PDA

View Full Version : gold Furnace here for good or for a LIMITED TIME>?

Joe Reis
02-20-2015, 07:12 PM
if anyone could give me some info is the GOLD FURNACE is here for good, or if it is a Limited time offer>? an can you get more then one or can you just have one of each type

any info would be super greatful :)

thank you all very much

Joe XD XD

Howard
02-20-2015, 07:51 PM
if anyone could give me some info is the GOLD FURNACE is here for good, or if it is a Limited time offer>? an can you get more then one or can you just have one of each type

any info would be super greatful :)

thank you all very much

Joe XD XD

It looks like you can get more then 1 (I bought 1 and its still in shop). I dont know if its a limited time or not, but I am assuming its here for good since it is a building.

Joe Reis
02-20-2015, 07:59 PM
It looks like you can get more then 1 (I bought 1 and its still in shop). I dont know if its a limited time or not, but I am assuming its here for good since it is a building.

thats awsome, when i get money i am buy 200$ worth of gold. yes yes, i know i am crazy for spending that much, but 4 years ago i would spend 200 a day for smack. so 200 a month, an 4 years clean & Sober. i think that 200$ is going to a better place for myself i think. an 200$ is chump change.

you can fire away lol

but thank you Howard for the reply lol. i can always count on at least you replying to my comments lol

again thank you

XD XD

Grim Jack
02-20-2015, 08:39 PM
First off, major congrats for staying clean and sober. HUGE success! Keep it going my friend.

While most people will probably agree, $200 for gold buildings is crazy, if you believe you'll be playing for more than 4 months it will be worth it in the long run!

Howard
02-20-2015, 09:00 PM
I myself am waiting/hoping for another 1300+1700 gold sale; then I can buy a bunch of furnaces

Joe Reis
02-20-2015, 09:14 PM
I myself am waiting/hoping for another 1300+1700 gold sale; then I can buy a bunch of furnaces

me too, the last one kicked butt lol. i had almost 15k in gold. but i am very picky what Mutant i buy, but its got to always be gold. an evil/creepy/EPIC looking. but i am with you budd, next 1,200-1,700 gold sale i am spending HUGE!!! lol

Joe Reis
02-20-2015, 09:20 PM
First off, major congrats for staying clean and sober. HUGE success! Keep it going my friend.

While most people will probably agree, $200 for gold buildings is crazy, if you believe you'll be playing for more than 4 months it will be worth it in the long run!

oh i am for sure budd. thank you for the Props for the clean time. an ya 200 is alot, but its a month. not everyday or every week. just every month. an that gold would last me along time, because i dont use the slots *jackpot* i spend on one mutants an gold mutants. but i lost alot of Mutants from the game crashing an lossing stuff.

i DONT HAVE ANY of the zodic mutants, an with them out now. i get paid next friday. or i would have that EPIC floting in his chair mutant!!!!!

i hope they come out again sometime soon, but since its out now. it wont be out for along time now. so i am playing my other game. i cant look at the shop an be like i need those/ I MUST HAVE THOSE!!! an ya cant get them.... its depressing lol

but again thank you my friend :)

have a great weekend XD XD

john mentex
02-21-2015, 03:31 PM
How much coins is needed for producing gold for 48 hours?

Master Blaster
02-21-2015, 04:40 PM
I bought 4 large Gold Furnace's yesterday so it looks like you can buy as many as you can afford, I could buy 4 more but that would deplete my Gold supply and I still want to have gold for new mutants and hopefully Kobojo will be cycling the Zodiac packs again before I run out. I will only need a couple of mutants more after I get the Zodiac's to complete all my Bingo cards.

Kobojo, Please put Makeli & GG back in the shop, Hopefully for Credits.

Howard
02-21-2015, 06:39 PM
How much coins is needed for producing gold for 48 hours?

As far as Im concerned, it does not cost credits to produce gold.

I bought 4 large Gold Furnace's yesterday so it looks like you can buy as many as you can afford, I could buy 4 more but that would deplete my Gold supply and I still want to have gold for new mutants and hopefully Kobojo will be cycling the Zodiac packs again before I run out. I will only need a couple of mutants more after I get the Zodiac's to complete all my Bingo cards.

Kobojo, Please put Makeli & GG back in the shop, Hopefully for Credits.

Mekali is a PvP mutant, and should be availabe at some point in the near future as a prize. I actually believe Mekali will be in the next PvP; as she usually comes after Crypt Wraith (I noticed there is a pattern, give or take a couple switches)

GG on the other hand, I don't know.

john mentex
02-21-2015, 07:53 PM

Mekali is a PvP mutant, and should be availabe at some point in the near future as a prize. I actually believe Mekali will be in the next PvP; as she usually comes after Crypt Wraith (I noticed there is a pattern, give or take a couple switches)

Thanks Howard. I thought it as like the heal machine.

Master Blaster
02-21-2015, 08:15 PM

Thank you for the information Howard, That is very good news. Mekali (Gold) appears to be a really good mutant that I would like to try in my defense team and I missed my opportunity to get GG in the shop when he was available for 10 million credits and have been waiting for what seems like forever for another opportunity to buy it and my attempt to get him even after spending 87 million credits in the Legendary mystery box sale failed.
Guess I'll just keep waiting..

Howard
02-21-2015, 08:31 PM
Thank you for the information Howard, That is very good news. Mekali (Gold) appears to be a really good mutant that I would like to try in my defense team and I missed my opportunity to get GG in the shop when he was available for 10 million credits and have been waiting for what seems like forever for another opportunity to buy it and my attempt to get him even after spending 87 million credits in the Legendary mystery box sale failed.
Guess I'll just keep waiting..

Funny enough, I have 2 bronze Galactic Guardiens in my inventory from mystery boxes. I dont recall it being 10 million; when i bought mine before the boxes, it cost me 700 gold

Master Blaster
02-21-2015, 09:17 PM
Funny enough, I have 2 bronze Galactic Guardiens in my inventory from mystery boxes. I dont recall it being 10 million; when i bought mine before the boxes, it cost me 700 gold

I'm sure that I just didn't express myself well enough, It was awhile ago when they had the 7 million in credits mystery box on sale. That's when I spent so many credits only to get one mutant that I needed (Battle Toad) and the rest were duplicates of what I already had while my friend on the other hand bought 3 boxs and got everything I was hoping for. He laughed and laughed..!

Matthew Sherry
02-21-2015, 09:25 PM
Whats best to buy? As many of the 3k gold one as you can? Is it even worth buying the one for 1.2k?

Howard
02-21-2015, 09:25 PM
I'm sure that I just didn't express myself well enough, It was awhile ago when they had the 7 million in credits mystery box on sale. That's when I spent so many credits only to get one mutant that I needed (Battle Toad) and the rest were duplicates of what I already had while my friend on the other hand bought 3 boxs and got everything I was hoping for. He laughed and laughed..!

I remember same thing for me, but the box before that. The research 2 box that cost I think was 750 gold. I bought 15 boxes hoping to get a Dezinger. In the end no dezinger and only 2 mutants I didnt have lol

Eventually the next set of boxes I got lucky, getting a dezinger, commander ender, and ghost killer without too much duplicates

Whats best to buy? As many of the 3k gold one as you can? Is it even worth buying the one for 1.2k?

I personally am getting only 3k ones. They net you 50 gold every 2 days, the 1.2k one net you 20 gold every 2 days. They both take 120 days to break even. I would focus on the 3k ones, and only get then 1.2k ones for the small spaces left in your rooftop that cant fit the 3k one.

Matthew Sherry
02-21-2015, 10:05 PM
Yeah that makes sense. I just need to wait till I have an excess of 3k gold. I don't want to be without incase something I need for Bingo comes up for cheap, like a Zodiac pack.

Update: So I bought 2 of the Furnaces. Gonna let them tick over for the 120 days then buy another and keep doing that. Seems like the smartest thing to do? Just keep making bigger and bigger stacks of gold.

Soundlover
02-26-2015, 11:46 AM
I bought the 3000gold building, 50 in two days I think. Got my first 50 yesterday. Planning on buying the other building this week. Buying this building is better than buying mutants so in future you can stop spending real money on gold with the supply from this buildings.

David Deal
02-26-2015, 01:46 PM
That's the plan sound, I'm on my 4th gold furnace. Once you get about 10 it becomes very easy to let them do the work to buy new ones. I'm planning on having 24 total furnaces and 4 forges when it's all said and done.

Howard
02-26-2015, 02:47 PM
That's the plan sound, I'm on my 4th gold furnace. Once you get about 10 it becomes very easy to let them do the work to buy new ones. I'm planning on having 24 total furnaces and 4 forges when it's all said and done.

Dang, 24 will be a lot; thats like 1200 gold every 2 days.

I just got 2 yesterday making 3; I still have 10k left and tempted to buy more; but don't like letting my gold get too low in the case of mutant releases. I regret buying 7 bankers a while ago; could have gotten 3 or 4 more furnaces.

My plan for now is to have 10 furnaces, a however many forges to fit the remaining area. Though I would like to aim for 19, or 28 (each compound fits 9).

David Deal
02-26-2015, 03:24 PM
Yeah I guess it's a choice I like bankers for leveling since they scale overtime vs furnaces/forges are static even if you can buy more with them. Getting where your credit generation is high lets you evo and pl while the gold creation lets you play more effectively especially for free. I love having my banker setup and don't see myself killing compounds for forges anytime soon.

Howard
02-26-2015, 06:53 PM
I caved and bought another furnace; only because there was a small space left on my rooftop after rearranging and it was bothering me. (and I want to try to stay on par with David Deal :p)

The smaller mythic compound will eventually get replaced by 6 more furnaces. So 200 gold per 2 days; 1 furnace per month.

David Deal
02-26-2015, 08:28 PM
My layout right now... What's the x3 mythic compound credit limit?1384

Howard
02-26-2015, 08:34 PM
I don't know what the limit is, since it is being built and won't show me.

Either way, a small compound is better then a blank spot.

I also noticed that when I get another 3 furnace, I can shrink the compound to the smallest. After that I'll have to get rid of that compound for good.

David Deal
02-26-2015, 08:56 PM
Let me know when you gets a chance I'm playing different layout ideas in the future, but I can't take a major max credit hit

Bas Suilen
02-26-2015, 09:03 PM
But if you guys get so much gold and so many credits, there isn't a whole lot to go for. Doesn't it make the game boring?

David Deal
02-26-2015, 10:14 PM
PvP is really the focus at that point so it's more about evo and collecting the best mutant teams from there on forward. I don't consider being that bored till evo 100 when I think it'll be kinda slow compared to where most of the community is. I'm only 45 so I got awhile, like a little over a year by my credit generation and cost to level I think.

Master Blaster
02-26-2015, 11:50 PM
I regret buying 7 bankers a while ago; could have gotten 3 or 4 more furnaces.

I'm having some regrets myself about buying 14 bankers but who knew they were gonna come out with Gold Forges, They have a lot more better sales on Gold for Leveling up your evo then credits. Its going to cost me 116 million credits (non sale price) to go from evo 61 to 62 and the cost just keeps on rising with evo purchase.
The Gold per level cost seems to be Capped at 3000 (non sale price) with decent sales percentages compared to credits, 50% off with credits is rare.
I bought 4 Forges with the intent to buy 1 more forge every month with the gold created. Now if I can only stick to the plan :fat: i'll be in good shape for the future.

Matthew Sherry
02-27-2015, 01:24 AM
I'm having some regrets myself about buying 14 bankers but who knew they were gonna come out with Gold Forges, They have a lot more better sales on Gold for Leveling up your evo then credits. Its going to cost me 116 million credits (non sale price) to go from evo 61 to 62 and the cost just keeps on rising with evo purchase.
The Gold per level cost seems to be Capped at 3000 (non sale price) with decent sales percentages compared to credits, 50% off with credits is rare.
I bought 4 Forges with the intent to buy 1 more forge every month with the gold created. Now if I can only stick to the plan :fat: i'll be in good shape for the future.

I bought 2 and thats what I'm planning. 6k gold in 2 months, 3k for the forge, 3k for idk, Zodiacs?

Howard
02-27-2015, 01:47 AM
I bought 2 and thats what I'm planning. 6k gold in 2 months, 3k for the forge, 3k for idk, Zodiacs?

2 furnaces will get you 6k cold in 4 months :p

Matthew Sherry
02-27-2015, 02:36 AM
2 furnaces will get you 6k cold in 4 months :p

Derp. Yes thats what I meant. Getting ahead of myself. It will net me 3k in 2 months though so I can get a new forge then.

Bas Suilen
02-27-2015, 12:09 PM
PvP is really the focus at that point so it's more about evo and collecting the best mutant teams from there on forward. I don't consider being that bored till evo 100 when I think it'll be kinda slow compared to where most of the community is. I'm only 45 so I got awhile, like a little over a year by my credit generation and cost to level I think.
I think the PvP is way more boring because of X27 and overpowered Brittney/Buranka tags. And just about everybody uses 1 or 2 X27 and a buranka/Brittney/X27 etc as their defence team.
Before that I saw a lot more variety. Now you just know putting a necro in your team is a big mistake.

Oh well, I still have a long way to go. I'm currently on EVO 37 and planning to go to 40 and getting more gold Furnaces.

David Deal
02-27-2015, 02:42 PM
Yeah true, I've found some ways to make it more fun for me, but I know what you're say. As much as I appreciate the additions to the game, leaving pvp broke just doesn't feel right when it's really the end game for most of us. Supra and mega are just something to do that we have to grind evos for which again leaves pvp as the only fun thing to do. That, and it's the only game mode that rewards investing in all of the new mutants because it takes the most strategy.

Howard
02-27-2015, 03:03 PM
Let me know when you gets a chance I'm playing different layout ideas in the future, but I can't take a major max credit hit

the 3x mystic compound holds 80k credits

David Deal
02-27-2015, 08:09 PM
the 3x mystic compound holds 80k credits

Wow half... That sux