PDA

View Full Version : What is with all the "no tag" PVP fights when I'm attacked?

Neil Law
02-21-2015, 08:11 PM
I've got lots of tag partners setup but when I go look at the fight summary the majority of the fights didn't bring in a tag. Did the rules change here?

Howard
02-21-2015, 08:29 PM
I've got lots of tag partners setup but when I go look at the fight summary the majority of the fights didn't bring in a tag. Did the rules change here?

When you are looking at the tag listed when you are defending (when they attack you), the picture is the tag that they used.

The being said, sometimes there is a bug and it shows now tag. I have confirmed this when I attacked a friend, they asked how did I beat them without a tag, but in actuality I did use one against them.

Neil Law
02-21-2015, 08:39 PM
Sorry, that doesn't make any sense as all the pictures are of my tags - I doubt if all these people share the same tags as I do. Also, when I just went back a lot that were showing no tag now have tags. I think it is just a display bug.

Master Blaster
02-21-2015, 08:59 PM

If you are talking about the tag you see in the "Fight Summery" (in the PvP screen) then those are your tags buddy. The picture on the left displays the profile picture of the person who came in and attacked you and the picture on the right side is your friends profile picture (tag) who who came in to defend you. All the pictures on the left=Attacker, All pictures on right=Your Tags (thats why they are all your friends)
Hope this clears things up, If not, Sorry I tried.

LOL,
A friend sent me this picture in IM a few months ago with a message that read "Thank you for saving me from you"
Wonder what the odds are on this happening.
I've heard of it happening a couple times but it has to be rare.

Neil Law
02-21-2015, 09:22 PM
My issue was more that there were so many "no tag" fights when I had lots of tags available. But, as your last picture shows, there are obviously bugs in what is displayed so you can't really count on it.

Your previous description is what I expected.

Master Blaster
02-21-2015, 09:36 PM
My issue was more that there were so many "no tag" fights when I had lots of tags available. But, as your last picture shows, there are obviously bugs in what is displayed so you can't really count on it.

Your previous description is what I expected.

If the picture on the right is a telephone receiver with no picture of your friends tag then that means you got beat before your tag was able to be used. With all the monster Britany tags out there this happens a lot.
The picture that I posted above is just that the AI randomly chose me as my friends tag, its no bug, It's just rare.