PDA

View Full Version : I SO FU*KING HATE THIS GAME WHEN IT DOES THIS!!!!

Blaskievics Roland
11-24-2013, 01:40 PM
When I loose against a lvl 45 I loss 20 point,but when I revenge I got only 10,this is why I dropped from elites to experts and I AM WERY PISSED OFF!!!Please do something about it!There is no balance in the pvp and needs a lot of fixes but this is unacceptable!

Bradford Dawson
11-24-2013, 03:13 PM
Meh, I think most of it is just butthurt syndrome. Don't feel too bad, I get it a lot too.

Christian Munive
11-24-2013, 03:53 PM
To be fair... that happened to me too since day one of my first PVP... so I don't know if it's really a feature designed specifically to encourage us to fight more, or an actual bug.

:confused:

I'm going for the first one. It may be annoying sometimes, but since it goes both ways, it kind of balances itself.

White Saber
11-25-2013, 06:16 AM
@Blask: so, what do you really want actually? so, you wanted the system to always makes you to reach GM? I've been here sincce PvP season 2 and I got GM from season 3 to 11... but turns out I just need to suck it up and give up my GM streak for this season...

Blaskievics Roland
11-25-2013, 07:16 AM
I don't want to get to the grandmasters but when someone attacks you and you loose,when you revenge YOU SHOULD GET THE 20 POINTS BACK NOT 10.

Blaskievics Roland
11-25-2013, 07:24 AM
Okay,now I AM REALLY MOT*ERF*CKING PISSED OFF!! I WAS IN THE ELITES ZONE BUT WHEN I WAKE UP I AM AT THE VETERANS!?WTF??NO ATTACKS RECIVED!!!!!!IS THIS A BUG BECAUSE IT'S WERT FRUSTRATING!!!!

Blaskievics Roland
11-25-2013, 07:55 AM
BECAUSE OF THIS RETARDED ERROR I'VE MANAGET TO GET ONLY TO THE EXPERTS<I HATE THIS GAME WHEN IT DOES THIS<THIS GAME IS FULL OF ERRORS!I THINK I WILL GIVE UP!FUCK THIS!!!!!

Max Rahl
11-25-2013, 10:35 AM
You're position in the PvP leaderboard isn't only based on your score but on other players scores ...you can have exactly the same score come the morning but if just a few others have higher scores that effectively bumps you down the rankings. I always make sure that I've got a decent cushion of points above the rank I want ...Got my new mutant again this time round even though I haven't done anything PvP related since yesterday morning.

Adrian del Pozo
11-25-2013, 11:01 AM
the points that you win or lose depends on where the other is in the board, if he is behind you, he win more points and you win less, becouse he is "weaker" than you

the same if you win a guy top of you, and if he revenge you loose less points

and the same when you attack a one top of you and you lose, you lose a few points, 5/10, not 20

is the same way in every tournament games

PD: the lvl of the guy didnīt count for tournament, I saw a lvl 12 the other day first