PDA

View Full Version : when could we saw a new 2 jetons reactor team

Saccho
02-22-2015, 06:18 AM
I WANT A NEW 2 JETON REACTOR TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!! :grief:

ALL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO NOT MORE SEE THE MARVEL TEAM SAY : YYYEEEAAAHHHH :applouse:

Kratos
02-22-2015, 08:22 AM
The reactors shall be changed each 2 weeks or each month, that way if someone can't complete one of the reactor he will have another chance later instead of having to wait 1 year to complete it again.

Master Blaster
02-22-2015, 08:33 AM
The reactors shall be changed each 2 weeks or each month, that way if someone can't complete one of the reactor he will have another chance later instead of having to wait 1 year to complete it again.

I believe that the Reactors get reset each time they are taken down so what you have won in the past will have to be won again in order to get the bonus mutant.

David Deal
02-22-2015, 02:27 PM
That's not correct

Master Blaster
02-22-2015, 03:54 PM
That's not correct

If that was directed at me then how is it that people have multiple Mr. Marvelous for instants and although I realize that Biohazard is not the end all in knowledge concerning MGG he does know quite a bit about the game and he had stated he tried to win a second bonus mutant within the same cycle and was unable after winning it once.

So please, explain how the reactor works because I would really like to know so I don't make another incorrect statement in the future. If you haven't completed a section in the reactor before they take it down and replace it with another and then at a later date bring back the same section you take up where you left off Check marks and all?

Howard
02-22-2015, 05:23 PM
You can get a second marvelous/hanzo/etc by just spinning after you have completed it. You do not have to finish the reactor first.

Reactors do not reset; I have yet to confirm it myself (that I remember) though other sourced told me.

Master Blaster
02-22-2015, 05:36 PM
You can get a second marvelous/hanzo/etc by just spinning after you have completed it. You do not have to finish the reactor first.

Reactors do not reset; I have yet to confirm it myself (that I remember) though other sourced told me.

Thank you, I wish I would have known that earlier. I have 139 reactor tokens burning a hole in my pocket.

Howard
02-22-2015, 05:40 PM
Thank you, I wish I would have known that earlier. I have 139 reactor tokens burning a hole in my pocket.

Dang, give me some lol. I have 35 now, saving up for Japan

Master Blaster
02-22-2015, 05:50 PM
Dang, give me some lol. I have 35 now, saving up for Japan

LOL,
I really had no idea that the Bonus mutant was on the wheel like that.. I just got me another Mr. Marvelous in only 3 spins.
Thank you Howard for the info and thank you David Deal for speaking up to let me know I was in error I aperciate it.
Still got 135 tokens left.. Muhahahaha

Master Blaster
02-22-2015, 05:54 PM
Is'n't Steam Punk up next in the rotation for the reactor?
I don't have any of those yet and the WrenchFury looks better then the standard gold version, Does anyone if that is true or not?

Howard
02-22-2015, 06:08 PM
I don't have any of those yet and the WrenchFury looks better then the standard gold version, Does anyone if that is true or not?

It's hard to know, but it would make sense that steam punk would be next. Though they usually have a vote, girl power is here and Gothic was the one before. So I assume that it will be next

Bas Suilen
02-22-2015, 06:12 PM
135?? Wow, how did you get so many? Been playing from the beginning?

I have only 1 token left and I need it for space wars. I've had very bad luck on completing the superheroes. I took me 23 spins (46 tokens)

I don't think I'll spin the girl power though cause I doesn't give me any new mutants I want.

Saccho
02-22-2015, 06:56 PM
It's hard to know, but it would make sense that steam punk would be next. Though they usually have a vote, girl power is here and Gothic was the one before. So I assume that it will be next

and what about marvel team ? i saw 2 team which need 3tokens (japan & space war), and 3 team which need 1 token (girls, gothic, steampunk).
But marvel team seems to be here from the beginning !!!! Until the end ??? i hope no cause i economize token for the next 2 token reactor team !!!

is there any news about it ???

Howard
02-22-2015, 06:58 PM
and what about marvel team ? i saw 2 team which need 3tokens (japan & space war), and 3 team which need 1 token (girls, gothic, steampunk).
But marvel team seems to be here from the beginning !!!! Until the end ??? i hope no cause i economize token for the next 2 token reactor team !!!

is there any news about it ???

I was around then, but mutant reactors used to cost differently then they do now. I believe that Super Hero initially cost 3 tokens, and one of the 1 token ones use to cost 2.

Master Blaster
02-22-2015, 09:23 PM
135?? Wow, how did you get so many? Been playing from the beginning?

I have only 1 token left and I need it for space wars. I've had very bad luck on completing the superheroes. I took me 23 spins (46 tokens)

I don't think I'll spin the girl power though cause I doesn't give me any new mutants I want.

I guess I've been playing from about the 5th month after MMG started maybe less but it feels like forever. I got most of my Reactor tokens spinning the Jackpot, I have spent quite a few thousand gold in there. Like I literally have about 2 years worth of anti crit shields and crit strikes and I have had them on for the whole time I have been playing, The odds used to be better then they are now.
I have never won a jackpot but have come close many times.