PDA

View Full Version : Vanquish The Cheaters from PvP

john mentex
02-17-2015, 09:43 PM
Hi guys.
I propose to vanquish all the pvp cheat players.

1) Take a look at top 100! Lets observe that # 1 has over 9k points with only 18 victories.
I just earn 10 miserable points per victory, some times 20.
I lose 20 points for being defetend. What a logical for it? ag
This top 100 for exemple, if you calculate the number of victories, admiting they earn 20 points and they lose 5 points, its impossible to reach their points. 9 or 8k above.

2) They are cheaters, they use cheat engines to put infinite gold, so they can go up in EVO machine and they can develop monsters using boosters without fighingt at all.
I want they banished from the game, Can you hear me KOBOJO??

3) I have expend real money on this. Iam 155 fame and 41 EVO and i cant reach 10% in pvp, even using britany as tag anda a lots of heals wich costs a lots of coins.
The cheaters must fall.

If this problem does not be resolvd i wont expend more money and wont play it anymore.

I am a brazilian daily player.

Jack Jones
02-17-2015, 09:56 PM
erm i must be a cheater then....... lol 30 attacks and ranked 96 even had a few where i scored 200+ points per attack :eagerness: oh and i am in the top 1% is a cheat engine similar to my lawn mower engine???? Cos thats what i hooked up to my lap top!!!!!!!!!! Now every time i hit someone with a higher evo i score lots of points.............

john mentex
02-17-2015, 10:02 PM
Hey jack, but 18 victorys and earn 9k points? this is not normal.
By the way whats your EVO level? Fame? and income of coins?

Jack Jones
02-17-2015, 10:06 PM
If you have time to pick and choose your opponents and your evo is low enough you can easily score 400 points per hit or even more with the right tags.My evo is 58, fame 242ish, tag is a britany! Income is loads cos i have 7 bankers over evo 40..........

Grim Jack
02-17-2015, 10:15 PM
John, I too would like to know what Kobojo does to weed out cheaters/hackers, but my question (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?5676-Steps-to-remove-cheat-hacks) went unseen/unreplied to.

However, after I finally won a fight worth 300+ points, I realized it is possible, however improbable, that such a score under those circumstances exists.

Jack Jones
02-17-2015, 10:19 PM
i am sure you here worse language than that is a PG film....... oh supreme Dictator!

KeveD
02-17-2015, 10:40 PM
this title made me laugh way more than it should have.. vanquish.. i can't stop laughing

Jack Jones
02-17-2015, 10:56 PM
Vanquish...... i fail to see the problem..... a little over dramatic, but KeveD you do that all the time..... just look at your anti Brit posts. Well at least you are looking round the forums now. Now just work on suggestions improving the game rather than just bitchin (hope thats ok mods.......)

KeveD
02-18-2015, 12:51 AM
Vanquish...... i fail to see the problem..... a little over dramatic, but KeveD you do that all the time..... just look at your anti Brit posts. Well at least you are looking round the forums now. Now just work on suggestions improving the game rather than just bitchin (hope thats ok mods.......)

obviously you can't take a joke... and anti brit thats a bit harsh i only hate britany in pvp . i even use ur britany tag to beat this ridiculous campaign. why do you guys take this so seriously ... fine this is my last post i won't make another thread or whatever ... :disgust: have fun

Howard
02-18-2015, 02:04 AM
I do agree that cheaters need to be weeded out; there are many times while I am in the top 100 and run into them; I revengethem without a tag before they even lay 1 hit. Yet their initial attack they were able to beat me without using a tag, and they dont even have gold mutants.

On another note, you should be able to easily get to the 1% at your evo; you need to fight the right people and maximize your points and losses.

I am evo 40, and have been in the top 100 consistently for months; starting at about when I was evo 25. The most points I have earned in a single fight was 850.

Master Blaster
02-18-2015, 06:19 AM
I watched a youtube video that just came out today where this guy with a evo of 46 (combined 138) was going through much larger evo players one after another scoring huge points. He ended the video beating a evo 95 player (combined 285) and got a massive amount of points.
He used monster Britany tag's on each of his wins. Britany has changed the landscape of this game there's no denying that.
Whether it is for the better or worse I guess depends on which side of the Britany your on.

[K] Hugo
02-18-2015, 12:26 PM
Hey guys I'm going to investigate to provide you an accurate answer. But AFAIK the cheat engine does not work, everything that is done using cheat engine is done kinda offline. when you log back in the game, you are back to your server game.

But again, i'll investigate about that and PVP points to justify the top 100.

Thanks for your patience!

David Deal
02-18-2015, 02:13 PM
It's pretty simple

Play game realize you want to keep playing

Get a friends list with all burankas and brittnays

Send a message to kobojo asking to reset your account

Keep your friends list because they are on Facebook

Never get your evo over 10

Buy x27

Tag win a couple fights at reset

Rinse and repeat every 2 weeks

Hugo;20636']Hey guys I'm going to investigate to provide you an accurate answer. But AFAIK the cheat engine does not work, everything that is done using cheat engine is done kinda offline. when you log back in the game, you are back to your server game.

But again, i'll investigate about that and PVP points to justify the top 100.

Thanks for your patience!hugo look at my post above. The issue is tags max damage scaling to your friends Evo not yours. If I'm 10 and my tag is evo 200, of course im going to win based on game match logic.

1) remove the ability to aoe as a tag

2) limit tag damage to your evo level

3) top 10% fight all evo levels

4) make a charge bar that ties tag damage to tag speed (ie you have to wait until 3.33 speed's turn to get 3.33 attack damage)

If you make those changes pvp is fixed... Hell use the last 3 and the Aoe issue is mostly a non issue at that point.

[K] Hugo
02-18-2015, 02:47 PM
Thanks for your feedbacks and suggestions David, i'll make sure they are read by the person in charge of the PvP.

I have confirmation that the cheat engine has no impact: everything that is done using cheat engine is done kinda offline. when you log back in the game, you are back to your server game. Now as of today, I personally checked and there is nothing unusual in the accounts of the current top pvp players.I'll make sure to check closer to the end of the PvP season.

Regarding my investigation about how to win very high amount of points, the explanation given by the game designers is exactly what Master Blaster said above: A balanced fight (aprox. same combined mutants level) will grant you +-20 points. But as soon as you start fighting higher opponents, you can get hundreds of points at the end of a fight. Some PVP players are looking for high level opponents thanks to the "swap opponent" option, then take low level mutants, use a powerful tag and win, the fight -> win hundreds of points.

I clearly agree that the current TAG system and the strengh of Britany for example, have an impact on the PVP. It has been raised to the team, and now they have all the details they know to choose what to do. I confirm you that something is under study regarding changes in the PVP. We'll make sure to let you know about this as we get details.

Thank you for your understanding Psy Captains, and thanks for your involvement!

David Deal
02-18-2015, 02:59 PM
Hugo;20719']Thanks for your feedbacks and suggestions David, i'll make sure they are read by the person in charge of the PvP.

I have confirmation that the cheat engine has no impact: everything that is done using cheat engine is done kinda offline. when you log back in the game, you are back to your server game. Now as of today, I personally checked and there is nothing unusual in the accounts of the current top pvp players.I'll make sure to check closer to the end of the PvP season.

Regarding my investigation about how to win very high amount of points, the explanation given by the game designers is exactly what Master Blaster said above: A balanced fight (aprox. same combined mutants level) will grant you +-20 points. But as soon as you start fighting higher opponents, you can get hundreds of points at the end of a fight. Some PVP players are looking for high level opponents thanks to the "swap opponent" option, then take low level mutants, use a powerful tag and win, the fight -> win hundreds of points.

I clearly agree that the current TAG system and the strengh of Britany for example, have an impact on the PVP. It has been raised to the team, and now they have all the details they know to choose what to do. I confirm you that something is under study regarding changes in the PVP. We'll make sure to let you know about this as we get details.

Thank you for your understanding Psy Captains, and thanks for your involvement!hugo, one last suggestion based off of your comment. I see an abuse with my suggestions and what you said points are based on. If points are based on Evo of mutants fighting, then under my suggestion if (1) fix is not implemented then you actually don't have to reset, you just roll level 1 x27 no stars and use the Aoe tag for the exact same effect (other than your high fame and evo ensuring you will get hard match making).

I suggest that either you make 1 implemented or modify the points algorithm to factor in your evo center to the points modifier. You should still get points for the higher difficulty but not if you are otherwise gaming the system.

I'd personally think that (1) implementation fixes the problem more wholistically

If they are in there anyways tell them to give us the ability to choose our tags and for our tag avatars to be our tags not our Facebook picture, which should save you guys server space and bandwidth anyways.

Also, Hugo thanks for the most definitive response on pvp being broken the community has really been waiting for a post like that.

john mentex
02-18-2015, 03:40 PM
ok, guys if a Kobojo Spokesman said there is no cheat on line i belive. Thanks for investigation.

Other guy told to reset my profile. I did realize it when i was 30 EVO, but that point of the game i had put real money on it and purchase 14 bankers, so i raise my level one by one to 41 EVO today. Its ilogical to not evolute levels in order to earn more points. Its crazy.

Other guy give us a lots of good sugestions to change the dinamics of the pvp.

What i want to say is PvP is most important source of fun in this game for players like me. Its is frustrating see novice on top 100 due to britany tag.

So the Major problems are the tags. It should be rethinked.

The other Minor problem is that mobile version dont show the strengh of your oponents when you swap for other oponents.
In facebook desktop version, i swap 20 times, i have expant over 1 milion of coins and no openent was much stronger than me, most were weaker! IT DID NO WORK.

[K] Hugo
02-18-2015, 04:16 PM
hugo, one last suggestion based off of your comment. I see an abuse with my suggestions and what you said points are based on. If points are based on Evo of mutants fighting, then under my suggestion if (1) fix is not implemented then you actually don't have to reset, you just roll level 1 x27 no stars and use the Aoe tag for the exact same effect (other than your high fame and evo ensuring you will get hard match making).

I suggest that either you make 1 implemented or modify the points algorithm to factor in your evo center to the points modifier. You should still get points for the higher difficulty but not if you are otherwise gaming the system.

I'd personally think that (1) implementation fixes the problem more wholistically

If they are in there anyways tell them to give us the ability to choose our tags and for our tag avatars to be our tags not our Facebook picture, which should save you guys server space and bandwidth anyways.

Also, Hugo thanks for the most definitive response on pvp being broken the community has really been waiting for a post like that.

I agree with that now lets put that in the hands of the devs, again, changes are under study :)

ok, guys if a Kobojo Spokesman said there is no cheat on line i belive. Thanks for investigation.

I'm only talking about cheat engine, Who knows, there may be something new out there thats why i'll keep an eye on the PVP top players.

Other guy told to reset my profile. I did realize it when i was 30 EVO, but that point of the game i had put real money on it and purchase 14 bankers, so i raise my level one by one to 41 EVO today. Its ilogical to not evolute levels in order to earn more points. Its crazy.

I don't really see the point of this either.

Other guy give us a lots of good sugestions to change the dinamics of the pvp.

What i want to say is PvP is most important source of fun in this game for players like me. Its is frustrating see novice on top 100 due to britany tag.

So the Major problems are the tags. It should be rethinked.

Agreed, that is why i'm glad to inform you that the devs are thinking about changes in the PvP. Please do not expect this anytime soon though, they are working on other very exciting stuff at the same time.

The other Minor problem is that mobile version dont show the strengh of your oponents when you swap for other oponents.
In facebook desktop version, i swap 20 times, i have expant over 1 milion of coins and no openent was much stronger than me, most were weaker! IT DID NO WORK.

Devs and me tried, it happens but clearly not all the time. One can also pick low level mutants to increase the difference with the opponent.

Matthew Sherry
02-18-2015, 06:05 PM
Hugo;20786']
Agreed, that is why i'm glad to inform you that the devs are thinking about changes in the PvP. Please do not expect this anytime soon though, they are working on other very exciting stuff at the same time.

But PVP is 1/3rd of the entire game? Surely making sure it's fair and balanced is more important than whatever else the devs are working on? I don't see why whatever new plans can't be put on hold. This isn't exactly a small issue here.

Grim Jack
02-18-2015, 06:45 PM
Hugo, this person (https://www.facebook.com/claire.eguia.1) claims her gold, and mutants leveled by paying gold, do not go away upon logging out.

john mentex
02-19-2015, 03:23 AM
Hugo, this person (https://www.facebook.com/claire.eguia.1) claims her gold, and mutants leveled by paying gold, do not go away upon logging out.

At this point of PvP The second player in PvP is Asim, he has only 26 victories and 12.278 points.

I have 35 victories 960 points.

You, guys will say that i am not choosing wisely my oponents, thats bull.

john mentex
02-19-2015, 03:28 AM
At this point of PvP The second player in PvP is Asim, he has only 26 victories and 12.278 points.

I have 35 victories 960 points.

You, guys will say that i am not choosing wisely my oponents, thats bull shit.

Lets make some considerations.

1) If this guy Asim is really strong, each victorie would give 10 points only.

2) If he is so weak, how he won the battles? with britany tag alone, without fighting?

Kobojo could make a test for one week only. Cancel all tags from PvP. just for one week for tests.

Grim Jack
02-19-2015, 05:17 AM
Hugo;20786'] One can also pick low level mutants to increase the difference with the opponent.

Does this mean if I (EVO 50) fight an equal opponent who's team sum total is 150, with a team whose sum total is 140, I can win more than the standard 10 points?

Master Blaster
02-19-2015, 06:47 AM
Kobojo needs to find a way to stamp out the "TÚlÚcharger Cheat" promos on youtube. They dominate my search when i'm looking for new MGG recently published videos. I can filter most of the cheat engine promos with "-cheat -hack" but because it has special characters that my Blue-Ray doesn't have they always get through and i'm so bloody sick of them..

Aitha
02-19-2015, 07:47 AM
Actually Cheat Engine And Other Hakcing Softwares Never Work In Game. Kobojo Taken Care About That. Game has Anti Cheat System. :disgust:I Think I Don't Believe Cheaters. Because There is No Way To Cheat.. Maybe He as Tag or Using Some powerful Mutant in Battles.:eagerness: ♥

Bas Suilen
02-19-2015, 03:30 PM
I came across this today.

Is this cheating? Not sure.

john mentex
02-20-2015, 03:19 AM
Lets make some considerations.

1) If this guy Asim is really strong, each victorie would give 10 points only.

2) If he is so weak, how he won the battles? with britany tag alone, without fighting?

Kobojo could make a test for one week only. Cancel all tags from PvP. just for one week for tests.

Right now, Asim is #1 in PvP he has 47 Victories and 15.700
I am in # 18.158 in PvP i have 49 victories and 1.003 points. Why this Kobojo? WHY?

I have choosen wisely my oponents i fight with stronger oponents, i swap, i choose good. i lost some coins for that.
What i am doing wrong.?

Right now, Asim is #1 in PvP he has 47 Victories and 15.700
I am in # 18.158 in PvP i have 49 victories and 1.003 points. Why this Kobojo? WHY?

I have choosen wisely my oponents i fight with stronger oponents, i swap, i choose good. i lost some coins for that.
What i am doing wrong.?

Actualizing: Asim is #1 in PvP he has 63 Victories and 18.006
I am in # 13.464 in PvP i have 65 victories and 1.072 points.
Ohter examples:
Abtisia is #29 in PvP he has 69 Victories and 5.279 points
Max is #51 in PvP he has 71 Victories and 4.732 Points
Matias is #65 in PvP he has 61 Victories and 4.195 points
Widi is #69 in PvP he has 55 Victories and 4.148 points.

I realy like to discus about this, but players dont give a s****t for this. Its just "party" lets play and earn 10 points, lets lose and lost 20 points.
Lets buy some gold and good heroes. lets earn maybe, 12 points. duuuuurrr

[QUOTE=john mentex;21282]Actualizing: Asim is #1 in PvP he has 75 Victories and 18.715
I am in # 16.504 in PvP i have 86 victories and 1.074 points.
Thats bull.

He loses 175 and won 75.
I have lost only 61 batles, and won 86 times.

I win more than lose. he loses more than win!

Kobojo explain the logical on it.

Howard
02-22-2015, 06:28 PM
actually, win loss ratio is irrelevant. There were times when I was in the top 100 if a negative win loss ratio; this is done when you only fight higher level opponents. You end up losing more often, but only lose 5 points. You win less, but you earn more points, 20+ points and upwards to hundreds.

Grim Jack
02-22-2015, 07:13 PM
I was just thinking of something.... Since there is no prize for first place, or better prizes for the top 100 or 500 or whatever, whether or not a person spends 10mil credit skipping opponents until they get to a very high EVO opponent, then spends gold to re-use their biggest tags that are capable of wiping out the opponent they've chosen, if they end up in first or the last spot that qualifies as top 1%, the reward is the same.

Now don't get me wrong, if someone's cheating/hacking, I think we should cut their hands off. Ok, maybe not really cut them off, but at least boot them out of MGG.

Does anyone know HOW to unequivocally prove that someone's cheating? Is there a hack tool that allows a cheater to create their own tags? Is this problem totally in Kobojo's lap and there's nothing that can be done except accuse players of cheating?

Howard
02-22-2015, 07:20 PM
I was just thinking of something.... Since there is no prize for first place, or better prizes for the top 100 or 500 or whatever, whether or not a person spends 10mil credit skipping opponents until they get to a very high EVO opponent, then spends gold to re-use their biggest tags that are capable of wiping out the opponent they've chosen, if they end up in first or the last spot that qualifies as top 1%, the reward is the same.

Now don't get me wrong, if someone's cheating/hacking, I think we should cut their hands off. Ok, maybe not really cut them off, but at least boot them out of MGG.

Does anyone know HOW to unequivocally prove that someone's cheating? Is there a hack tool that allows a cheater to create their own tags? Is this problem totally in Kobojo's lap and there's nothing that can be done except accuse players of cheating?

The only thing I know about cheating is that they garner the points when they attack. They take the minimal loss when defending. I think I heart somewhere for the attack hack, they take no damage. Which would explain how they win without using a tag. The battle ends, get points, points saved on server.

This is different then the hack where they get unlimited credits, gold, and whatever mutant, which goes away when they log off.

john mentex
02-22-2015, 07:31 PM
Well, thats it. I will start to search for some hack machines. I wont put my hard money in here.
I will go on easy way.
If you can┤t win them, you just make part of them.
Thanks guys.

Master Blaster
02-22-2015, 09:36 PM
Well, thats it. I will start to search for some hack machines. I wont put my hard money in here.
I will go on easy way.
If you can┤t win them, you just make part of them.
Thanks guys.

Looks like you were just looking for a reason to do what you were going to anyway!

john mentex
02-23-2015, 12:31 AM
Looks like you were just looking for a reason to do what you were going to anyway!

I just want fair fight. Equality fight same conditions, capice?
If kobojo does not vanquish them, if they are tolerant with this, they force me to do the same.

Howard
02-23-2015, 06:17 AM
I just want fair fight. Equality fight same conditions, capice?
If kobojo does not vanquish them, if they are tolerant with this, they force me to do the same.

So you make a thread demanding for Kobojo to do something about the cheaters, then you make a 180 and want to start cheating?

You dont even need to cheat to do well in PvP. Everyone here doesnt cheat and they do well. I have been in the top 100 in every PvP for months; 7th place being my highest finish, and I am only evo 40. You just need to be smart. But we aren't going to stop you.

Cheating is a short cut for those who are lazy and just want a personal satisfaction be "being good"

john mentex
02-24-2015, 03:22 AM
ok. hack machines are dangerous they infect the pc with virus etc. My ant virus alert me, So it is not a safe way.

i will play honestly. I have 2 gold machines and 14 bankers. I am going to complet the silver star bingo and recieve 1700. maybe i buy another banker or a third machine gold. what do you think, folks?

Grim Jack
02-24-2015, 03:54 AM
ok. hack machines are dangerous they infect the pc with virus etc. My ant virus alert me, So it is not a safe way.

i will play honestly. I have 2 gold machines and 14 bankers. I am going to complet the silver star bingo and recieve 1700. maybe i buy another banker or a third machine gold. what do you think, folks?

Well I'm glad to hear you're planning to play legit, and your idea sounds solid, but due to your belief that a hack tool is affecting the PVP Tournament standings (whether true or not is irrelevant for this point) you were willing to go rogue and join the dark side. To me, that's still disappointing.

On another note, I've been looking into what some hack tools claim to be able to do: One says it can grant your muts invulnerability and shows a video of damage being given but then shows the hp as unaffected, while most offer unlimited credits and gold. I didn't see any others, not that anything else would be needed I suppose.

Now with your discovery that by downloading one of these things you're actually downloading a virus, wouldn't that mean that the same thing would happen to anyone? If that's true, would the hack actually work? Is there a hack or is it just some person trying to spread viruses for their own personal enjoyment?

I admit I do not know enough about the programming that goes into creating a video game or how a hack works. With that, that's why I started that other thread asking what Kobojo can do/does to try and prevent it. Is there anyone out there who can talk from their computer knowledge as to what can be done to spot/stop hacking?

Master Blaster
02-24-2015, 04:47 AM
Well I'm glad to hear you're planning to play legit, and your idea sounds solid, but due to your belief that a hack tool is affecting the PVP Tournament standings (whether true or not is irrelevant for this point) you were willing to go rogue and join the dark side. To me, that's still disappointing.

On another note, I've been looking into what some hack tools claim to be able to do: One says it can grant your muts invulnerability and shows a video of damage being given but then shows the hp as unaffected, while most offer unlimited credits and gold. I didn't see any others, not that anything else would be needed I suppose.

Now with your discovery that by downloading one of these things you're actually downloading a virus, wouldn't that mean that the same thing would happen to anyone? If that's true, would the hack actually work? Is there a hack or is it just some person trying to spread viruses for their own personal enjoyment?

I admit I do not know enough about the programming that goes into creating a video game or how a hack works. With that, that's why I started that other thread asking what Kobojo can do/does to try and prevent it. Is there anyone out there who can talk from their computer knowledge as to what can be done to spot/stop hacking?

I wish they had a like button option here because that was an excellent post Grim!

[K] Hugo
02-24-2015, 12:00 PM
Why are you guys still debating around cheater in PvP ? As said in a post in page 2, i have confirmation that the top players in the pvp did not cheat to achieve what they did.

Hugo;20719']

Furthermore, the team regularly spend quite some time getting up to date with what claimed to be "cheats that work", and none of them do. The cheat engine works "offline" (not actually connected to the servers) and has not impact on the actual game. Tools and websites that pretend to successfully cheat on MGG are just scams that aim to hack accounts and make money out of players that think that they may work.

As said before, I agree on the fact that the PvP has some flaws, mainly due to the tag system and the points earned relying on difference in levels allowing players to win huge amount of points. The PvP can clearly be improved we all agree on that. Now the team is very well aware of this and is currently working on improvements.

David Deal
02-24-2015, 12:47 PM
^^^^^^^^^clicked like button^^^^^^^^^^

Saccho
02-24-2015, 12:49 PM
2nd good news. It's good sometimes to have some answer even if it's just to say "we'll looking for a solution".

thnaks to Hugo !

Paulo Carvalho
04-01-2015, 03:11 AM
I have a couple definitive solutions for PvP.

I really like how we are given partial clues as to our opponent's team makeup.
But all the strategy is thrown away due to 2 random factors:
1 - Tag Team Attacks
2 - Critical Hits

So do the following changes (not just for PvP, but for the whole game):
Change #1 - Make Tag Team Attacks deal damage as if the Tag Mutant's level = ENEMY team's average level.
Example: Your team's average level is lv20, your Tag friend's Mutant is lv50 and your enemy team's average level is lv15 = your tag friend's mutant counts as lv15.

Change #2 - Make Tag Team Attack visible in the Turn Order gauge, and only becomes available once the Tag Mutant's would normally be able to play according to its speed.
Example:
If your mutants (A, B and C) have speed 7 and your Tag Mutant has speed 3.3, turn order will look like this (ignoring enemies):
A -> B -> C -> A -> B -> C -> Tag Team Attack becomes available -> A -> B -> C
If instead your Tag Mutant has 10 speed, turn order will look like this:
Tag Team Attack becomes available -> A -> B -> C

So your autonorush cannot call Britanny on its first move, because Brittany is too slow. You have to wait a few turns until you can call her.

Alternatively - although not remotely as fun or interesting - at least make Tag Team Attacks deal damage as if the Tag Mutant's speed = Attacking Mutant's speed.
Autonorush calling Brittany before anyone else having a chance to play = broken, because her damage is balanced around the fact that she has 3.3 speed, not 11.

Change #3 - Make Critical strike damage 150% instead of 200% BUT double the base critical strike chance.
This will make critical strikes occur at a more reliable rate, be less devastating, but keep their relative damage per battle.

Change #4 - Make Anti-Critical Boost reduce critical strike damage taken instead of reducing its chance to occur.
This also helps reduce the impact of RNG on battles. Critical Strikes happen more reliably, but are slightly less devastating.

Change #5 - Make opponent swapping free, or remove the feature and present 2-3 opponents at a time, with different relations to your average level: One equal or below; one equal; and one equal or above.

I say this because on one hand, currently opponent swapping is free as long as you exit Tournament, enter some other mode, cancel it and go back to the tournament lobby, and it takes under 5 seconds to do this.

On the other hand, opponent swapping only makes sense because your matchmaking sucks. Make it a little more fair and you don't need such a feature.

[K] Hugo
04-02-2015, 09:47 AM
Hey Paulo, thanks a lot for your implication regarding the PvP, providing interesting suggestions and feedbacks!
I'll make sure to transfer them to the persons who are investigating the changes than can be done!

I confirm you that they are actively working on it :)

john mentex
04-13-2015, 12:09 AM
I ser new threads srarting with this same complain- cheating. Its frustratin to fight against cheaters. Its all in vai.

Buddy Lee
04-15-2015, 02:57 AM
Speaking of cheaters please fix the Tag system. With all these Britany Tags it is just ridiculous.

[K] Hugo
04-15-2015, 09:29 AM
As of today, one cannot say that a cheat is working in the game. We are investigating though and reinforce our security day after day.

Regarding the tag system, and its possible improvements, it is still in discussion. I will personally update you guys about this topic when I have information of course!

Buddy Lee
04-15-2015, 06:23 PM
Thanks Hugo.

john mentex
05-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Everybody is complaining about cheates. Do something kobojo!