PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: New Power-Up 300%

Roel Meesters
02-16-2015, 02:47 PM
Hey Kobojo,

Many players here complain about their decrease xp per fight.
Iam not complain but it goes slow.........
But on the other hand all campaign fights cost now only 10 tickets, thats great ;)

But maybe you consider to make a new Power-Up Bonus like 300% ;), or even 250%.

Or 150%, we could use 100%, 150%, and 200%, thats 450% thats goes faster to upgrade our mutants :).

Thx,
Meesters

Andrea House
02-16-2015, 07:36 PM
The 10 passes just slow down the process, same XP per pass(es), they just broke it up. It now feels like a lot more work, would be nice to have something to boost us and/or mutants for leveling. Could be more money in it for Kobojo, it is a thought, win win for all, lol

Grim Jack
02-16-2015, 08:42 PM
I also liked leveling faster, as it was PU (pre-update ;) ). I was not happy after playing for many hours over the first few days PU. I'll still try and find the fastest ways to lvl. But, it's my opinion that the changes were made at least partly to slow us down. At least the fights will go 40% faster after the next update! :)

Vinni Love
02-16-2015, 10:50 PM
I have a suggestion here. You can have a multiplier in terms of passes like x2, x5 and so on. Instead of normal 10 passes per fight, you can bet 20 passes, 50 passes and more. You get x number of times more xp as per your bet amount. This will reduce the repetition of having to do the same fight many times, which sometimes gets really boring. Leveling up will be easy and much more fun.

Frankly Datankly
02-17-2015, 05:04 PM
Would love to see that implemented, especially during times when I am leveling my weaker people and have to do the fight 10-20 times anyways

Grim Jack
02-18-2015, 02:59 AM
I have a suggestion here. You can have a multiplier in terms of passes like x2, x5 and so on. Instead of normal 10 passes per fight, you can bet 20 passes, 50 passes and more. You get x number of times more xp as per your bet amount. This will reduce the repetition of having to do the same fight many times, which sometimes gets really boring. Leveling up will be easy and much more fun.

That's a fantastic idea! I think it would have a better chance of being accepted if the XP didn't go up in proportion to CP used though. If the options were 2x, 3x, 4x, and 5x (higher would be fine too since max CP is 100 for anyone who chooses to spend the gold to increase by 10 five times) and the XP earned were 1.5x, 2x, 2.25x, 2.5x respectively, I still think it would be worth it. And for anyone who doesn't think so they can stick with 10 per fight and be happy doing more fights. Seems like a win win win situation to me.