PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION: App for windows phone

Kenny BloodLoyal Mckenzie
02-10-2015, 05:29 AM
I'll keep this short and sweet.
An app for those who have windows phone so on all types they are more avaible for the exclusive mutant who here agrees or doesn't

Discuss....

I am actualy fully understanding this (got both andriod and a windows phone) but think some people who don't have them are limited and with this won't allow them to beat the mutant bingo in later stages.

Zophy
02-10-2015, 07:53 AM
I have this problem too. We need an app for Windows or the Program must read the html5 format too

02-10-2015, 05:33 PM
I have this problem too. We need an app for Windows or the Program must read the html5 format too Well i think its more of a shame that they left people out and that is a bit unfair.

i have enquired via ticket and got told nothing so I don't know if one is in planning or the person in the ticket didn't understand the question.

02-28-2015, 11:35 PM
Just saying I have found some information to try and help get this out there, there is a translator accessiable on the pc for andriod so this might help if they do plan this for the public i know its rare to see this kind of thing but it is possiable.

Manolis Tsitsiliagkos
08-11-2015, 08:44 PM
Where we can make complaints for this unfair treatment to users of windows phone?