reputation. Cupidon strikes fear into the very hearts of his arena opponents with deadly accuracy - proving that nothing is as painful as love.

Ul Nosaj
02-07-2015, 04:47 PM
The happy ending is fake, when Psyche broken their vow to watch Cupid at midnight, he suffered by her betray.
but Cupid love Psyche so much, he can't harm his true love, so he starts to abandon hiself, eating every day and don't care his perfect fitness anymore...and no more shoot golden arrow again but using plumbum arrow forever

NamaSaya GkTau
02-07-2015, 04:48 PM
WE PLISS GIFT CUPID MUTANTS OR GOLD PLISSS

NamaSaya GkTau
02-07-2015, 04:50 PM
GIFT THIS MUTANTS PLISS

Giuseppe Ambrosio
02-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Cupido was a beautiful angel but a day he discovered that on the Earth there were pasta pizza and.....hamburgers! he started to eat it but he take weight and after a while a heart attack makes Cupido die. and this is the story of the zombie angel with a bit of extra weight! correct my english but the story is this -----enjoy it

Ashik Rafeek
02-07-2015, 04:56 PM
The (Mutant Name) is bored in Heaven so he came to MGG to teach a lesson about Love&Peace in MGG.
But in Fight he is ready to teach Anger&Rude to the opponent team. The Opponent Team will Cry of his Approach

Note: Sorry for My Bad English
Feel Free to Fix IT
Thank You

Donnell Huffman
02-07-2015, 05:01 PM
Once the leader of a power mob family, the Don killed his own daughter for loving the son of his rival gang. Cupidon was cursed by the gods to spreading love to others. The curse can only be broken by finding true love himself.

nazmi zakaria
02-07-2015, 05:03 PM
cupidon was the son of cupid and cupida.he was born when wars of the gods has begins.he born with full of chaos.when he age was 5 month his father and mother was died at the hand of zeus.he has be sent to earth by it father before his father was dead.he land at the tournament.Now he just fight at the tournament for fun.when he fight never mutants will survive.

Rui Rovan
02-07-2015, 05:04 PM
Devil was once an angel. One of the cupids who joins lucifer fights among the other angels. Cupidon turn his bow and arrow of love into a powerful demonic arm to vanish foe. Prepare for his cruelty and evilness once he step into arena.

Zrag Milan
02-07-2015, 05:05 PM
As every Psy Captains know,nothing is stroger than love...except (mutant's name)!He came into the arena to remind us, with a little mysterious surprice.

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Cupid was a great God of love. that centuries ago couples united in perfect harmony. But many do not acreitavam in love, cupid was getting weaker and the more bitter heart, which was become a powerful show can cause hatred between partners. thus becoming a powerful monster with macabre appearance to attend the arena of combat

Tajana Pollak-Seri?evi?
02-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Once upon a time, Cupid was powerful and gentle creature. With his arrows he bringing love to the world, but it was not allowed to love. But Cupid loved Psyche, a beautiful mortal girl. Immortals were furious. Psyche was expelled into the underground world of shadows, where Cupid could not follow her. Mad with pain and rage, Cupid has killed bright part of his soul, and went to the underworld to find his sweetheart. He wanders over the centuries through the shadows , distorted and insane . The memory of the girl was gone but the anger remained .... beware, you never know what might be in the shadows....

Pablo Oliveira
02-07-2015, 05:11 PM
Cupid was a great God of love. that centuries ago couples united in perfect harmony. But many do not acreitavam in love, cupid was getting weaker and the more bitter heart, which was become a powerful show can cause hatred between partners. thus becoming a powerful monster with macabre appearance to attend the arena of combat

Jason
02-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Little is known about the twin brother of Cupid, Cupidon. His mother Venus was so embarrassed to call him her son, so she sent him away. He spent some time under the influence of Hades, before stumbling into the realm of arena fighting. Now he comes here, to challenge any and all fighters, and make his name known and feared!

Avalon
02-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Once a great angel in the sky, Cupid feeds himself on the lustful energys of beings around himself, it seems to bring him great pleasure driving his arrows of pure desire right into the hearts of the weak and temptatious who knows what type of love he's lost? You will now find cupid in the Arena tempting his enemy's into their early love lost graves.

Damian Van Selm
02-07-2015, 05:22 PM
Proof that sometimes Darwin doesn't get it quite right, Cupidon was originally an ambitious plan to create a clone of the God of Love. Unfortunately, in a freak lab accident, DNA from other mutants contaminated the sample. Curious as to exactly what he might have created and having excellent luck so far with these type of experimental mishaps, Darwin went through with the process. Now, he has begun to regret this action... Whereas the original creature would have been an asset in the arena, Cupidon is a juggernaut with wings and a bow, wreaking havoc from afar and consuming all that get close.

giovanis28
02-07-2015, 05:25 PM
he is the angel of darkness. he was more cruel than the devil. she takes every love is in the heart. he change love into hatred. every soul that he had been influenced, then in the soul is no longer in love. like a lost soul. heart that has no love. will live in darkness. do not feel the love. and filled by hatred. he was the love of death

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Cupidon was once known as Cupid , the god of love. However he loved Valentine , a girl of utmost beauty . His love for Valentine made him oblivious to his surroundings , until she died. In order to save her he gave up his charm ,physique and life . Now he wanders the arenas murdering all who come between him and his love .

Nehemiah
02-07-2015, 05:28 PM
From the depths of hades comes cupidon, the god of hate. With his burning hatred for peace and love this god wants to show that his hate can conquer all. To spread his influence he joins the ring with the mutants to spread his hate!

Pieface79
02-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Cupidon, the heart breaker spawned from the bowels of hell, he has his arrows trained on you,

Will you be his valentine!!

Aries
02-07-2015, 05:36 PM
I can't speak English but I want to say I love this game,thanks😉😉😉😉

Piyush Sarkar
02-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Cupidon's Biography
Everyone thought that Cupidon is the god of Love. But Cupidon also knows that how to make you fool by falling you in Love, so he decided to came in this arena to show his Great Power of Love to Everyone.

Jeffrey Bain
02-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Every Mutant is made with love, but our researchers quickly learned that Cupidon has extra love for the arena! This cherub is no baby, and his legendary aim shoots straight into the heart of battle, prompting cheers from the crowd as his opponents feel what it's really like to be "lovestruck."

ziggy
02-07-2015, 05:41 PM
The birth of Cupidon begins with cupids belief he could make anyone fall in love. He saw Hades and figured surronded by so much death all he needed was love so he used his arrows on artemis the godess of the hunt and hades when Artemis fell in love with hades but was spurned Artemis turned her wrath on cupid killing him and sending him to Hades realm. Hades now sends out Cupidon to cause discord in lovers and hopefully more souls for his realm.

Akmal Muhamad Budiman
02-07-2015, 05:44 PM
To bring the woman he loves back from the grave, Cupid, the once beautiful angel of love, strike an unholy deal with Hades, who agreed to reunite them, for a foul price.
With an insatiable hunger for Chocolate, he's now bound to serve the rank of Hades's army of the undead. Love is blind they said.

EARL
02-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Originally a greek God of love his glutony and greed for food led him into a dispute with a powerful band of gypsies who due too his snatching of others food. Led to the surrounding townfolks hiring these powerful gypsies whom cast a cursid spell upon cupid. Which he still retained his old powers as a god but forced to belong to the undead kingdom deep in the earths inner core with hades himself to both cast love arrows as before but also to dO hades bidding as well. Forever roaming the earth and hades undreworld as a foul smelling mass of rotting flesh.

John David Cortez
02-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Cupidon
Once a God of love who fell in love himself with a beautiful maiden. Unfortunately, the latter was in love with another man and his arrows can inflict love on any target but not for his advantage. Frustrated and heartbroken, he developed an eating disorder that made him obese and turned him into a diety of greed and hate. Now his wrath reaches the arena and his craving to struck his enemies with arrows of pain and hatred.

Mirko Sacco
02-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Cursed by the goddess Venus to have it rejected her, -"Caesar"- is now changed (and not only in appearance) and, after stealing the wings, the bow and arrows of Eros, will try to make amends by the goddess in the arena fighting for his love.

biswasaloktak52
02-07-2015, 05:48 PM
Does Love Hurts? Yes it does, especially when (Name) fires his arrow at you and your love turns into evil. He was born totally different then others, because of his looks now he hunts for pure love and turns it into EVIL POWER!

Anoop Tomy
02-07-2015, 05:49 PM
The story goes like this... In my story king is mutant...
Ones he was a king there he fallen love with lady she was beautiful as rose her hair was black as night... And her lips were red as rose... King fallen in love with her.... But the lady cheated king and killed king buy her love of poison.... 😖😖😖😖

Arup Kumar Singha Roy
02-07-2015, 05:50 PM
Cupidon's Biography

In classical mythology, Cupid (Latin Cupido, meaning "desire") is the god of desire, erotic love, attraction and affection. He is often portrayed as the son of the love goddess Venus, and is known in Latin also as Amor ("Love"). His Greek counterpart is Eros.[1]

Although Eros appears in Classical Greek art as a slender winged youth, during the Hellenistic period, he was increasingly portrayed as a chubby boy. During this time, his iconography acquired the bow and arrow that represent his source of power: a person, or even a deity, who is shot by Cupid's arrow is filled with uncontrollable desire. In myths, Cupid is a minor character who serves mostly to set the plot in motion. He is a main character only in the tale of Cupid and Psyche, when wounded by his own weapons he experiences the ordeal of love. Although other extended stories are not told about him, his tradition is rich in poetic themes and visual scenarios, such as "Love conquers all" and the retaliatory punishment or torture of Cupid.

Now Cupid is going to be a part of mutant, the exciting creature.

Muhammad Zu Shimalain
02-07-2015, 05:54 PM
Thousands of years after Greek fall apart, Cupid became lost of faith, wondering and became lost track of time. During the year of 2050, a great solar flare suddenly appear and struck one of his wings. Fallen, corrupted and mutated by the radiation. Now he is known as the God of heart breaker.

Chino Bambino
02-07-2015, 05:54 PM
for years cupid has always made people fall in love by shooting them with his bow&arrow.it made him so happy that he kept shooting his arrow hoping to make more people for in love.until one day it didn't work for him anymore.he then became very stress and unhappy,he started to eat a lot and got very fat and scary looking.when he looked at him self in the mirror he realized that he was no longer the cupid who once made those happy people fall in love.he knew it was all over for him,he then chose to change his name to fit his character.this is when he called him self Cupidon's,he decided that he wanted to get into something that would he him express is rage.by joining the world largest mutant conbat fighting arena.

...THE END...

xiefer felix p.acelajado
02-07-2015, 05:56 PM
humans describe cupid's are the guardians of love but inside of the arena cupid's become their darkest form they become CUPIDRON. they shoot arrows of love outside of the arena but when they're inside of the arena,they shoot arrows of hate. so why do you need love inside the arena when there's always hate inside?

longneck302
02-07-2015, 05:57 PM
like ying and yang, god and the devil, cupid also has his own. cupid brings love together and this mutant tears apart and causes anger, hatred, and death. banished out he wreaks havoc on all who wronged him. if innocents get in the way his poison arrows blow right through

Purwoko Bayu Aji
02-07-2015, 05:59 PM
From the deepest darkness of hell, this creature shall ascend into the arena in order to kills every love. Don't be messy with its size, Cupidon can bring a massive damage for you who fallen in love. Feeling loved?

Manu Manu
02-07-2015, 06:07 PM
Story: Acesta este"name mutants" , ,este ultimul din neamul lui deoarece au fost coplesiti de intuneric. Vazand ca fortele intunericului domina lumea mutantilor acesta iasa din ascunzatoarea sa aduca din nou iubirea intre mutanti,sa aduca pacea infruntand fortele raului pentru un taram magic mai bun.

Ajay Thapa
02-07-2015, 06:21 PM
"Love conquers All"
(mutant_name) was once the icon of Valentine's Day, & tricked by the the Urban's wickedness he was transformed into Evil, he's here in the arena to fight other & only true love can help him revive his true power ........................!!

Luke Merilin
02-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Biography:
Cupidon, once a noble spirit in service of Goddess of Love, always had his hands full. Centuries have passed since then, people stopped believing in love. He had lost his purpose, his calling and his mind. Disillusioned and disfigured, he now tries to find a new purpose in the midst of the arena.

rosemarypereira607
02-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Cupid is known as an angel and now is in the mutants learn more about it: Cupid embodied the passion and love in all its manifestações.Cupido was usually depicted as a winged boy who carried a bow and quiver with arrows. The wounds caused by the arrows shot awakened love or passion in his victims. Sometimes represented him dressed in armor similar to that used Mars, perhaps to suggest so ironic parallels between the war and the novel or to symbolize the invincibility of love. Although it was sometimes referred to as insensitive and careless, Cupid was generally considered beneficial because of the happiness that gave couples, mortal or immortal. At worst, it was considered malicious by combinations that did, situations in which acted driven Vénus.E now in this mutant for you guys will be aprecialo who resisted their beauty and their arrows

Jose Andres Villarruel
02-07-2015, 06:30 PM
He once was a kind mutant in the world but after facing all the hate in the world, he decided to let his rage grow and started fighting at the arena were he became the best archer, Be careful or you can get hooked

thanishthopil@gmail.com
02-07-2015, 06:33 PM
This story was very long time ago .
There was a man (name-Angelo) which who had war with all other mutants but one day he was fighting and a bomb came and blast him and his body so he went hospital and he became so ugly that anyone see his face they will get scared . so day onward he left the war and he stay in home and he die by a accident . when he die he became a angle it was a ugly angle and he was a very bad one.......

Primus Justian
02-07-2015, 06:35 PM
BIOGRAPHY:
The angel of love?, a cupid of course!, but the angel of the arena?
it was Cupidon!, borned with a thousand of love... but it is all donated for a death
so he fight for you, all because he love, love to kill of course!

-NOTE-
I just take the hole story from my brain
Im not trying to win the contest
but I give a try on it
SEE YOU IN GAME PSY CAPTAINS! :surprise:

Michael
02-07-2015, 06:45 PM
[cupidon was a disciple of the god cupid he saw cupid as the strongest god of them all. but the other gods mocked cupidon saying that they here the strongest. so as to prove cupids power of love cupidon set his sights on the arena so that everyone would see the power of his idol

Agateophobic Wahab
02-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Since the creation of earth, Cupidon amplified love in this planet. But there is always a other side of love, hate. Cupidon is not here to spread love, but to show the arena how dreadful his hate is. Beware mutants, you should not dare to test his skills because you will not possibly imagine that, as you can not imagine the beauty of love until you get it.

CUPIDON
02-07-2015, 06:51 PM
HACE TIEMPOS REMOTOS EXISTIA UN NIÑO BUENO Y AMIGABLE, CON EL PASO DE LOS AÑOS EL CRECIO Y CRECIO HASTA QUE ENVEJECIO Y SE CANSO DE SER UNA BUENA PERSONA Y SE CONVIRTIO EN LO QUE AHORA ES UN SER MALEFICO, AMARGADO Y PODEROSO. LANZA FLECHAS DE PLOMO ENVENENADAS QUE POCO A POCO MATA A SUS OPONENTES Y SE CONVIRTIO EN LO QUE AHORA ES........

ATT: Darwincito Moya

Zulkardi Sani Siregar
02-07-2015, 06:55 PM
At the beginning he only god love her , but she ( name mutans ) contaminated by hatred . so be prepared hatred will spread without us knowing:congratulatory:

Shubhankar Rai Gupta
02-07-2015, 06:58 PM
Once a fallen angel,cupidon joined the dark forces of baron urban,to wreck havoc upon the realm he used to gaurd .but his lust for revenge did not stop here.he now has entered the arena to do what he does best.He might have been the messenger of the gods ,but he aint got no love for those who stand in his way !

bruhs
02-07-2015, 07:04 PM
Once a gullible, kind-hearted boy, the Cupid was just a boy who needed love and passion. The gods praised him for his wonderful work with love, but the Cupid didn't seem to get ENOUGH. Cupid was surely going to perish without a love. But, once he died, Hades turned the Cupid into a more devilish mutant of his own demise. The Cupid has been reborn into the ___insert__mutant__name__here__! Today, he fights with cunning talent, that he literally causes mutants to DIE for each other. Nothing can break the power of love.

Edgars Mihovs
02-07-2015, 07:16 PM
This is Cupid. He had a best girlfriend in the world but one day his best friend took away his girlfriend and married her. Cupid went to McDonalds and now he was the fattest guy in the world. He grabbed his bow and arrows and went for a journey around the world to find and kill his best friend.

nestor
02-07-2015, 07:18 PM
Cupid son of hatred, pioneer of evil emerges from the depths of the universe to deliver love to death and evil fill the heart with the simple intention to annihilate every living creature of good heart. Do not resist you just let the charm.

ghost
02-07-2015, 07:18 PM
After his 1000th victory in the arena they build for him a statut but he desapeared and lived in small island where every sort of food exists so he did nothing but eating until he became fat but now and after a long abscence he decided to come back to the arena and fight again.

Petr Semanco
02-07-2015, 07:23 PM
This Mystic creature was shooting his arrow with love to help people to find love. Cupid died after that he was bitten one day by Experiment. Darwin tried to raise him from grave, but after that, he start to shoot people for eating of them. From that reason, raised Cupidon was imprisoned for Gladiator arena.

Prashant Agrawal
02-07-2015, 07:33 PM
an evil witch was trying to a rose an angel from the dead to control its power of love :tranquillity: but instead she bring back alive god of revenge and now he is killing every mutant which tries to stop him :frown-new: !

Roko Leva?i?
02-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Cupidon was one of the best cupid guardians.Cupid gardians every year are looking for new people who fell in love.This year was Cupidon's time but he didn't make it and he was banned from cupid city.Now he fights in arena and practicipate his skills so he can finish his task and come back to cupid city.

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 07:46 PM
What happens to a Cupid when it gets rejected? This! After falling for a demon and falling from heaven, he now gorges himself on the misery of others. Using loath arrows to even break up the strongest bonds. He now seeks to break the hearts of mutants and fans alike. But no amount of pain he can bring fills him, hence the eating disorder.

Brock Osterhaus

Bayron Monroy
02-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Cupids comes in all shapes and sizes. But for this guy, he comes with it all. You may think he evil because of the way he looks but he not. Just like any other cupid, he wants to make people fall in love. He is no different than anyone else, even though he is big, scary, and looks like he hasnt been on a date. But still, he a cupid and cupids will do anything to make the right people fall in love.

Leuca Ionut
02-07-2015, 07:58 PM
Falled from heaven to hell he have been poseded by a demon and send to earth. Found by one of our men he arrived in the arena to fight. The little angel combined with a powerfull demon show his real power with the bow and his deadly arrows. He is the power it self

William Coggin
02-07-2015, 07:58 PM
Cupidon is one big mama will make your heart drop. She will make it drop right out of your chest if you let her. She also rules the hearts of her enemies down the the very last beat.

Gr8warrior
02-07-2015, 08:06 PM
The darkest of his kind , Cupidon, has been finally set free to make his own decisions. Often taunted for his size, though he never grew angry, sprouted darkness in his heart. That darkness led him to evil, though now he has a melting and loving heart. He chose the way of dark and now is fighting for other Mutant's glory , though he goes crazy sometimes. Beware, Psy Captains! Your most loved Mutants are going to meet death!

Preslav Pavlov
02-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Did you know that Darwin had a girlfriend? If no than you are not the only one!
This is very big secret that Darwin has told only to Eva! The story says that Darwin was in love with his friend Anna
.They where the best couple,until one day on 14th february one car catastrophe changed Darwin's life! In his desperation
to see Anna again Darwin make a terrible experiment! in this experiment was born (the name of the mutant)! He is the pure love of darwin
in her chaotic mutant form!! its a little big but you can change it if you want! (483 characters)

[

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 08:15 PM
The Love, awesome, dangerous, a strange force that makes the world go round . But to all who have suffered for love we have Cupid , which shows us that love can be as beautiful as harmful, here is the avenger of broken hearts !

Tomas Navarrete

Theran James Nordstrom
02-07-2015, 08:17 PM
Was once a regular cupid that went around shooting its arrows but then was infected by a mutant gene and became what it is now. Now it goes around and protecting ones that it loves with its deadly arrows.

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 08:17 PM
Cupidon was a normal cupid until he accidentally shot himself with a hate arrow. Now he hunts down love.

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 08:18 PM
An angel of the sound was very upset by his weight . He try many different ways to weaken but was lost . He made ​​a pact with the devil and Satan weakened but not t
urned in an ugly creature

derick.ajcalon@gmail.com
02-07-2015, 08:19 PM
había una vez un muchacho y llamado hansel tenia una amiga llamada lucia hansel le gustaba su amiga pero un dia mira a lucia con su nuevo novio y a hansel se le rompió el corazón y empezó a comer en exceso y engordo y murió y hansel fue cupido para enamorar a todas las personas que se quieran y que para que no le pasen a los demás lo que le paso a el y terminar con el corazón roto.

Axel Simionescu
02-07-2015, 08:20 PM
Cupid 's story began when Mephisto 's curse turned to look like a zomborg so what brought him to desperation for power domination in the great arena gladiators genetic Mutants and thirst for power for his victories

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 08:26 PM
There was once a boy and named Hansel had a friend named lucia hansel liked her friend but one day looking lucia with her new boyfriend and hansel broke her heart and began to overeat and gain weight and died and hansel was cupid for love to all people who want and that you do not pass to others what happened to him and end up with a broken heart.

Shantanu Bear Ugrankar
02-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Cupidon's fall from grace was not an easy one. Managed to enrage the Gods and fall in favour of Baron Urban, this now mortal creature has come to seek his revenge on everyone in his way - innocent or guilty.

Ali
02-07-2015, 08:33 PM
he was from the planet dark light they lived together until it is not attacked leohardy he was alone among his people then he was sent into the arena and he became a great warrior arena

Terry Raimond
02-07-2015, 08:33 PM
Once the God of love, Cupid's health began to rapidly decline with the commercialization of Valentines Day. In 2037, the greeting card companies finally managed to kill Cupid. Resurrected and armed with his tarnished bow and arrows, Cupid spreads a new kind of love in his opponents: the love of losing.

Shantanu Bear Ugrankar
02-07-2015, 08:34 PM
Enraged by all the death and destruction caused in the arena, Cupidon has come to spread his love through any means. This lovable creature has its dark side, so watch out all you Psy-captains.

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 08:35 PM
everyone knows the baby cupid ? So, the kid grew up to be a dangerous opponent for the wings of which stands the power of love

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007873301384 my link fb (my english very bad)))))

Shantanu Bear Ugrankar
02-07-2015, 08:36 PM
The God of love has come to shower the arena with his love and destruction. He is no bundle of joy. "Never forget 14th Feb 2050"

Patrick Zmolek
02-07-2015, 08:39 PM
so lets see here:

Even Cupidon cannot guarantee happily ever after. Years of guiding Greeks to what they thought was true love finally caught up with him, as a mob of scorned lovers disemboweled the hapless fairy. His spirit writhed for centuries in Hades until Darwin and his team brought him back from the dead. Consumed by his lust for revenge, Cupidon is ready to unleash his wrath upon his foes in the arena.

Gio Qaliashvili
02-07-2015, 08:42 PM
Long time ago Cupidon was one of the most beautiful angels in the world,but on the valentine's day his lover said that she loved the other.He felt depressed.Now you see the ressult of his depression.

Nosferatu
02-07-2015, 08:42 PM
Far from the traditional Cherub, Cupidon has marked his target. His only aim is to maim and send his opposition to the underworld. He is the ultimate heartbreaker, but don't think he won't break an arm or a leg in the process, he's not picky about what he breaks as long as the enemy is in agony.

soullessking81
02-07-2015, 08:46 PM
A Cupid that became victime to the sin of gluttony and choket to death and now (insert mutante name here) corruptes love into Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride.

livinston
02-07-2015, 08:48 PM
He has never been into singing praises. But, when he looked upon the arena, he descended down from heaven. His love making arrow turned death making, bringing fear to even the finest mutants.

Michael Oates
02-07-2015, 08:50 PM
Once a symbol of love, Cupid was slain many years ago by a jilted lover. Since then, romance has failed to find a foothold among mankind. Now, Darwin has cracked Cupid's genetic code and created Cupidon. Only this time, Cupidon will not be spreading love, but pain in the arena.

Elimardi
02-07-2015, 08:50 PM
Cupid came from the depths of sin. As we all try and avoid pain and sorrow he lives his life living out the 7 deadly sins of the world. And now he prepares himself to unleash one of his sins on his opponents.

vhonnairek
02-07-2015, 08:52 PM
There’s a thin line between Love and Madness. As such, having accidentally struck by his own arrow, Eros has been reborn to an extreme kind of Madness. He grew fat with hate and changed to an ungodly form, scouring every battle arena, thirsting for prey. Enemies beware! He will melt your heart away!

----------------
*note: I only named the mutant Eros in this biography since he has no known name yet. That, however, can be replaced by any name when MGG or the community has decided a better suitable name for the mutant. Thanks!
----------------

Fame 41, Evo 24, Tag: Gold Buranka

godzilla16
02-07-2015, 08:55 PM
one time cupid had a son named cupidon..he was abandoned at birth because his parents did not want a monstrosity on there hands..put into the wrong hands he has became extremely aggressive and dangerous for everyone..soon as an adult he wanted to destroy everything because he was treated as a monster..now cupidon can bring destruction on the mutants as much and as long as he likes.

Reinis Engers
02-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Cupidon was known as love maker ,he was a legend in all universe. One day cupidon got cursed by some evil group.Cupidon was growing up ,but he wasnt that cute boy anymore ,he turned in a scary, fat evil person. Accidentaly he invaded arena with his now dark powered bow.Power of love of arrows has turned in hate.

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 08:59 PM
In white Hills of Mutants heaven there was Two Brothers Cupidons, they were a real love team, they were making everyone happy and friendly until a day when one of the brothers died. Alive brother was sad... he was eating because of his brother death, he decided to Live hard life and be Evil Brother Cupidon, until this days, he is killing all mutants because of his brother's death.

Carmichael91
02-07-2015, 09:05 PM
This is my description:
Descended from Olympus to shoot his arrows, Cupidox, arrived in the arena to show the power of the gods. Not love, his arrows bring destruction on enemies on which they fall. That mutants of the arena begin to fear him.

Jan Erik Bernal
02-07-2015, 09:06 PM
The runt of Aphrodite’s litter and a certified “Mama’s Boy”, Cupidon joined the arena to prove to his beloved mother that not only can he spread the love... but also extreme pain to his opponents!

Mack Hall
02-07-2015, 09:07 PM
This mythical creature was created for the love of destruction.He not to be taken lightly.His little arrows possess great power He love'.s to destroy and conquer in the arena.

John David Cortez
02-07-2015, 09:08 PM
dear kobojo, finding my first idea to be similar with earlier posts, let me write for the second time around. :)

Cupidon

Once the identical twin brother of Cupid, Cupidon was full of charms and wit. While his brother, their mother Aphrodite's favorite, grew up to be the popular God of love, Cupidon lurked in the shadows of hate and jealousy that turned him into his brother's exact opposite. After a series of failed attempts to destroy his brother's almost perfect image, his mischievous acts brought chaos among gods that they decided to put him into exile. He wandered the Earth leaving discord along his path. And now, he has finally find his way to his true home, the Arena, the place where he belongs. be sure to grab him into your team because his craving to strike the enemies with his arrows of agonizing pain and most lethal death. Though I'm afraid this God of greed and hate wont treat you as a friend or a captain, it's better to keep your friends close and keep your haters like Cupidon closer.

Paul Henshaw
02-07-2015, 09:08 PM
After years of giving out love to everyone else and receiving none himself, Cupidon grew bitter and twisted. Now turning his love to hate he strikes revenge upon all, Firing his arrows of hatred to kill all hopes of love and happiness within the heart. He leaves his victims a cowering mess of bitterness and hopelessness.

gerbun645
02-07-2015, 09:12 PM
One day cupidon accidentally shot an arrow at a hamburger and since then he never could stop eating
If you look tasty go home or he will eat you.

Old Shutherhand
02-07-2015, 09:17 PM
Coming from the kingdown of Hades the Greece god of underworld he is here to stop the wars.He's weapon is bow.Made by Hefest it can do every human to feel unimaginable feeling.The Love!If he do not use the bow properly it can destroy the world!The size no always mater.Carefully with the LOVE!

ScribalTurf
02-07-2015, 09:18 PM
We all had it. An ugly break up -the frustration, the tears, the excessive amounts of chocolate! You´ve asked yourself " how could i have fallen for this silly person?". The answer is simple. It´s Cupid´s fault! But thank the heavens ,it´s Amorex´ job to make sure you fall OUT of love again! Yay !-_-

red john
02-07-2015, 09:23 PM
it was there a man from greeks who name is zabuza,He belonged to the military team in Greek, but when the war is started, he always Hiding, and when it's finished, he comeback to Celebrate and eat. and one day, the Gods cursed to become big, and, fat, so he can't never Lying again

Ako Ito
02-07-2015, 09:31 PM
CUPIDON STORY CONTEST

With his weapon of bow and arrows, Cupidon unerringly unleashes the desires of all who cross or amuse him. In ecstasy or torment, his victims suffer.

He is usually regarded as the son of the famous and most beautiful goddess, Venus. But his lineage sadly leaves him underestimated by many.

For Cupidon, fighting and suffering is part of love and passion.

redwizard
02-07-2015, 09:35 PM
Cupidon was a glutton kid. He was always subject of mockery because of his fat body. Eating too much resulted to dying. After his death, he was doomed to live eternal in his worst form, dead and fat, and with a bow with this ability, every single one he hits he starves to death…

capnstruggler
02-07-2015, 09:43 PM
Once an idol of love, now of death and destruction. After being banished by the Gods, Cupid mutated and became Cupidron to seek out his revenge.

Mohamad Sankari
02-07-2015, 09:45 PM
she love the foods and large size is killing human

There was an angel and this was the angel of justice and conspiracy but was him and his exile to hell became a demon called revenge and wants to take revenge on the order, which was denied by the end...

mido
02-07-2015, 09:59 PM
if you all think that angels are very beautiful and heavenlly pure...well,think again because this creature was abandoned by his people because of his evil deeds,and he was sent down to hell,and now he has arrived,and will have his revenge on all mutants in the arena.

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 10:00 PM
em um belo dia dos namorados essse anjo nasceu com um proposito muuito generoso de trazer o amor as pessoas vom o tempo ele fou cumprindo essa misao mas ela ja estava achando isso muito chato pois trazer amor as pessoas nao era oq ele queria,pois nos dias dos namorados ele nao compareceu ao amor e sim com odio de trazer maldade e ma fe as pessoas q via,com isso seus pais nao tiveram outra escolha a nao ser banilo do mundo dos anjos ele jurou morte a todos q eram felizes.mas ele nao conseguia mas ter forças para proseguir seu jiramento e morreu no mesmo dia pois QUANDO UM ANJO E BANIDO ELE NAO TEM MAIS SUA COROA DE LIBERDADE mas uma velha senhora q passava jogou lhe uma maldisao maligna q jurase matar a todos. no dia dos namora ele vouta como um anjo zumbi para amaldiçoar a todos.por isso ganhou o nome de CUPIDOM o anjo maligno

Petru Cristea
02-07-2015, 10:00 PM
Cupid is its name in Romanian mythology , which is also called Amor ; his mother is Venus , goddess of love and beauty . In Greek mythology , Cupid is the name of Eros and Aphrodite's son .
Love story of Eros ( Cupid ) and Psyche was recorded for the first time by Lucius Apuleius in the Golden Donkey novel , written in the second century and is considered the model of love netramutate who manages to defeat all the hardships and vicissitudes .

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 10:04 PM
Cupid saddened by everyone's happiness but his own decided to use his arrows on himself, he was punished for his abuse of his power and is stuck with is lust and fatness for the rest of life and he fights to relieve his anger

Cosimo Esposito
02-07-2015, 10:08 PM
Cupidon is the ancient god of love. During centuries, his role disappointed and he begun to eat and drink. Darwin found the place where he dwelled and persuaded him to take the field. Beware, Psy Captains! His arrows can penetrate deep the heart and get your mutants falling in love with their enemies!

mutantfan123
02-07-2015, 10:08 PM
once he made two people fall in love,now he is in love with deafeating his opponets in the arena!However love sometimes is blind so watch out when your near him or you will get blinded by his amazing power!

flycat12
02-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Once upon a time, Cupidon was bound to his home, too heavy to move from his bed. He pined away for a chance at true love, until one day a necro angel gave him wings. Still hoping to find his one true love, he has come to the arena to prove that the bond of love is stronger even than death.

MGG Player: Linda Willis

Marcelo Marsosi
02-07-2015, 10:28 PM
Formerly known as the angel of love (mutant name) started to get bitter with so many disappointments in the world. He tried to fly to get to paradise and failed, because despite its high strength the pace was smaller, believing not be an angel, his bitterness took his account appeared. Has gone through many phases and each with profound changes in its powers, considering the possibility of being a mutant. So (mutant name) decided to enter the clan of the great gladiators mutants and show its hidden power nothing angelic.

CRISTANO
02-07-2015, 10:38 PM
BELLO QUESTO VOSTRO ULTIMO MUTANTE, MA DA DOVE PRENDETE QUESTE BELLE IDEE?
RIUSCIRESTE UN GIORNO A DARCI GOKU?
SONO UN PATITO DI QUESTO CARTONE
IO LO VEDO COME IL PIU POTENTE DEI POTENTI.

cunaguaro2010@gmail.com
02-07-2015, 11:00 PM
Being son of Venus (goddess of love) and Mars (God of War), Cupidon equipped with his bow, arrow and quiver now has one goal: to participate in the sand and with his amazing power to remove the band in the hearts of all those who do not feel love. After an intensive search for samples Darwin achievement recreate this mutant and thus wanted to honor her first love during his childhood.

cunaguaro2010@gmail.com
02-07-2015, 11:01 PM
Being son of Venus (goddess of love) and Mars (God of War), equipped Cupid with his bow, arrow and quiver now has one goal: to participate in the sand and with his amazing power to remove the band in the hearts of all those who do not feel love. After an intensive search for samples Darwin achievement recreate this mutant and thus wanted to honor her first love during his childhood.

RDANI853
02-07-2015, 11:01 PM
he is Cupid who revived after death, he revived his goal was that he wanted to beat his enemies with arrows of love that he has, be careful when you meet he in the arena

Graham Courtenay
02-07-2015, 11:10 PM
Subject: Cupi, Don (aka Cupidon)
Don Cupi was human when he fell in love with Britany before she was Zombified. He was so besotted by her that he, out of his own free will, gave himself over to the Genetic Gladiator program to win her back from the arms of the Experiment. As we all know… Love Kills.

M Ramadan R
02-07-2015, 11:13 PM
Cupid revived

he is Cupid who revived he look like a zombie, before he died and lived again he is Cupid who gives love of living things and he always managed to do his job duties, but there is something that makes it died because it was he life back and find out who has kill him, and he will kill enemies using love.

Kratos
02-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Cupid has married a cook woman that made him eat too much so he became too fat and ugly. he was so jealous and angry that decided to kill everyone that was nicer than him

Lee Richards
02-07-2015, 11:16 PM
[mutant name] who was once a fine prince who broke many hearts, he broke the heart of the wrong girl!
This girl was the goddess of love, in anger she cursed the prince with the spell of love in which he then spent eternity serving the goddess of love spreading love through out the land.

The prince being alone and depressed couldn't take no more suffering drank a death potion thinking he would beat the curse, but came to find even in the afterlife he was a servant of the goddess.

Bernardo Fiedler
02-07-2015, 11:20 PM
Cupidon has once been the lord of love, but his magic could only bring love to others and not to himself. This drove him mad, he fell into the sins of envy, sloth and gluttony, becoming fat and evil. His arrows now bring only pain and agony, seeking to destroy anyone who has ever loved something.

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 11:28 PM
With the night shining on the lovers of the dark this amazing creature shows is face in spite off his darkness. The darkness of this dark and evil creature has scared many many little children during the night. No matter what you do or say you will not escape his fury and wraith is for the love he lost years ago he has became this hideous creature. Now he has return from the dead to take his revenge on other Mutants and Destroy the mutant arena for if we odon't stop this beast he may cause the pain and sorrow of many and be the end to all mutants.

Colton Oldham my facebook link is here ----------------------> https://www.facebook.com/colton.morris.942 I hope you guys like my story. Thank you creators of mutants I enjoy waking up every morning to play and love to see these contests

David Jeang
02-07-2015, 11:35 PM
Talk about your heart breakers! When Darwin wanted to surprise Eva this Valentine's day with a mutant depicting the ancient god of love, he definitely should have kept a better eye on the gene sequencer. Had he done that, he might have caught on to the fact he accidentally added some necro genes into the mix! Now instead uniting hearts in love, this creation would rather just eat them! Though you do have to admit, he's certainly a lot more powerful and dangerous to his opponents in the arena than the original design ever was...

nelsonfang117
02-07-2015, 11:43 PM
What happens when a cute little cupid becomes undead? You get (insert mutant name here). Instead of striking love, (insert mutant name here) he strikes hate. He is in the arena to destroy all of the fans of popular mutants. Beware of (insert mutant name here)!

Glenn Reeves
02-07-2015, 11:45 PM
After being created by Darwin as a way to woo Eva on Valentine's Day, this mutant was deemed too ugly to represent the special day by Psy Captains everywhere. It now fights in the arena using it's large size & bow to annihilate its opponents.

ryanneil_rivas
02-07-2015, 11:58 PM
as a cupid knowing it as a spread lover but this cupidon hates the sweetness of love. the bitterness of him will broken your heart. until he bring the
love of destruction into the arena . so becareful love is not on the air, its a love of destruction.

Lefteris Evmorfopoulos
02-08-2015, 12:19 AM
CUBIDON's bio:

Fallen from grace, the former bringer of love and unbelievable sharpshooter lost the favor of the skies above and roamed the universes without purpose. Aeons passed before he entered our world again. Mutant Arena offered him a chance to put to good use his bow and arrows again (and again and again).

Sean M. Hall
02-08-2015, 12:19 AM
this mysitical creature is the "Love Archer of Pain".He was gene to torture his combatants with passionate painful destruction.He also known to devour ihis enemys. So becareful when you engage in combat with this massive creature. You may be his next meal!!!

Mario
02-08-2015, 12:26 AM
El era un tranquilo ángel hasta que un día todo su pueblo y su familia fueron arrasados por un enemigo muy poderoso al ser maldecido por ese enemigo se vio forzado a dejar su lugar natal y (inserte nombre del mutante aquí) llega a la tierra y decide unirse a batallar en la arena para lograr volverse más fuerte y así lograr derrotar a su enemigo y poder de una vez por todas romper la maldición que lo convirtió en ese monstruo

KLezt Pamintuan
02-08-2015, 12:39 AM
Here's mine. Hope its not too late to send entry.
Story:
"Struck love to others but no one struck his. Now Cupidon's heart turned dark and now has come to the arena to take down mutants and steal PsyCaptains love. His dark arrow will pierce through any armor and his tainted charm will surely mesmerize you"

mathiaskohler0723
02-08-2015, 12:39 AM
St. Valentine decided to have a new apprentice. Why? (mutant name) seems to be fat, weak, & old already . That's why he came to the arena to prove that St.Valentine is wrong. His bow & arrow may not look powerful but when it strikes you, you may be experiencing a heart attack.

Roy Tristan Yabut
02-08-2015, 12:41 AM
The Cute,The lovely,& The Killer of The Arena! Don't Be Fooled By Its Weight But (Mutant's Name) can Shoot Arrows Stronger Than an Normal Archer
& Thanks to His Weight He can Pound Anything Into Pieces,Did I Mention That He's Undead Uh-oh

keenan
02-08-2015, 12:41 AM
The Angel Is Good because of the god The Demon is demon The Angel is Angel

Unregistered
02-08-2015, 12:50 AM
[name mutant] ( may be OBEEDO ---- OBese cupIDO LOL)

BIO:
OBEEDO good he or she is loving guys
\ \

vincentdelacruz
02-08-2015, 12:50 AM
(mutants name here) came from the land of heaven then send him to the arena because he just love terrorizing the Arena with his Bow and arrow,so be ready for the valentines as he shoots his arrow on to you,remember that all of the love angel shoots just love arrows... he shoots nightmare...

Aaron Goodman
02-08-2015, 12:52 AM
Zecropid used to be a manly manly man. Until the wife left, the kids became brats. And then he got into a car and drove and drove and drove blacked out. He ended up nearly dead in the mutant building but then Darwin came to save him! he gave his life meaning again! Now he shoots firey arrows of death instead of shooting arrows of love. Well the arrows are death mixed with love. The wife is jealous that he now makes more money then him!

Unregistered
02-08-2015, 01:04 AM
mamamamamamama

Ezze Ricardito XD
02-08-2015, 01:05 AM
Había una vez un ángel que daba amor entre los habitantes de dark city, pero por un error fue desterrado por el rey supremo de la ciudad, desde ese momento se fue con urban para que en vez de dar amor diera odio y hubiera peleas entre mutantes misteriosos por eso desde ahí surgieron las campañas donde pelean mutantes de amor contra mutantes de odio.

Jayson Benologa
02-08-2015, 01:23 AM
Cupid, Roman God of Love and perhaps the most famous of all Valentine symbols, has always played a role in the celebration of romance. As the son of Venus, he is often depicted as a mischievous, winged child whose arrows pierce the hearts of his victims, causing them to fall in love. Cupid is derived from the Latin word cupido, which means "desire." His Greek counterpart is Eros (from whom comes the word "erotic"), young son of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty, and Ares, God of War. In Greek mythology, Eros has a brother named Anteros, sometimes represented as the Avenger of Slighted Love and sometimes depicted as the symbol of Reciprocal Affection.According to legend, Cupid's arrows come in two varieties: the Golden Arrow, which generally signifies true love, and the Leaden Arrow, which represents wanton and sensual passion. He is also known to sometimes carry a torch with which to inflame desire between men and women. Cupid is not always successful in his endeavors, however. Sometimes his arrows turn people away from those who fall in love with them. In some mythological tales, Venus was scratched by one of Cupid's arrows while playing with her son, the result being that the Godddess fell instantly in love with Adonis...the first man she saw after receiving the wound.According to some sources, Cupid (as Eros) arose out of Chaos, along with Tartarus and Earth (making him one of the oldest Gods), only later becoming associated with Aphrodite as her winged son. The mingling of Eros (who, in this instance, was considered to have no parents) with Chaos is said to have created the race of birds. In certain mythological tales, it is stated that there was no race of immortals before Eros caused all things to mingle. Other legends maintain that Eros hatched from an egg laid by Nyx, also known as Night. Cherubs are also believed to be descendants of Cupid. Depicted as loveable little winged creatures devoid of either arrows or quivers, cherubs are typically not mischievous, as is their infamous alleged ancestor.

hutleralex@yahoo.com
02-08-2015, 01:26 AM
one day cupid saw a two poeple and he get his bow to shoot the two poeple to make inlove to each other the two person are inlove so much they have a date the man goto to the girl and they have happilyeverafter and cupid so happy they succesfully mission again

rexveyron@facebook.com
02-08-2015, 01:26 AM
Cupidon was one of the sweetest cupids of Cupidonia. He helps couples get together. He loved someone but he is rejected. His heart full of love became full of hatred. He is seeking revenge in the arena and he won't show mercy until his opponent goes down!

Unregistered
02-08-2015, 01:27 AM
------

Love is truly a beautiful thing but beware [Insert mutant name here] is quite the heart breaker. The manifestation of lonely singles on Valentine's Day, his arrows will pierce through anything in the way. Look out Ladies.

------

Facebook link: Lvl 85, lvl 27 tag
https://www.facebook.com/ikee.dasmarinas

Corby Robbins
02-08-2015, 01:27 AM
As Valentine's Day approached, Cupid wandered the world spreading love.He spied Zomborg,shyly looking at Britany, a tattered valentine in his hand.Cupid fired his arrow of love.As the arrow pierced his heart, Zomborg flung his fist towards the threat.Cupid dove behind a breeding center pod for cover,but he was too late. Zomborg's chained fist reached him as he dove. As the electricity crackled,their genes merged, and Cupidon was born!