PDA

View Full Version : Are Legendary and Secret and Zodiac Mutants Breedable?

Himanshu Mittal
02-16-2015, 04:03 PM
Are Legendary and Secret and Zodiac Mutants Breedable?

Howard
02-16-2015, 04:25 PM
Are Legendary and Secret and Zodiac Mutants Breedable?

No, legendary and zodiac mutants are not breedable.

Legendary mutants are however upgradable; you need the legendary mutant in order to make the other variations of the same legendary (example: to make a gold thor, you need a silver thor)

Master Blaster
02-16-2015, 04:56 PM
No, legendary and zodiac mutants are not breedable.

Legendary mutants are however upgradable; you need the legendary mutant in order to make the other variations of the same legendary (example: to make a gold thor, you need a silver thor)

Are you sure that Legendary Mutants aren't breedable? Maybe I just don't understand the question because I have bred many of my Gold mutants to create a duplicate with slight variances in Health and Striking power (i.e. a little less HP=a little more Striking power). You just need to find the correct combination to breed a Legendary Mutant forinstence a Gold Halbeard+Silver or Gold Robot+Gold Star = more often then not = Gold Halbeard. I have bred many Legendary's X27,Psychoboar,Britany,Hakbeard and a couple others. Reactor mutants you can't breed.

David Deal
02-16-2015, 05:06 PM
Breedable = you can get them by breeding base mutants for purchase by credits in the shop
Upgradeable = you can breed as many as you want once own 1 of any star level
Not breedable = can only purchase more from the store or via events, breeding center will only yield standard breedable mutants

Howard
02-16-2015, 05:07 PM
Are you sure that Legendary Mutants aren't breedable? Maybe I just don't understand the question because I have bred many of my Gold mutants to create a duplicate with slight variances in Health and Striking power (i.e. a little less HP=a little more Striking power). You just need to find the correct combination to breed a Legendary Mutant forinstence a Gold Halbeard+Silver or Gold Robot+Gold Star = more often then not = Gold Halbeard. I have bred many Legendary's X27,Psychoboar,Britany,Hakbeard and a couple others. Reactor mutants you can't breed.

I think Himanshu Mittal was asking about making legendarys with just regular mutants (without another legendary). Like making a Thor with Warrior+Demon.

I refer to
breedable as mutant which you make using any 2 mutants (ie. terrordoll, cerberus, etc)
upgradable are ones you need the previous form of (ie. Legendary, PvP mutants)

Master Blaster
02-16-2015, 05:34 PM
I think Himanshu Mittal was asking about making legendarys with just regular mutants (without another legendary). Like making a Thor with Warrior+Demon.

I refer to
breedable as mutant which you make using any 2 mutants (ie. terrordoll, cerberus, etc)
upgradable are ones you need the previous form of (ie. Legendary, PvP mutants)

Ahhh, Ok I get it now. Thanks for the clarification,

Himanshu Mittal
02-17-2015, 09:58 AM
Everyone thanks for your answers. Now i have understood that legendary mutants can not be breeded using basic mutants but can two legendary when breeded couls make some another type of legendary. Like if we breed britany with some ither legendary having same genes for Boggey Girl then is it possible to obtain a boogey girl like this way.

Koen Deprez
02-17-2015, 07:14 PM
Like if we breed britany with some ither legendary having same genes for Boggey Girl then is it possible to obtain a boogey girl like this way.

It is one of the possible outcomes . Although , if you want to be sure to have a better chance of getting Boogey Girl , then you're better off crossbreeding her with either the zombie or Leech Lord (that way you limit the number of other possibilities ) . Same goes for other Legendaries . And as for Zodiacs , those aren't breedable . You can also see that in the Mutopedia . If you click on a mutant and you see (darkened) stars besides them , then those are breedable/upgradable . If not (like Zodiacs or Lara and a few others) then you can't breed better versions of them .

Grim Jack
02-17-2015, 09:35 PM
It is one of the possible outcomes . Although , if you want to be sure to have a better chance of getting Boogey Girl , then you're better off crossbreeding her with either the zombie or Leech Lord (that way you limit the number of other possibilities )

Koen, do you think you can get Boogey Girl, a Legendary mut, by breeding Britany and another mut who's not Boogey Girl?

If so, that's not gonna work. Since Boogey Girl is Legendary, you have to buy/win her first, then you can breed her with Zombie or LL to try and breed another one.