PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Contest: Write Cupidon's story - RESULTS

[K] Hugo
02-09-2015, 05:22 PM
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/638430BannerForumvalentinecontestresultsen.png

Psy Captains, thank you all for participating on our latest contest!

Here are the 5 Biographies that the team chose

1st position: Swiyth Glamhouste
500 Gold + The mutant on the release date + Biography in the game

They say no one has died of a broken heart. But that is not true for the victims of *Name*. Straight out of the horrors of lovers' nightmares, *Name* is a mutant that spreads the joys of love in the arena: Love shaped like an arrow, aimed at your chest. Let his opponents beware - Love is in the air.

2nd position: Paul Henshaw
500 Gold

After years of giving out love to everyone else and receiving none himself, *Name* grew bitter and twisted. Now turning his love to hate he strikes revenge upon all, Firing his arrows of hatred to kill all hopes of love and happiness within the heart. He leaves his victims a cowering mess of bitterness and hopelessness.

3rd position: Lex Black
400 Gold

Like so many other creatures of legend, this spirit of passion has come to battle in the arena. But he's no winged infant. *Name* brings the rage of rejected affection and lethal skills with a bow to prove that nothing is more powerful, or dangerous, than love!

4th position: xember25
200 Gold

This creature was once an angel of love that was sent from the heaven to scatter peace and love everywhere, but due to the huge responsibility given to him other angels got jealous and grew hatred turning him from an adorable, love-matching cupid into a fallen angel of despair and jealousy. Now Cupidon is joining the arena to share his despair and bring pain to his enemies.

5th position: RedLorry YellowLorry
200 Gold

As majestic god of love *Name* stole the hearts of many woman but one day got greedy
and stole the heart of the devil's wife! As punishment *Name* was made fat to remind him of his
greed and arrows that once caused love now spawn hate.

If you are among these five winners, you should have received a private message to redeem your reward. In case you have not received this PM, please contact me via Private Message (with the title: "Write his Story - Winner").

Also, here is a small gift for everybody to thank you for participating! -> http://bit.ly/1vAdypf

Have a great day, stay tuned for the next contest!

Joshua Diu Miranda
02-10-2015, 03:12 AM
BUSEEEEEEET!!!!!

Corby Robbins
02-10-2015, 07:44 AM
Congratulations and well done to the winners!

EjTheNiceXD
02-10-2015, 08:36 AM
Congratz To The Winners!! :D :D

Anoop Tomy
02-10-2015, 11:00 AM
I also participated i dind got any price... :'(:'(:'(

chrisbanzz
02-10-2015, 11:23 AM
Wow......all history are awesomew woahhhh <3

Marwankhalaf
02-10-2015, 03:30 PM
Death-Angel

Unregistered
02-10-2015, 04:18 PM
fue un muntante hecho por la malda invensible un deborador que casi nadie pudo acabar con el pero darwuin lo hiso hoy en estos momentos revivio de su tumba para vengarse y acabar con todos si quieren obtener a este increible mutante delen a me gusta y cuando entren a su juego lo tendran

eceng wong deso
02-11-2015, 04:21 PM
aku suka amen game ini

Anoop Tomy
02-14-2015, 07:26 AM
Kabojo i shared and like and also commented on the. Post give me that mutant.. Plz

edcelken
02-14-2015, 02:21 PM
penge ako mutantns character