PDA

View Full Version : Zodiac Box

Kcuf Uoy
02-19-2015, 05:31 PM
"This box contains a Zodiac mutant."

Well thy, Kobojo. I just wasted 500 gold because it seems, its always the same mutant. Can you please tell me why? It does not say it´s a random one, but everyone will assume it´s random.

If I don´t get a refund, I will stop to play this game, as others will as well.

SO annoying. :(

Matthew Sherry
02-19-2015, 05:36 PM
It's very tempting to buy a few zodiac boxes, since the 2500 gold offer came out with it too. But I have some questions
Is it better to wait for Zodiac packs to come out and get 3 guaranteed 1s?
Are the packs always the same? The last one that came out had Cancerina, Geminium and Virgon.
Is that likely to happen again? The wiki says they release 1 a month, which I haven't seen happen so thats probably outdated.

So yeah, any help and advice would be appreciated. Just to note, I'll be buying the x3 gold star pack and probably Buranka anyway so I would only be buying 2 boxes, unless it really is better to buy like 4 or something. I have no Zodiac mutants. I really don't mind waiting and holding onto gold for a better deal on the Zodiacs though.

Kaiju Possum
02-19-2015, 06:29 PM
Well... gave them a shot since I don't have any yet. Bought 3 of them. Two were Aquapunzel (with 3 jackpot tokens and experience jar), 1 was Geminum (didn't watch close with the first one to check how many, but with bronze star and experience something)

Matthew Sherry
02-19-2015, 06:52 PM
Well... gave them a shot since I don't have any yet. Bought 3 of them. Two were Aquapunzel (with 3 jackpot tokens and experience jar), 1 was Geminum (didn't watch close with the first one to check how many, but with bronze star and experience something)
Seems like it's a risk to buy more than 1 and I don't have gold to risk.

Master Blaster
02-19-2015, 08:24 PM
I'm really hoping that Kobojo cycles the Zodiac packs around again with the same mutants in each of the packs. I only need the 3 from the first pack that I wasn't able to buy at the time and there's no way I'm lucky enough to get what I need without spending a small fortune. My luck with Boxes in general is terrible so I'm don't think i'll be trying my luck with anymore Boxes.

Rózsahegyi Lang Ádám
02-19-2015, 10:25 PM
it wasnt the best deal i got 6 cancernia.... waste of 3k gold now. Please give back my gold because you Kobojo misleading us with this "random" zodiac.

Bas Suilen
02-20-2015, 12:20 AM
it wasnt the best deal i got 6 cancernia.... waste of 3k gold now. Please give back my gold because you Kobojo misleading us with this "random" zodiac.
Did you buy 6 or more, cause 6 out of 6 = (1/12)^6 = 0.0000003348..... :disgust:

Anyway random my ass.
Thanks for letting me know, I'm not buying now :culpability:

Matthew Sherry
02-20-2015, 12:57 AM
Bought 1 and a Buranka with the 2500 gold. Got a Taurider, a bronze star and 5 xp jars. Not buying anymore. Seems like a good deal for 500 gold, if you buy 1. Would of preferred 1 of the many from Research 1 but thats what you get with random offers, there is no guaranteed to get what you want.

aceti
02-20-2015, 03:31 AM
hi KOBOJO, bought 3 boxes of zodiacs mutants, in a won a cancernia, but in two of them received tauriders, take me long to join all that gold just waiting for something like that, but I think unfair buy 2 boxes and receive the same mutant as it takes in order to garner as much gold. wanted a solution to this as this is very frustrating that ... thanks

Matthew Sherry
02-20-2015, 03:48 AM
hi KOBOJO, bought 3 boxes of zodiacs mutants, in a won a cancernia, but in two of them received tauriders, take me long to join all that gold just waiting for something like that, but I think unfair buy 2 boxes and receive the same mutant as it takes in order to garner as much gold. wanted a solution to this as this is very frustrating that ... thanks

It says "Random Zodiac mutant", it doesn't say anywhere you are guaranteed to not get duplicates. Don't spend gold unless you are prepared to take a chance.

Saccho
02-20-2015, 06:53 AM
Before I had 5 zodiac. For the price I think it was a good risk to buy one or two : my first was cancernia (good a new one !) so I took a second with 50% chance to get a new one and YEAH : balanza new one to...

Cause I didn't have a lot of zodiac it was a good deal, but now I stop : I prefer to use gold for sure until now i have 7 zodiac.

Frankly Datankly
02-20-2015, 01:24 PM
I started with 0 zodiacs, bought 5, now have exo fish, tau rider, Gemini, ŕammerhead, and prince scorpion. Not as bad deal at all for a $10 sale on gold

Erdagon Faldan
02-20-2015, 01:39 PM
I had 7 of them . Bought 5 boxes and only got two duplicates . Now I'm only missing 2 for a complete set to get Nebulon . Guess I got lucky .

[K] Hugo
02-20-2015, 03:03 PM
Indeed it is random, you may have twice the same but that cannot occur often. It's your call to take the risk, note that the box is "only" 500 Gold while a Zodiac mutant, when they were in the shop, were over 1000 if I remember correctly :)

Abhishek Kumar
02-20-2015, 09:06 PM
the offer is very tempting but also risk is involved here......the times u buy one box the chances reduces at one chance of getting different zodiac

Joe Reis
02-20-2015, 11:34 PM
Plezz Kobojo! plezz, keep these boxs out til the 1st. i get paid on the 27th an i have 0 THATS A BIG FAT UGLY 0!!!!! I MUST MUST GET THAT FOLTING IN HIS GOD CHAIR MUTANT!!!

*blah, sorry for caps, to much to backspace an retype. sue me! but plezz keep them. you'll make soooo much money off just me alone!!! i'll throw 100's at you like its raining!!!!

KEEP IT!!! I LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!

Rózsahegyi Lang Ádám
02-21-2015, 12:18 AM
I was prepared for getting duplicates but 6 out of 6 Cancernia is not really "random", what do you think? I wrote a bug ticket but kobojo said its due to my unluck... What to do now? iam totally unsatisfied

Frankly Datankly
02-21-2015, 12:58 AM
I was prepared for getting duplicates but 6 out of 6 Cancernia is not really "random", what do you think? I wrote a bug ticket but kobojo said its due to my unluck... What to do now? iam totally unsatisfied

It is just bad luck though, I'm sorry it happened and could see myself getting very angry over it. However it is just bad luck, I finally got lucky in this game and got 5 different zodiacs out of 5 boxes (not trying to brag just pointing out the luck factor), at the same time I used 20 silver stars trying to make a silver ROBOT and 4000 gold in the jackpot without a single mutant during mutant weekend so sometimes luck his and others it doesn't

ziggy
02-23-2015, 12:25 AM
Buy one box and dont buy another I got the same box twice in a row and I want my gold back what a rip off im so dissapointed

Frankly Datankly
02-23-2015, 01:23 AM
Buy one box and dont buy another I got the same box twice in a row and I want my gold back what a rip off im so dissapointed

You knew it was chance when you bought them, the boxes even say it is random. It's actually pretty childish to demand a refund because you didn't get what you want. That's like if you got what you wanted and kobojo then demanded the mutant back, grow up and try again its all luck.

Matthew Sherry
02-27-2015, 08:36 PM
Guys its back for a little while. Bought 2, got 1 new one and 1 double. Just 4 more to go now...

Jack Jones
02-28-2015, 04:06 AM
bad luck or good programming....... we will never know! Got banned from support over having a go about the luck element in this game, it would seem alot of people are really unlucky at times in kobojo games........

Saccho
02-28-2015, 06:53 AM
nope for me : statistickly I have more chance to have a double for now. So i prefer to wait to pay more but to be sure to have a new one...