PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Add More Rooftops

KostisGouz
02-18-2015, 02:20 PM
I have mentioned that at a previous post. It would be amazing if we could unlock a new area once we bought all of the ones that wre already given. That way, not only will we be able to store more mutants, but also we'll make more credits, which is essential for every advanced player. Thanks for reading and if you have any similar ideas or agree with mine, please be sure to reply and help this suggestion become reality!

David Deal
02-18-2015, 03:06 PM
I'd rather they allow us to increase the storage level of the other compounds first so there is no real difference between a saber and mythic compound first. The rooftop limitation actually helps keep a limit on how much vets can grow past new players which actually is a good thing imho, but I get what you're say

Master Blaster
02-18-2015, 03:40 PM
I have mentioned that at a previous post. It would be amazing if we could unlock a new area once we bought all of the ones that wre already given. That way, not only will we be able to store more mutants, but also we'll make more credits, which is essential for every advanced player. Thanks for reading and if you have any similar ideas or agree with mine, please be sure to reply and help this suggestion become reality!

Thats a great idea, I've wanted more rooftop space for a long time and I've already had to delete one compound when Kobojo introduced the Challenge Hall and now with the Gold Forge coming out it looks like I will have to lose another or just opt to not buy the forge. I need more rooftop space!.

Please Kobojo add another rooftop segment to the game.

Kaiju Possum
02-18-2015, 06:31 PM
The rooftop limitation actually helps keep a limit on how much vets can grow past new players which actually is a good thing imho, but I get what you're say

If that's a consideration, a new space just for non-compound buildings would still be very useful... especially when they're coming out with more. :friendly_wink:

KostisGouz
02-18-2015, 09:44 PM
I'd rather they allow us to increase the storage level of the other compounds first so there is no real difference between a saber and mythic compound first. The rooftop limitation actually helps keep a limit on how much vets can grow past new players which actually is a good thing imho, but I get what you're say

That would really help, because most people won't care about the number of the compounds that they can have now that we can freeze and unfreeze mutants, but they undoubtely need to make an upgrade for Cyber-Saber-Necro, Zoomoprh and Galactic so they can hold more credits.