PDA

View Full Version : How is your campaign going?

Howard
02-21-2015, 06:06 AM
Due to the success of my "How is your bingo going?" (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?5641-How-is-your-bingo-going) and David Deal's What did you do with your rooftop? (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?5645-What-did-you-do-with-your-rooftop) discussions, I decided to make another.

It is awesome getting views from other members, knowing their progress, and even getting tips and ideas.

So, how is your campaign going?

For me, I am in Mega Nu New Delhi Stage 4. The new campaign has been quite difficult, oft times in Mega I need to use a tag a second time; occasionally a 3rd. I have been using a lot of mythics for both divisions; 70% of my Supra fights were 2 or 3 Burankas.

This thread is not meant for complaints or raves; just some nice discussion and advice on the campaign (new and old)

If you are posting looking for advice on a certain stage, it will help if you include the mutants you are up against, so your helper(s) do not have to look for them in game each time.

Grim Jack
02-21-2015, 06:39 AM
I'm EVO 50 and made it through Supra with lots of strong tags. The exception being Stage 3 Chernobyl Boss Buranka. I needed 4 re-tags, basically tag with every attack, to beat him.

Mega on the other hand was not designed for an EVO 50 to beat with just strong tags. 1/2 the time I needed to re-tag. I finished the 5th stage, Shanghai, because I wanted the Challenge Tokens. But since then, even re-tagging didn't get me the win in the first fight of 6th stage.

I've stopped trying and will come back to it after 2-3 more EVO sales. ;)

Matthew Sherry
02-21-2015, 07:40 AM
I'm at evo 20(I missed the last evo sale because of buying Tinker Blade) and I'm stuck on the Planet Cleaner boss of the Delta Division. I have a Gold Techno Taoist and Space Princess, but my only other powerful Mythic is Oriax...I have no Gold Necro gene mutants. Ever since the abilities were added the Alien and Planet Cleaner bosses have become incredibly tough. Even with the Mythic debuff from level my level 20 Techno Taoist, lvl 18 Space Princess and Oriax, it still manages to 1 shot my mutants every time, just because of the boost.

Thinking about breeding my Lich Lock to gold to try help get past it, that thing has a ton of health for something that fast. I do have a gold Buranka now, might be worth getting that to 20 just to try get past the Planet Cleaner, it would be better than my Oriax at least.

I just cleared Detroit Rock City in Omega. I have the mutants to start on Mexicoplis but I've been spending all my campaign passes clearing that damn "Kill 75 Galactics" challenge. That and leveling up my double gene mutants to get some of them to Silver to breed more Gold Legends.

So what are the rewards of the Mega Division guys? The rewards you posted from Supra were awesome, hope the Mega ones are too.

Howard
02-21-2015, 08:13 AM
I'm at evo 20(I missed the last evo sale because of buying Tinker Blade) and I'm stuck on the Planet Cleaner boss of the Delta Division. I have a Gold Techno Taoist and Space Princess, but my only other powerful Mythic is Oriax...I have no Gold Necro gene mutants. Ever since the abilities were added the Alien and Planet Cleaner bosses have become incredibly tough. Even with the Mythic debuff from level my level 20 Techno Taoist, lvl 18 Space Princess and Oriax, it still manages to 1 shot my mutants every time, just because of the boost.

Thinking about breeding my Lich Lock to gold to try help get past it, that thing has a ton of health for something that fast. I do have a gold Buranka now, might be worth getting that to 20 just to try get past the Planet Cleaner, it would be better than my Oriax at least.

I just cleared Detroit Rock City in Omega. I have the mutants to start on Mexicoplis but I've been spending all my campaign passes clearing that damn "Kill 75 Galactics" challenge. That and leveling up my double gene mutants to get some of them to Silver to breed more Gold Legends.

So what are the rewards of the Mega Division guys? The rewards you posted from Supra were awesome, hope the Mega ones are too.

The reward for mega is exactly the same as supra, except for the last stage. Supra at the last stage you unlock Mega division, whereas in Mega that stage gives you 2000 gold

Matthew Sherry
02-21-2015, 08:19 AM
You'd think the rewards would be y'know, more than Supra but ok. 2k extra gold is pretty nice tho. Man I really need to open up the rest of my roof and start credit farming. I have a ton of XP boosts and campaign passes stored just waiting for that.

So is it worth breeding a second gold Buranka? I just bought one. I don't mean right now, but in the long run.

Howard
02-21-2015, 09:16 AM
You'd think the rewards would be y'know, more than Supra but ok. 2k extra gold is pretty nice tho. Man I really need to open up the rest of my roof and start credit farming. I have a ton of XP boosts and campaign passes stored just waiting for that.

So is it worth breeding a second gold Buranka? I just bought one. I don't mean right now, but in the long run.

I myself have 3 Burankas; though mostly due to it being my tag. I had to make another one after a while since I got a lot of new legendaries, then another one due to having gold bingo done. I just didnt want the risk of having a bad tag.

Other then that, it is fairly useful in having 3. In mega campaign, I busted through most of it with either 3 burankas, and 2 buranka and 1 Bazzinger. Mythics are extremely useful in campaign.

Matthew Sherry
02-21-2015, 09:24 AM
I myself have 3 Burankas; though mostly due to it being my tag. I had to make another one after a while since I got a lot of new legendaries, then another one due to having gold bingo done. I just didnt want the risk of having a bad tag.

Other then that, it is fairly useful in having 3. In mega campaign, I busted through most of it with either 3 burankas, and 2 buranka and 1 Bazzinger. Mythics are extremely useful in campaign.

What about weaknesses? Is Buranka just faster than most of what you fight? Or is your evo that much higher.

Howard
02-21-2015, 09:32 AM
What about weaknesses? Is Buranka just faster than most of what you fight? Or is your evo that much higher.

My evo is much lower then the campaign mutants (I am only evo 40).

Buranka has decent speed, and can spread attack. Spread attack damage is half of the damage of single attack, BUT there are 2 mutants to attack. Lets take Buck for example, and his single attack is 10 damage to 1 mutant. His multi-attack is 5 (half of 10) to all 3 mutants; making 15 damage total.

If you have 3 bucks, and each buck attacks each mutant, it will be 10 damage to each of the 3 mutants. If all of them do multiattacks, it does 15 damage to each mutant.

Buranka is a mythic mutant, so decreases the damage of the opponent. Along with decent speed and health to back it up. Switching it up with 1 Bazzinger (also mythic) with single attack can be useful to increase damage done by you and to target a specific mutant.

Boss battles also become easy, as they will do very little damage. There are times when mutants only do 0-100 damage.

Jack Jones
02-21-2015, 09:37 AM
Please Sir can i have some more? (begging bowl held out)........ i seem to have run out of missions again :eagerness: Took time and planning but i do have a few ppl with +100 evo's and one with a very useful buck tag. I did have to re use tags on some mission, like the big buranka bosses.

Howard
02-21-2015, 09:42 AM
Please Sir can i have some more? (begging bowl held out)........ i seem to have run out of missions again :eagerness: Took time and planning but i do have a few ppl with +100 evo's and one with a very useful buck tag. I did have to re use tags on some mission, like the big buranka bosses.

Plus the fact youre evo 58...

Jack Jones
02-21-2015, 01:10 PM
Howard trust me evo 58 is nothing on some of those like the buranka bosses, just had to take a hit on the gold and use koi's tag 3 or 4 times

Master Blaster
02-21-2015, 04:52 PM
I put the Campaigns on hold till I can level up all of my mutants even the my new Gold mutants that I got completing the Gold bingo card so I've been using my tags and CMP's on that. I was on Neo Paris 3rd fight when I started leveling up everyone and it just takes so long to do now but when I am finished I will never have to worry about my tag getting taken over again so its well worth it in my opinion.
I am looking forward to starting the campaigns again, Kobojo did a great job on them and Like Jack Jones said "evo 58 is nothing on some of those".

Howard
02-21-2015, 06:44 PM
Howard trust me evo 58 is nothing on some of those like the buranka bosses, just had to take a hit on the gold and use koi's tag 3 or 4 times

Yea I know, but the rest is a bit easier. Buranka boss is OP and I had to you Koi 5 times in Mega Buranka. Used X27-X27-Star Trooper (apparently star trooper only gets in 1 attack against that Buranka boss; Supra it had 2)

I put the Campaigns on hold till I can level up all of my mutants even the my new Gold mutants that I got completing the Gold bingo card so I've been using my tags and CMP's on that. I was on Neo Paris 3rd fight when I started leveling up everyone and it just takes so long to do now but when I am finished I will never have to worry about my tag getting taken over again so its well worth it in my opinion.
I am looking forward to starting the campaigns again, Kobojo did a great job on them and Like Jack Jones said "evo 58 is nothing on some of those".

I have been taking campaign a bit slow too; I have about 3 or 4 really strong tags, which I use to (hopefully) advance a couple fights in campaign. Rest of the time I am training my gold bingo mutants.

Master Blaster
02-21-2015, 08:45 PM
I have been taking campaign a bit slow too; I have about 3 or 4 really strong tags, which I use to (hopefully) advance a couple fights in campaign. Rest of the time I am training my gold bingo mutants.

I've been really lucky and have gotten most of the monster tags as friends now but its still so hard to get through levels like this
Neo Paris 3rd fight
I'm starting to wonder just how hard Mega Division is going to be,
Look forward to finding out.

Howard
02-21-2015, 09:17 PM
I've been really lucky and have gotten most of the monster tags as friends now but its still so hard to get through levels like this
Neo Paris 3rd fight
I'm starting to wonder just how hard Mega Division is going to be,
Look forward to finding out.

Yes, speedsters also give me trouble, I remember this exact fight was extremely difficult, and with good tags I was still losing. You will need a really strong brit tag for this

I think the mutants I used for this were: Horus, Azuria, Nebulus or Buranka, Buranka, Azuria or Buranka x3 with a strong brit tag. Its really hard to remember. All I remember is Curse ability is your best friend,

Maybe Tengu can help too

Master Blaster
02-21-2015, 09:28 PM
Jeff Thompson's tag made short work of them. :eagerness:

Howard
02-21-2015, 10:01 PM
Jeff Thompson's tag made short work of them. :eagerness:

Fair warning, in mega (at least for me) there were a few fights where I needed 2 Jeff tags!

Matthew Sherry
02-21-2015, 10:03 PM
Don't you guys think that the fact you need to rely so heavily on tags(especially Buranka/Brit) that it might be a bit much?

Also, that Halloween Sentry looks AWESOME. I need it.

Master Blaster
02-21-2015, 10:32 PM
Fair warning, in mega (at least for me) there were a few fights where I needed 2 Jeff tags!

I have no doubt that if Supra is this hard that Mega is going to be twice as hard, Hope I have some gold left (or rather enough gold left) to complete it in a reasonable time frame.

B.T.W. Does anyone know if that "SUPRAMAN" is going to be in the shop? Its a Definite buy and try for me.

Don't you guys think that the fact you need to rely so heavily on tags(especially Buranka/Brit) that it might be a bit much?

Also, that Halloween Sentry looks AWESOME. I need it.

I've thought that in the past Matthew and in fact I resisted filling up my FB friends list with a bunch of people that I didn't know but after I got halfway through the Omega Division on my own I gave in because I needed more then one friend who played. I even thought they should change the name Player vs Player to Player vs Players after I tried to play without tags. lol
So I just resigned myself to playing with tags instead of solo.

I like the Halloween skin on the Sentry myself and although I don't have it the Azuria that came out in another pack also lookers awesome.

Jack Jones
02-22-2015, 02:26 AM
Matthew..... my most reliable tag was Koi Koikun and his buck tag..... not a brit or buranka tag. I guess my point is the best tag i had was not a Brit tag........... just saying

Adam John
02-22-2015, 02:31 AM
I'm on the Boss Fight for the Beta Division in Mexicopolis. So far Campaign has been going well considering my newness to the game.

I don't have enough high level Cyber or Galactic mutants, so the level 65 Zoomorph has been tough to beat. Trying to finish him off without any tags. In the meantime, just leveling up more of my mutants to my max Evo level!

Howard
02-22-2015, 04:17 AM
Matthew..... my most reliable tag was Koi Koikun and his buck tag..... not a brit or buranka tag. I guess my point is the best tag i had was not a Brit tag........... just saying

My favourite tag is probably Jeffs Buranka, Koikois buck has been especially useful in campaigns Buranka boss. My top 3 tags are probably Jeff, Koikoi, and Ronnie M.

I'm on the Boss Fight for the Beta Division in Mexicopolis. So far Campaign has been going well considering my newness to the game.

I don't have enough high level Cyber or Galactic mutants, so the level 65 Zoomorph has been tough to beat. Trying to finish him off without any tags. In the meantime, just leveling up more of my mutants to my max Evo level!

Good of you to be smart and level up all your mutants; you are on the right track

Master Blaster
02-22-2015, 08:27 AM
My favourite tag is probably Jeff, Koikoi, and Ronnie M.

All three great tags, I'll just acknowledge my first monster tag who took me in when I was just a young pup!
Killer-orange Kuhn

(When I say monster, I mean huge)

Jack Jones
02-22-2015, 04:37 PM
Howard try Arthur Morch......... pretty awesome Brit tag evo140 ish

Howard
02-22-2015, 05:28 PM

I'll look for him; I've been referred to many people, but that all seem to be full.

Anyways, I just beat mega Nu New Delhi. I needed 2 Orange tags for stage 8, and 1 Ronnie M for the boss (just for the first wave; actual boss did not need a tag)

Master Blaster
02-22-2015, 05:30 PM

I've sent him (Crazy Viking) a FR awhile back but he hasn't accepted it yet. I've seen his tag used on youtube before and it wrecks whoever its used on. Devastating!

David Deal
02-23-2015, 02:32 PM
I'm just using my credit regen to stock up on credits and get to 62 before going into supra. I'm try ing to pl my guys at that point and calculated ill be making 1M credits an hour (once all of them are 62) which should make getting all of my mutants to along the way waaaaaaaay easier. Then just have to figure out the best supra spot to level once I'm there.

Howard
03-30-2015, 02:47 PM
Woot! I just beat Mega Division Neo Paris. Now onto Greater Cairo and I finish Campaign.

ZettaX
03-30-2015, 03:13 PM
I'm stuck on uh... Omega 7-4, the lv62 Martian Marauder + lv62 Dead Bot. Any advice? (evo 27)

Howard
03-31-2015, 08:33 PM
I remember being stuck on that one too at a point.

You best bet is it use Saber or Necro first genes. Marauder and Dead bot are Saber, Galactic, Necro, Cyber so at best they can do +25% damage to you. Their primary genes they have are Saber and Cyber, so I would use your second gene as Beast and Galactic.

Basically the mutants I recommend using are:
Saber-Beast
Saber-Galactic
Necro-Beast
Necro-Galactic

These can work too, but you will only get +25 bonus damage
Saber-Cyber
Saber- Necro
Necro-Cyber

Deadbot and Marauder are fairly fast, So I would use 1 mutant that is faster then them, and the other 2 have to either be faster, or slower, but nothing less then 4.17 speed

Also, a good tag helps 2, know what tag your using, and unless it is a strong brit or buranka (if brit, target dead bot, if buranka, target Marauder), use a strong tank tag instead. See if someone has a geniryuko or something and hopefully beat 1 of the mutants before they attack.

Anyways, I now just the final fight left in campaign.

ZettaX
03-31-2015, 09:18 PM
Thanks, I'll have to get new some new gold mutants then.

Good luck yourself with the final fight

Aon Sutrisnom
04-01-2015, 02:53 AM
aw... i think i still stuck in bunraka,..... well since i dont have any strong tag and enough gold ... i couldn't make it ... poor me XD :chargrined:

Howard
04-20-2015, 03:46 AM
aw... i think i still stuck in bunraka,..... well since i dont have any strong tag and enough gold ... i couldn't make it ... poor me XD :chargrined:

You will need a strong buck Maurice tag, and use it a lot of times.

Also, I finally beat campaign. It took me 5 buck tags.

Matthew Sherry
04-20-2015, 05:58 AM
You will need a strong buck Maurice tag, and use it a lot of times.

Also, I finally beat campaign. It took me 5 buck tags.
Wat. That's insane. What the hell took that many smacks from a Buck tag? And probably a stupidly high evo Buck tag too.

Personally I finally got around to wrapping up the Delta division. Once the next evo sale comes around hopefully I'll get enough levels to push through the rest of the Omega division. After that from the sounds of it I'll have to go search out people with massive Buck, Buranka and Britney tags to have a hope of making any progress with Supra and Mega. That or spend a year hoarding gold and credits just for evo sales :/

Howard
04-20-2015, 03:45 PM
Wat. That's insane. What the hell took that many smacks from a Buck tag? And probably a stupidly high evo Buck tag too.

Personally I finally got around to wrapping up the Delta division. Once the next evo sale comes around hopefully I'll get enough levels to push through the rest of the Omega division. After that from the sounds of it I'll have to go search out people with massive Buck, Buranka and Britney tags to have a hope of making any progress with Supra and Mega. That or spend a year hoarding gold and credits just for evo sales :/

It was a 2 wave boss. dont know the level, but 87.6 HP Anubis and 59.9k HP Horus. I have a buck tag at about evo 120

David Deal
04-20-2015, 09:20 PM
I'm just waiting till I have evo 60 to beat that boss I'm getting a evo a week, so 7 weeks to go. I figure at that my 2 star troopers and either alien or rakk going after it. Still need a good saber tag which sucks.

If that doesn't work I'm going to use my fast cyber/saber combos to go after him.

Bas Suilen
04-20-2015, 10:13 PM
I'm just waiting till I have evo 60 to beat that boss I'm getting a evo a week, so 7 weeks to go. I figure at that my 2 star troopers and either alien or rakk going after it. Still need a good saber tag which sucks.
A saber tag that sucks? I got a 41 Evo X27.... does it fits the job?

Soon I'll have a 41/42 thor. Deals around 10K damage I think.

Howard
04-21-2015, 03:42 AM

If that doesn't work I'm going to use my fast cyber/saber combos to go after him.

I used 2 X27 and a zombat (trooper, battletoad, etc all work too). I just kept using tags and didnt take any damage myselfé

A saber tag that sucks? I got a 41 Evo X27.... does it fits the job?

Soon I'll have a 41/42 thor. Deals around 10K damage I think.

David Dead is refering to the process of finding a strong saber tag; which is quite rare, as everyone has britany.

Idealy you want something that hits for over 20k

Tim Quey
06-01-2015, 01:59 AM
I wonder how difficult it would be to finish Mega Division if there were no tags allowed to have spread attacks in the campaigns? It would make things much, much more difficult, but I think most players would use speedsters and just pay the gold for good single attack tags to be used multiple times (much moreso than is done now).

Thoughts?

Howard
06-01-2015, 02:44 PM
I wonder how difficult it would be to finish Mega Division if there were no tags allowed to have spread attacks in the campaigns? It would make things much, much more difficult, but I think most players would use speedsters and just pay the gold for good single attack tags to be used multiple times (much moreso than is done now).

Thoughts?

I think it depends on the fight; sometimes it is more beneficial for a single attack. But no worries, spread attacks are staying in PvE/campaign

Ashik Rafeek
06-01-2015, 05:36 PM
I have Completed the Campaigns before a Month. It was Really Exciting to PLay the Campaign Really Liked it .. :)

David Deal
06-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Decided to go in early so almost to Mega now at 56 (thanks Howard for the tag).

Howard
06-05-2015, 02:01 AM
Decided to go in early so almost to Mega now at 56 (thanks Howard for the tag).

NP, (youre referring to my GG right). Working on evo upping. Though my tag is not nearly as strong as others :p

David Deal
06-05-2015, 04:36 PM
NP, (youre referring to my GG right). Working on evo upping. Though my tag is not nearly as strong as others :p

Yeah, gg. I needed saber to get past buranka. I'm almost at a new furnace every 4 days, so I'm gonna Evo blast really soon

Bas Suilen
06-05-2015, 08:27 PM
Yeah, gg. I needed saber to get past buranka. I'm almost at a new furnace every 4 days, so I'm gonna Evo blast really soon
I've seen it. I just counted 28 furnaces.
I only got 5 :P
I'm still in the Supra devision 4/9.
I want to finish them but I don't have a Buranka yet.

Howard
06-06-2015, 06:04 AM

I am closing in on my goal of 30 furnaces. Don't know if I should evo blast once I do, or keep buying furnaces.

Fadi Brahem
06-06-2015, 09:07 AM
anyone did defeated the man that rides a horse in the compaign?

Howard
06-08-2015, 02:21 PM
anyone did defeated the man that rides a horse in the compaign?

Use a strong britany tag on the first wave
Can't remember what I used to fight Louis, but use tank mutants of over 4.35 speed, along with mutants with curse ability and a gene with cyber or galactic. Like Dezinger. Buranka works too. You can also use shield mutants too.