PDA

View Full Version : My New Problems

Larry Larsson
02-20-2015, 10:52 PM
Hi again guys,
Thanks for adding more levels, but their so hard I can't finish them without a strong (Britney) tag partner.
Especially the second level of the second city.
My mutants are only up to 34, do I need to get a load of credits, and raise them all up to 50?

Also, I used up all my gold buying bronze Alien and Bronze beast. Will I have the same problem when I change them up to Silver?
Again, great game.

God Bless,
Larry

Howard
02-20-2015, 11:02 PM
Hi again guys,
Thanks for adding more levels, but their so hard I can't finish them without a strong (Britney) tag partner.
Especially the second level of the second city.
My mutants are only up to 34, do I need to get a load of credits, and raise them all up to 50?

Also, I used up all my gold buying bronze Alien and Bronze beast. Will I have the same problem when I change them up to Silver?
Again, great game.

God Bless,
Larry

Even at 50, it will be very difficult. I am on 4th area of mega, and the mutants your up against are almost evo 100. I am evo 40 and sometimes I need to use 1 or 2 tags.

The Buranka boss expect to be using 5 or 6 tags in that match.

Monogenes like alien and beast are very rare, you will either have to get really lucky or pay gold.

Grim Jack
02-21-2015, 03:51 AM
I'm EVO 50 and made it through Supra using my best tags. Yes, Buranka took 5 very strong Buck tags to defeat.

I stopped Mega after getting the Challenge Tokens, and I had to re-tag 1/2 the time.