PDA

View Full Version : Preemptively getting ready for other bingo cards?

David Deal
02-16-2015, 05:33 PM
Anyone else going through their mutopedia and filling in their gaps for stars or mutants? I just finished all of my monogenes today.

Grim Jack
02-16-2015, 06:30 PM
Yes and no. I bred (ar am breeding) to get all 4 versions of the PVP/E and Legendaries just because.....I can. If they make B/S/G cards special for them I'll be raking it in!

David Deal
02-16-2015, 06:46 PM
Same here, that and special breeding recipes

Howard
02-16-2015, 08:28 PM
I have all my mutants in gold already.

Most legendaries I have N/B/S as well (A while ago before my collection grew, I wanted to fill each compound with all 4 forms; ran out of room for them.

I have all forms of PvP mutants (you had to start from normal).

Monogenes is where I am lacking.

Jack Jones
02-16-2015, 09:21 PM
I have tried breeding mono gene mutants before the bingo came along........ yeah i was bored and had lots of stars including gold (now down to 3 and have 3 more to go on bingo) It is not an easy thing to do and if you can get bronze or silver off the mutant reactor spins then all the better. Breeding the bronze and silver normally takes between 5 and 15 attempts to get 1 (and you really want 2 to breed the gold) and the gold ones...... well that was a bit weird zombie and alien i think i was lucky with and they both took under 5 attempts....... the demon was a whole different ball game and i have at least 10 pit lords in gold (and frozen) and discarded alot more. Will go back to the rest when i have completed the gold bingo.

Vinni Love
02-16-2015, 10:52 PM
I am always trying to complete Bingo cards. Rewards are pretty good too if you complete them.

Kenny BloodLoyal Mckenzie
02-17-2015, 03:47 AM
in the process of getting the bronze bingo cards but focusing on one type at a time getting gold of certain one then moving up :)